babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Always thought and was told by ex girls it was By Shift with bonuses for pics and vids sold.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-02-2012 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(28-02-2012 12:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Always thought and was told by ex girls it was By Shift

That would make no sense whatever. Shantii went home at 2:00 the other day. I can't believe she gets paid the same as other days when she stays until 5:30.
28-02-2012 14:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

That was the old contract 1-2 years ago maybe the apprentices and Masti girls are on diffrent contracts now
Know the day girls were paid that way because whgen ofcom made them take breaks about 6 months ago thats when the girl callers started on day show the girls were told we are paying you for the shift so they made them work for it reckon also reason why Babes From TV webcams started

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 16:35 by HannahsPet.)
28-02-2012 16:31
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(28-02-2012 16:31 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Know the day girls were paid that way because whgen ofcom made them take breaks about 6 months ago thats when the girl callers started on day show

You mentioned this a while ago in the daytime thread but didn't go into more detail when asked, so I'll ask again. Why did Ofcom decide that Babestation Daytime needed to have advert breaks all of a sudden? Why only BS and none of the other channels?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
28-02-2012 16:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I dont know was one of the day girls who said it. guessing was something to do with masti chat and the fact they can only broadcast a certain amount of hours over the 3 channels in 24 hour period the ofcom licence should say there was that regig and maybe thats why daytime extra was lost and the fact they only have 1 5:30-11 show instead of both bikini and masti morning

28-02-2012 16:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Next time anybody moans about the amount of screen time that is given to the likes of Lori and Camilla only need to look at the shit that is airing tonight. Daryl well she certainly knows how to send you to sleep. Horrendous night at Babestation tonight which I don't mind too much because afterall it is Tuesday but what piss's me off is when people have a right good moan about the lack of screen time the one's tonight don't normallly. The reason is clear tonight, bottom line is the likes of Daryl and Paige are shit and only serve to offer tameness at it's highest order bladewave
29-02-2012 02:23
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

Yup i agree,id take lori,tiffany and camilla naked covered in oil any night of the week over these near daytime performances....

Lucky for us bailey's on form tonight....Big Grin
29-02-2012 02:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

blimey babestation must be struggling if their no1 fan is having a go at them Smile, but daryl and paige musnt be doing shit as far as bs are concerned otherwise they'd be gone and whilst you dont like them, lots of people do

Piper Niven Superfan
29-02-2012 02:32
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Daryl's natural, nonchalant sexiness blows Lori's strained, 'good' girl trying to be a 'bad' girl schtick out of the water.
29-02-2012 02:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(29-02-2012 02:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  blimey babestation must be struggling if their no1 fan is having a go at them Smile, but daryl and paige musnt be doing shit as far as bs are concerned otherwise they'd be gone and whilst you dont like them, lots of people do

Rammy at what point did I declare myself as being Babestation's no 1 fan, I don't recall ever a statement taking place, currently Babestation is still delivering the best show's at the moment but next year at this time it could very well be another channel that takes centre stage, I've never once sold my soul to any channel, I have my favourite models I'd go as far as that but channels, no. Anyway Pretti is currently naked at the moment Tongue about time Daryl fucked off she was boring the fuck out of me bladewave
29-02-2012 02:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV