babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well I would rather watch a shit natural Paige,as you put it scottishbloke,than the false,we all went to the same surgeon, job lot boob job crew any day,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 04:53 by dogman.)
29-02-2012 04:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-02-2012 02:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Next time anybody moans about the amount of screen time that is given to the likes of Lori and Camilla only need to look at the shit that is airing tonight. Daryl well she certainly knows how to send you to sleep. Horrendous night at Babestation tonight which I don't mind too much because afterall it is Tuesday but what piss's me off is when people have a right good moan about the lack of screen time the one's tonight don't normallly. The reason is clear tonight, bottom line is the likes of Daryl and Paige are shit and only serve to offer tameness at it's highest order bladewave

Classy comment!

Not disputing anybody's right to have an opinion on any of the girls but that's unnecessary, and I'd say the same even if it was girls I didn't like.
29-02-2012 04:56
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well scottishbloke there is a thing called a remote control there is an off button or there are any number channels u can select to view thats what ive bee doing for most of the week when we have the same old same old. you know you have lost the argument when u insult the girls something to which i would have never done and would never do because at teh end of the day they are only doing a job

must admit Lolly and Priya looking good tonight as well this is what happens when they all get fair time can forget about the crap and just watch the girls at teh end of the day thats what its about

like you said they must be doing a job always on the phone and not many girl callers shows u people like them maybe bs have realised alienateing part of there repeat custom is bad for business

Sure BS will be back to normal service tonight and you will enjoy it while i will watch another channel and take my custom elsewhere

just remembr this Babeshows are a luxury not a Human Right a luxury that could be taken away at any time so enjoy it while its here

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 06:24 by HannahsPet.)
29-02-2012 06:20
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(29-02-2012 02:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Next time anybody moans about the amount of screen time that is given to the likes of Lori and Camilla only need to look at the shit that is airing tonight. Daryl well she certainly knows how to send you to sleep. Horrendous night at Babestation tonight which I don't mind too much because afterall it is Tuesday but what piss's me off is when people have a right good moan about the lack of screen time the one's tonight don't normallly. The reason is clear tonight, bottom line is the likes of Daryl and Paige are shit and only serve to offer tameness at it's highest order bladewave

What an insulting post to the girls. Both these girls are excellent on the phones. We all have our likes and dislikes but just change channel. It's one thing to say certain girls get too much airtime and completely another to be so offensive. Perhaps next time they are on; to stop you going to sleep, give them a call and tell them they are shit....should liven the show up for everyone!
(This post was last modified: 29-02-2012 08:15 by bytor.)
29-02-2012 06:59
Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

LMAO thats a bit harsh, but I totally agree with you. Daryl is fine and so is Paige but they really dont tease the viewers enough to make me even think about reaching for the phone.
29-02-2012 08:54
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(29-02-2012 02:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  daryl and paige musnt be doing shit as far as bs are concerned otherwise they'd be gone and whilst you dont like them, lots of people do

Yes Daryl and Paige are both very popular. I think that much is obvious.
29-02-2012 10:55
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

a daytime show on at night thats what i would call it, adult ? dont make me laugh,an atrocious night Sad
29-02-2012 10:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(29-02-2012 02:46 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(29-02-2012 02:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  blimey babestation must be struggling if their no1 fan is having a go at them Smile, but daryl and paige musnt be doing shit as far as bs are concerned otherwise they'd be gone and whilst you dont like them, lots of people do

Rammy at what point did I declare myself as being Babestation's no 1 fan, I don't recall ever a statement taking place, currently Babestation is still delivering the best show's at the moment but next year at this time it could very well be another channel that takes centre stage, I've never once sold my soul to any channel, I have my favourite models I'd go as far as that but channels, no. Anyway Pretti is currently naked at the moment Tongue about time Daryl fucked off she was boring the fuck out of me bladewave

yes daryl might "bore the fuck of you" and you want her to "fuck off" but as i said earlier lots of people do like daryl and she does bring in the calls for bs, as long as that is the case daryl will be on babestation as much as you clearly dont want her to be. also babestation would be boring if every babe was naked, there is more to the shows than going naked. you wouldnt be negative about daryl if she went naked

Piper Niven Superfan
29-02-2012 10:57
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I gotta agree with Rammy here; if every woman went naked every night, or threw the oil all over themselves, it would become so tedious and repetitive very, very quickly. And to further Rammys point (if he doesn't mind), I can tell you from experience, that Daryl is superb on the phone. Really filthy.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
29-02-2012 11:46
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(29-02-2012 11:46 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I gotta agree with Rammy here; if every woman went naked every night, or threw the oil all over themselves, it would become so tedious and repetitive very, very quickly. And to further Rammys point (if he doesn't mind), I can tell you from experience, that Daryl is superb on the phone. Really filthy.
i think that if the girls who were on last nite , in particular daryl and paige were to do a naked oil show or something similar they wouldnt get as much stick ,but they dont , so hence the bad comments, AND YES I KNOW PAIGE HAS DONE NAKED ,but nothing like what has been on recently !
29-02-2012 12:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV