babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What I can't understand with BS is what's the point in getting new girls on the main shows if your going to still be giving the usual suspects all the airtime because your not giving the new girls a chance to build up a fanbase. Nothing personally against Lori, Lolly and co but people will/are/have get bored of the same routine. Plus is there really any point in BS actually telling us who's going to be on each night when it's pretty much the exact same line up every night?

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 03:30 by SYBORG666.)
28-02-2012 03:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

By my reckoning from midnight till 5am Lori was on BS1 for nearly 4 hours out of 5. Now I like watching her but 4 out of 5 hours? It felt like the other babes were reduced to 2-4-1s, 3-4-1s and pitifully short solo stints across the two channels. I am beginning to wonder about the merits of having a few nights a week where only Lolly and Lori are on the schedule with the presenter covering breaks. For the rest of the week have 4 babes in per night excluding Lolly and Lori. Maybe then the stint quantity and length may be equalized somewhat each night. Bearing in mind the proportion of airtime the two Ls get when they are in it would not change things much for them anyway. Then again maybe I have lost my marbles and its a daft idea.
I am clutching at straws now I'm afraid Wink

(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 08:46 by Snooks.)
28-02-2012 08:30
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Dani should train the new apprentice babes their is no other babe more experienced on bs to train them
28-02-2012 09:44
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-02-2012 08:30 )snookered147 Wrote:  By my reckoning from midnight till 5am Lori was on BS1 for nearly 4 hours out of 5. Now I like watching her but 4 out of 5 hours? It felt like the other babes were reduced to 2-4-1s, 3-4-1s and pitifully short solo stints across the two channels. I am beginning to wonder about the merits of having a few nights a week where only Lolly and Lori are on the schedule with the presenter covering breaks. For the rest of the week have 4 babes in per night excluding Lolly and Lori. Maybe then the stint quantity and length may be equalized somewhat each night. Bearing in mind the proportion of airtime the two Ls get when they are in it would not change things much for them anyway. Then again maybe I have lost my marbles and its a daft idea.
I am clutching at straws now I'm afraid Wink

I'm guessing Lori and Lolly are probably in the same situation. They cost so much to get/keep that they're making damn sure they earn it.
28-02-2012 10:06
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I think that it is important to remember that the shows are not designed to keep an audience all night long. I don't think that the average caller tunes in at 9 and watches until 5:30, 7 days a week. Therfore it really does not matter if one girl is on most of the night because the majority of viewers will never know. The most successful girls will be the ones who can hold someones attention long enough to stop them changing the channel and persuade them to call in.
28-02-2012 10:43
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

I'm guessing Lori and Lolly are probably in the same situation. They cost so much to get/keep that they're making damn sure they earn it.
What sort of money will Lolly and Lori earn per hour or per night, are they only paid for the time they are on screen.
28-02-2012 10:58
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

Babestation girls are paid by the hour. It seems to be the same system across all the channels.
28-02-2012 11:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-02-2012 10:43 )rj242 Wrote:  I think that it is important to remember that the shows are not designed to keep an audience all night long. I don't think that the average caller tunes in at 9 and watches until 5:30, 7 days a week. Therfore it really does not matter if one girl is on most of the night because the majority of viewers will never know. The most successful girls will be the ones who can hold someones attention long enough to stop them changing the channel and persuade them to call in.

I don't doubt that's the case for the majority of callers but there is a sizeable number of us who have 1 or 2 favorites we call and if, after a couple of hours watching, they still don't appear then we're not going to say "sod it, I'll just call Lolly instead" we're going to say "sod it, you've just lost a call Babestation" because, surprisingly, most of us work all day and need to sleep at least some of the night.

And, yes, I am talking from experience.
28-02-2012 11:28
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation girls are paid by the hour. It seems to be the same system across all the channels.
What sort of money per hour do performers like Lori and lolly get.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 11:39 by mr red nose.)
28-02-2012 11:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-02-2012 11:07 )admiral decker Wrote:  Babestation girls are paid by the hour. It seems to be the same system across all the channels.

I don't know the answer to this , but are the BS girls paid by the hour for on screen time or paid by the hour for the total time they are present in the studio ? , if they get paid for on screen time only then some girls will be earning vast amounts of money and other that barely get any screen time will be earning bugger all ,
Also some girls on various other channels have said they earn a bonus if they get a certain amount of call during the night on top of their usual rate , so obviously girls that get more air time are more likely to reach a certain target and earn a bonus than those that don't get much air time .
Talking about how much BS pay their girls Jemma Jey once said that if she returned to the regular BS channels and also did the live Xtreme shows that she wouldn't get paid as much as she gets working for RLC , some BS girls will probably get paid more than others , but if the pay is not top rate for some BS girls and RLC pay better it could be another reason as well as BS going down to 2 channels why Kandi , Ree and Ella have recently left and joined RLC .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-02-2012 12:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV