babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-02-2012 01:25 )shankey! Wrote:  given the amount of moaning and complaining the past couple of weeks its a wonder b/s bothers at all.it has not been that long ago we were moaning about camera angles non nudity and girls remaining static,im sure if there isnt a fav girl on of your choice theres some one on elsewhere unless you are more than picky, a few should try pinching thermselves a bit to remind them what it was like a few months ago ,if this is dire now then wtf what it then ? , i remain critical myself about b;s on certain things but against any of the others none of them come near to the actual content of the shows, rlc and elite havent put a naked girl on for a whole shift covered in oil , maybe one of the reasons some of the girls dont get extra time on is because they do not want to do the naked bits which i presume is more in demand !

I also don't understand the argument that the shows are not any good unless the girl is naked and covered in oil. Being naked actually can restrict a performance, meaning the girl's often end up much of the show lying on their stomachs. Yes there is the odd hand thong moment when wow you might catch a glimpse of something that might even be pussy. If that is all that you want then my guess is you are:
a) far too young to be watching BS and should be tucked up in bed ready for tomorrows 6th form chemistry.
b) A virgin who has never seen the real McCoy since the day of his birth, or
c) both!

I have no problem with any girl being on (well I draw the line at the two announcers), nude or otherwise but ideally would like to see each girl on the rota given equal screen time. However, that is just my opinion. Something I am entitled too, as are all the other forum members. It's the differing of opinions that make a forum what it is and when we step over the line...well that is what the mods are there for!
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 08:32 by bytor.)
27-02-2012 08:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(27-02-2012 06:08 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Is it true what Georgie and Dani been Tweeting that its Dani's last Night tonight ?
I saw that too, my money is on a move to RLC. The way Georgie worded her tweet about Dani sounds as if she is leaving babestation for good
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 09:42 by dan g 27.)
27-02-2012 09:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well If she has what a shitty way to let her go could have given her a sendoff i mean shes been there nearly 10 years made them prob countless millions and not even a proper goodbye at the end she just handed over to georgie and waved and left the bed

Dani not one of my favorites but as the so Called Queen of Babestation is/was always fun to watch

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 09:50 by HannahsPet.)
27-02-2012 09:49
scarlet pimpernel Offline

(27-02-2012 09:49 )HannahsPet Wrote:  could have given her a sendoff

Maybe she didn't want a fuss made about it. Not everyone wants their departure made into a big event.
27-02-2012 10:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Probably right, dani didn't want a fuss making of her, or it could be that dani is just retiring from performing in front of the camera and will just be now working behind the scenes at babestation. I had redid somewhere on the forum that dani was doing that already.

Whatever dani is doing I wish her all the best. I've met dani and she's a top person. Seems the bs roster is having a revamp

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2012 10:36
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't mean have a flaming party just meant say its her last night and give her a little sendoff at the end like they did with sevrel of the older girls would have thought they would have used it as an excuse to get more callers

they didnt even acknowledge it was her last night. not sure what shes up t, sure she will tell us on her twitter

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-02-2012 10:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep im sure dani will explain today on twitter, she has said she's doing q and a on twitter today

yeah bit amazed bs didnt milk it but maybe dani asked them not to

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2012 11:37
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i bet most people was happy last night when they saw Lolly was not on she might be back on tonight hope so
27-02-2012 13:12
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2012 13:12 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  i bet most people was happy last night when they saw Lolly was not on she might be back on tonight hope so

Not bothered if she is on or not. My only criticism is she is put on near enough all night when she is on. Its a comment on the scheduling, not the woman herself.
27-02-2012 13:45
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i agree Lolly should not be put on all night other babes should get their chance i won't complain when she is on bs must think Lolly is a top class performer thats why they put her on as much
27-02-2012 16:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV