babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
she is doing her shebang shows and will be going somewhere else but she is not revealing where for the time being.

(01-03-2012 15:32 )kinkykay08 Wrote:  She going to appear anywhere else?xx
01-03-2012 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

If they do get down to just 10 regular girls, with 2 channels and 5 girls on per night between them, that will mean on average that the same girls will be on every other night.
I know they will not be spread out evenly like this, but it just demonstrates that the lack of variety on the main BS shows will be even worse than it is at present.
01-03-2012 19:18
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(01-03-2012 19:18 )TheWatcher Wrote:  If they do get down to just 10 regular girls, with 2 channels and 5 girls on per night between them, that will mean on average that the same girls will be on every other night.
I know they will not be spread out evenly like this, but it just demonstrates that the lack of variety on the main BS shows will be even worse than it is at present.

And people complain about it now! Imagine how they will feel when it turns out as you have said!

I think Scottishbloke's ideas are absolutely spot on. A reduced price/minute would make a massive difference, even if it is to £1.00. I know it will never happen, but it is a great way to attract callers. The plugging of Xtreme and pictures and videos, plus the mic girl needs to be toned down a hell of a lot. I for one wouldn't mind if at the top of every hour, they had a 5 minute advert for all their shit, plus a little OSG of what they have to offer, rather than what they are doing now.
01-03-2012 20:15
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

One of the best thing about BS was the old favourite gimmick of 'Good girls going bad', in other words, day girls that convert to nights; but that doesn't happen any more. The day girls now are pretty much guaranteed to never do proper night shows. Amber, Grace, Jo, Hannah C., will never do nights. Tammy and Charlie C. don't seem interested in doing nights again. The only one that possibly could is Cherri, and we know how well that's going at the moment.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-03-2012 20:27
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2012 18:34 )Chilly Wrote:  Are they even in a position to hire new or former babes now?

So what is the point of the Apprentice show, all show for no gain..
01-03-2012 20:30
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(01-03-2012 18:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well a couple of suggestions spring to mind, firstly they need to lower the price of calls. £1.53 a minute is a big stalling point for anybody to phone, they are also selling pics and vids to death every night on the show aswell as constantly plugging the Xtreme show, this has allienated a lot of potential customers. They need to have a rethink about how they are branding the product. Babestation needs to go back to the very roots of what made it successfull and profitable in the first place. I say cut the OSG's, do away with the mic girl, stop plugging Xtreme every 5 minutes. Infact Xtreme should be a separate channel and should never ever have been shared with the main one. The presentation of the show each night looks like a coherant shambles. It's the worst channel when it comes to OSG's, information overload will not grab new customers. They have to serously rebrand Babestation and only then will it once again become profitable such as was the case in their pre Xtreme days bladewave
I agree with you about cutting the OSG's and getting rid of the mic girl, it annoys a lot of people.
01-03-2012 20:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Geri posted on Twitter a few hours ago that she is presenting Sunday and Monday but Tuesday she will be back on the phones all night , so could they be doing away with the mic girl ? or has Geri been recruited back to the phones because of all the girls that have left ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-03-2012 20:41
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(01-03-2012 20:30 )matt38 Wrote:  So what is the point of the Apprentice show, all show for no gain..

It mainly seems to be a show that's incorporating a buzz-word from a successful mainstream TV series in order to try and drum up interest and punters by tapping into some perceived zeitgeist or other (coming soon: Sex-Factor, Strictly Babe Dancing and The 'Real' Babe Show Wink).
01-03-2012 20:45
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-03-2012 15:15 )rj242 Wrote:  
(01-03-2012 15:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  My reckoning its now Lolly Lori Paige Daryl Louise Camilla Ava and the Twins and megan and Geri 11 girls to cover 2 channels will be down to 10 next week and week after as paige is off for 2 weeks for holiday

Tiffany as well

I know this does not cover the next 2 weeks but can we assume as well that Tommie Jo won't be returning, and what about Jada, she is leaving everyone guessing as to what she is going to do.
01-03-2012 20:53
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I think anyone looking for a cut in the price of calls is being unrealistic. If they were to drop the price to £1 per minute they would need to increase call volume by 50% just to break even which I don't see happening.

The OSG's are a necessary evil. The photos and videos are cheap to produce and so are very profitable and BS will want to promote them as much as possible.

Mic girls are another matter. I think they are pointless because the girls on the beds are equally capable of promoting the pictures or BSXtreme. If you include Masti/Wives/Apprentice there are 7 girls in per night, surely one of them could be free at all times to do plugs. Having a seperate girl to try to sell products is just a waste of a salary.

The amount of girls leaving does not surprise me. BS have chosen to employ a wider range of models to account for all tastes. With the introduction of Wives/Masti/Apprentice obviously some girls will have to move on. 1/3 of the shifts are now filled by new girls so logically 1/3 of the old girls will have to leave.
01-03-2012 21:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV