babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-03-2012 21:41 )shankey! Wrote:  where has all this hearsay come from about camilla leaving ? has anyone any concrete proof ?
Someone saw her username browsing the Elite forum last week. No more evidence needed, her move is practically set in stone dontcha knowRolleyes
08-03-2012 22:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-03-2012 22:18 )oklahoma001 Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 21:41 )shankey! Wrote:  where has all this hearsay come from about camilla leaving ? has anyone any concrete proof ?
Someone saw her username browsing the Elite forum last week. No more evidence needed, her move is practically set in stone dontcha knowRolleyes

Cammilla also said this on Twitter adding to the speculation that she could be leaving BS , See below originally posted by munch1917 .

(06-03-2012 13:10 )munch1917 Wrote:  From Camilla's twitter this morning :

Quote:Hey morning everyone Smile hope ure all well. I'm sorry I've been quiet on here for a few days but just got some decisions to make xxx love u all

She also says that she is thinking of doing her own website (I believe her current site is a cellcast production).

Make of it what you will, but it sounds to me like she may be thinking of breaking from the cellcast shackles and moving on.

munch

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2012 22:51 by mr mystery.)
08-03-2012 22:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Loving the show tonight, like the idea too of XTreme and Babestation being broadcast but on different camera angles, obviously this is cost effective managment but for me I thought it worked well Cool
09-03-2012 01:54
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(09-03-2012 01:54 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Loving the show tonight, like the idea too of XTreme and Babestation being broadcast but on different camera angles, obviously this is cost effective managment but for me I thought it worked well Cool

BS Xtreme using the bs1 girl and set is a terrible idea , you pay a fiver expecting to get through to a girl on naked babestation only to discover you can't get though because of all the other regular Sky and freeview callers , if you ever did get through you can't direct the action and ask the girl to rub her pussy in close up turn round and bend over etc like you used to be able to because it would be shown on the regular channel , what you see on Xtreme is a very short 10min view of a girl in the same position , it is rubbish compared to the full frontal POV section that they used to do on naked BS xtreme , anyway Playboy channel 917 is starting doing live encrypted shows next week so my money will now be spent with them .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
09-03-2012 02:56
sib79 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-03-2012 21:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(08-03-2012 21:10 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Well, babestation are fucked if Camilla leaves

Well if the guardian is right they already are

It's in the Daily Wail today. Some of the comments attributed to Mumsnet make me laugh, perhaps we should be asking them why their toddlers are up past 10pm in the first place, is that not just irresponsible parenting? Kids get their entertainment on at an appropriate hour, why should adults be denied the same?
09-03-2012 14:43
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

I think babestation are holding on by the skin of their teeth at the moment. If camilla does leave then as far as i'm concerned the only woman worth watching is Tiffany but she is beng under used at the momet in favor of Lori, if Tiffany goes then i'm done.

As for the business of mums complaining about babestation that was in the papers yesterday . . . have you ever heard of pin lock you idiots. Here's an idea, instead of ruining things for everyone just because you're a dumb parent, how about finiding a way of making sure your kid dosen't see this kind of thing. Will getting rid of babestation solve the problem . . . .NO! because your kid will just go and find the stuff somewhere else, like the internet, where they will find much worse!
09-03-2012 15:05
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

they have lost about 10 top girls in the last few months,hope they dont lose anymore cos they will be up shit creek without a paddle,and they will have bs apprentice dirty wives and babes from tv on to keep this channel goin every night
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 15:54 by frankiemania.)
09-03-2012 15:50
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

this is what daryl siad on twitter

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiday oushhhhhh! Working tonight, also working on a career change.. Need to have diversity, creativity & fun!

guess she is leaving too but she said not till the end of the year, man i love dark hair blue eyes hope she stays

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
09-03-2012 18:01
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Have you seen BS twitter posts recently, can't see how Camilla could be in 2 places at once.

Edit, have a look at Camillas own chat page in her thread.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 19:34 by matt38.)
09-03-2012 19:31
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(09-03-2012 19:31 )matt38 Wrote:  Have you seen BS twitter posts recently, can't see how Camilla could be in 2 places at once.

Edit, have a look at Camillas own chat page in her thread.

I was facebooking from my office in Birmingham City Centre the other day and it checked me in at Chaddersley Corbett #justsaying Surprised Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 19:43 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
09-03-2012 19:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV