babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-02-2012 01:44 )dan g 27 Wrote:  So judging by people's unhappiness with Babestation, do people want to start some sort of protest, maybe for example signing a petition to demand changesHuh

What would be the point of signing a petition? Demanding changes???
BS is a private business run to make money not a public body accountable to the masses!
I strongly disagree with the way the shows are being run these days but signing a petition to demand changes will just have BS rolling on the floor pissing themselves.
It would be interesting to know how many other people on here actually call the shows or send texts, buy pictures and videos...as we are the people who keep these shows on air and that is where the power ultimately lies.
If you don't like a product you stop buying it or look to alternative products!
26-02-2012 10:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i said to Lolly when i spoke to her last night people in the forum keep moaning and complaining about you being on bs to much she said its not her fault she said she is only on when bs tells her she is on next i don't ask to be on as much as i am if bs want to put me on as much as they do its up to them i said i am not moaning or complaining i like seeing you on as much as you are on she said i appreciate it when people like seeing me on
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2012 10:53 by rogerthedoger.)
26-02-2012 10:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah im not having a go at lolly herself, its that bs keep putting her on all the time along with certain other babes and not give other babes a look in

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2012 12:11
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2012 10:50 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  i said to Lolly when i spoke to her last night people in the forum keep moaning and complaining about you being on bs to much she said its not her fault she said she is only on when bs tells her she is on next i don't ask to be on as much as i am if bs want to put me on as much as they do its up to them i said i am not moaning or complaining i like seeing you on as much as you are on she said i appreciate it when people like seeing me on

Don't think anyone on this forum has said they think it's her fault. It's just the fact that she seems to be on all the time and for me (and quite a few others judging by recent posts) I'm afraid that's an instant turn-off/turn over. I know Lori is on a lot but at least there's some excitement at wondering what she's going to do next - I'm afraid there isn't for me with Lolly.
I agree with other posts that there's no point complaining to BS or anything, people should just vote with their feet.
Nothing personal against Lolly - I used to quite like her pre-silicone and when she was allowed to do raunchy 2-4-1s with people like Paige (bring back those days!). It's just that BS has now become a no-go area when I see her on as I know it's going to be for most of the night.
26-02-2012 12:18
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

1) Original nursery rhyme,

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner,
Eating a Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said, What a good boy am I!

2) Version I remember from school Smile

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner,
Eating a Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said, "Fuckin hell, its plum pudding again"

3) Version for Deja vu station

Little Jack Horner
Sat in the corner,
Watching his Freeview TV
At eleven oh five
He switched to channel ninety five
And said "Fuckin hell, its Lolly Badcock again"

(Lolly, Lori or the twins seem to be on nearly every night recently)
26-02-2012 12:23
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Switched on Bsxtra just as freeview started and the first thing I saw/heard was Geri screaming something into the camera in that awful fake American accent she uses.

That was enough for me.
26-02-2012 12:39
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(26-02-2012 10:39 )bytor Wrote:  snip
(26-02-2012 01:44 )dan g 27 Wrote:  snip

if the boat starts to rock b/s will resort back to tepid shows with the girls wearing 2 pairs of knickers and the camera stopping waist height ,they must have a long term plan for getting rid of some of the girls (as stated previous the girls who have left were strictly pants on ) , so i would tread carefully Huh
26-02-2012 15:24
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i agree other babes should get their chance if bs want to keep puting Lolly on then thats up to them Lolly is my favourite bs babe thats why i like her being on as much as she is on people would want to see their favourite bs babes on as much as Lolly is
26-02-2012 19:53
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

does any1 know if babestation blue is comin back to freeview so some more babes that we actually like will get airtime

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-02-2012 21:14
one true zombie Offline
Junior Poster

(26-02-2012 21:14 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  does any1 know if babestation blue is comin back to freeview

No, Babestation Blue is finished.
26-02-2012 21:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV