babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Professional or not?
(03-05-2010 12:41 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Does anyone else think it's wrong of Cellcast to continue making money out of girls that have left? I'm talking about the text pics, Reede, Cleo, Lori and Dionne are all still on there, they're not going to see any of that money, they're nothing to do with the company now, so why keep them on? What would be good would be to have those graphics up but just for the girls who are on that night then it would tell us who was on without us having to guess so much.

(03-05-2010 13:17 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(03-05-2010 13:07 )RRROGER Wrote:  They're all at it; ELITE website shows Asley blog to publish Wednesday + Anna photo gallery next Monday.....HuhHuhHuh

Not exactly professional.

Ever since I started looking into doing business in the UK adult industry, I've been surprised at how unprofessional a lot of people are in this industry... I always knew it wasn't good, and the regulators/authorities have helped make the situation worse than it should be too. There would also be no need to target the UK adult industry in the first place if everything was great. Maybe after 10 years in the racing industry, I probably expected more than I should have done...

I wouldn't say promoting pics/vids of girls who no longer works for Cellcast or Elite TV qualifies as "unprofessional" though... That's just business.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
03-05-2010 22:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
That's right in that the babes are paid to be a model in most cases and so they don't have rights over the images\video as they would naturally need to sign over such rights so that the employer can use them.

They don't get royalty payments like a recording artist who pays a record company\distributor to collect a fee each time their work is used\ reproduced or an actor who might have negotiated for a cut of the profits as part of their contract.

There is nothing to say that there might have been negotiations over certain parts of their personal and intellectual property but a normal contract of employment states that what you do\create\produce etc. during work time is the sole property of the employer as long as you have been compensated (money or any other form of remuneration).
03-05-2010 23:50
babewatcher1 Offline
Lee est

[split] Babestation review thread.
hello everyone why did babestation get rid of all their best girls like lori,cleo,amanda r,caty cole,dionne,jemma jey.,jodie. who next paige,camilla, why not they get rid of best girls, they put all best girls on daytime like paige,charlie c,jessica and jasmine please sort it out all lose all your viewers. i prefer bangbabes and elite tv,dirty talk live a least they keep hold all best girls. bybe bye babestation rot in hell
04-05-2010 08:59
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Don't talk it up! For those of us that still want BS there need to be some serious changes and all for the better. They need better scheduling that's fairer to both us and the girls and they need to drop stupid gimmicks quick sharp.

I'm glad Daryl is ok, it's just a pity she was on so late. She is at her best no matter what time she is on. Please put Stevie back on too, she's been AWOL for a wee bit now and needs to be back at her frisky, risky best.

Hope to god tonight is better

CHEERS!
04-05-2010 10:14
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-05-2010 08:59 )babewatcher1 Wrote:  hello everyone why did babestation get rid of all their best girls like lori,cleo,amanda r,caty cole,dionne,jemma jey.,jodie. who next paige,camilla, why not they get rid of best girls, they put all best girls on daytime like paige,charlie c,jessica and jasmine please sort it out all lose all your viewers. i prefer bangbabes and elite tv,dirty talk live a least they keep hold all best girls. bybe bye babestation rot in hell

Remember that not all former BS girls were sacked by them as you suggest, but were simply made better offers or saw greater opportunity elsewhere. As you say, you are still able to see most of your favourites on other channels anyway, so you aren't necessarily losing out altogether.

I think that the addition of Elise and Georgie, already an established model in her own right, have been met with a very positive response. Similarly, Rochelle's return has been a welcome one and LDM joining has added yet another well known name to the roster...albeit a love/hate relationship with some viewers.

All I'm saying is that things change, girls come and go and not everything is as cut and dried as you may think. Look at the big names BB have lost over the years, yet they continue to be a big player nonetheless - Amanda R, Emily Dean, Vikki V, Asia, Anaya Leon, Victoria, etc.

For all of its flaws, BS have survived for a long time and can still salvage their reputation with some effort.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

04-05-2010 12:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Babestation review thread.
(04-05-2010 08:59 )babewatcher1 Wrote:  hello everyone why did babestation get rid of all their best girls like lori,cleo,amanda r,caty cole,dionne,jemma jey.,jodie. who next paige,camilla, why not they get rid of best girls, they put all best girls on daytime like paige,charlie c,jessica and jasmine please sort it out all lose all your viewers. i prefer bangbabes and elite tv,dirty talk live a least they keep hold all best girls. bybe bye babestation rot in hell

Lee Est is that you??????????

Most of the girls you list left because they got better offers elsewhere, so not sure you can blame babestation for that
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2010 15:16 by tsurugi.)
04-05-2010 15:14
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i was just thinking that post has the unmistakable tone of squire lee est. so now the name to watch out for is babewatcher1. you've been sorely missed

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-05-2010 15:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Tammy, Elise, Georgie, Camilla and Stevie are enough to keep me watching Babestation. Plus Paige and Jada don't exactly hurt.

I only watch Elite for Caty and Mica, and since Kitty and Danica are so rarely on anymore, I don't count them.
04-05-2010 15:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I don't know Tammy, but, I agree, the others you mention are enough of a draw to keep me interested, provided they make the best use of them when they're on. In the case of Elise they aren't doing right now.

Stevie should be on tonight, so, we'll see what happens with her. If they mess her about then I won't be surprised if she jumps ship.

CHEERS!
04-05-2010 16:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

You don't know Tammy Taylor because she's NEVER on! She's easily in the top three for me, but she's constantly put on the day shows.

Come back Tammy!!!!!

Smile
04-05-2010 16:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV