Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Here is what I think will happen.

BSXTRA and BS Apprentice will both go before long. We have seen they are cutting down on the number of BS girls and we will then have this:

1st channel BS1 (there flag ship channel). This will have the BS and the Apprentice girls on this channel.
2nd channel Masti Nights they are growing a fan base at the moment
3rd channel Dirty Wives. they are growing a fan base at the moment.

Most probably be completely wrong but hay at least I'm trying to work out what is going on on BS at the moment.
01-03-2012 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

given that I understand Paige is using this time away to consider her future, it will be interesting to see if she is not the next girl to leave.
01-03-2012 21:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ More interesting to see if Cellcast think she's actually worth keeping.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 21:54 by Chilly.)
01-03-2012 21:53
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Georgie is a quality performer so for me BS have lost a gem. However with the loss of BS Blue the number of departures is not necessarily a surprise to me and indeed I would not be surprised at a few more. I am left to draw the conclusion that BS Apprentice is going to be on for a time to promote new babes to the main BS shows. BS will have their decisions to make as to who to promote if indeed this is their intention on a substantial scale. I would back such a bold move, every new babe has to build their fan base and for me there is no better way to improve variety than to bring new talent into the mix. In an ideal world I would love to see the cost of calls and the amount of OSGs and advertising reduced but I doubt this will happen to any great degree. I do however think BS need to invest in a wider variety of sets for the babes to work in. A few new ideas have entered the fray this year and more developments along these lines allowing freedom of movement and some themed shows while the restrictive and uninspiringly repetitive bed sets become occasional rather than the norm. Give the babes the capacity to enjoy some variety in what they do and the environment in which they do it. Quantity of babes is one thing but quality of show is for me more important. In all the time I have been watching nightshows the best stints have been the surprise ones from babes that had not previously captured my imagination. So whoever is to stay at or join BS I would ask for quality not quantity in all respects.

01-03-2012 22:15
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Is it to much to expect that someone will phone one of the girls tonight and try and find from the horses mouth just what the hell is going on.

Just had a look on the BS website, 14 girls still shown as on the night show, but these still included Georgie and Dani.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2012 22:25 by matt38.)
01-03-2012 22:24
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(01-03-2012 22:24 )matt38 Wrote:  Is it to much to expect that someone will phone one of the girls tonight and try and find from the horses mouth just what the hell is going on.

Feel free, the number's on the screen.

Unfortunately I've spent my calling budget for this week Tongue
01-03-2012 22:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

its dejavustation tonight with, camilla, tiff, priya all on again Sad

Piper Niven Superfan
01-03-2012 23:21
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

(01-03-2012 23:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its dejavustation tonight with, camilla, tiff, priya all on again Sad

i feel like things are going to get regular around here now ( although i would love tiffany to be on screen as much as possible Smile )

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
01-03-2012 23:45
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

(01-03-2012 22:24 )matt38 Wrote:  Is it to much to expect that someone will phone one of the girls tonight and try and find from the horses mouth just what the hell is going on.

Just had a look on the BS website, 14 girls still shown as on the night show, but these still included Georgie and Dani.

Babestation is going to merge with 1 of the other big operators.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
01-03-2012 23:50
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2012 23:50 )KRISB Wrote:  

Babestation is going to merge with 1 of the other big operators.
who told you that. if it's true. i hope it's playboy.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
01-03-2012 23:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV