Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-02-2012 23:03 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 22:52 )dave34 Wrote:  who thinks that Geri is next to leave. i ask this as she has been on the bed a lot of late. so it could be that they want to get the best out of her before they get read of her..
i don't like it when she come on the mic a lot when Paige is on screen i thing Geri dose not like it that Paige has i big following & is liked by views. what your view on this guys

Would not surprise me if there will be a lot more leaveing before long to make room for the new girls, I notice that they seem to be more intereted in girls going completely naked, so the girls that do not go naked will be next to go, Daryl, Louise, Paige, Megan Moore, and what happened to Aimee Luis, Megan Coxxx, Tommie Jo they not been on for a month have they gone?
I read Aimee Luis will be back in 3 weeks time. If the girls you mentioned ( Daryl, Louise, Paige and Megan Moore) were to leave, I hope Daryl and Louise go to RLC and Paige and Megan Moore go to elite
24-02-2012 23:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(24-02-2012 13:43 )rj242 Wrote:  How many nights was Ella on Babestation and doing the phone waving, girl caller thing - countless times. Also the girl caller gimmick must bring in listeners because there is no way they would keep doing it if it didn't bring in money. I have seen people complain that they were in the queue and a girl caller jumped the queue and also that babes have been known to do the phone waving thing while they have callers in the queue to give the illusion that their line is free. It is all pointless speculation without numbers to back it up.

It is a fact that the fake girl callers jump the queue and any regular caller will tell you the same. All calls have a 20min time limit after which you are automatically cut off. Therefore if you are in the queue waiting all callers who are put through to the girl before you must have called before you and, logically, must time-out before you.

With most (there are a few genuine ones) of the girl callers this doesn't happen and they will still be on the phone long after you've timed-out which is impossible if they were genuine callers like the rest of us

The girls wave the phones during a call to encourage listeners or more callers. It's fairly obvious they're already on a call, and I doubt it fools anyone, but it just annoys some people when they do it during their call.
25-02-2012 00:08
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(24-02-2012 23:26 )Nylonsub Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 23:22 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I don't think it'll make any difference whether BS get any new girls or not because they'll still be having Lolly, Lori and Geri doing 2-3hr stints or one/both twins each night.

Your probably right, and I know these girls have there fans aswell. In my opinion BS need a complete overhaul, go back to basics and start again. Oh and get rid of all the adds on the screen, you can barely see the girls most of the time.

Unfortunatley we're more likely to win the lotto than BS changing tacticsbladewave

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
25-02-2012 00:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-02-2012 23:22 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I don't think it'll make any difference whether BS get any new girls or not because they'll still be having Lolly, Lori and Geri doing 2-3hr stints or one/both twins each night.

that pretty much describes tonight's babestation. lolly's on, lori's on priya is on just megan instead of geri is different. think there isnt any live babes on tonight on bs1 and bsxtra and its a recordingBig Grin bs seems to have the same babes pretty much on each night Sad lolly, lori, the twins, ava or tiffany + megan or geri

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2012 00:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tiffany seemed to be just getting into her stride after very little airtime and then promptly got shunted off so Loristation 1 and Lollystation Xtra could resume Rolleyes

25-02-2012 02:03
cherriilover Offline
Banned

i know it started get boring i hope tonight going tobe different dont mond lori and lolly why put 4 girls on friday night i shall they more girls they can put on they let a lot girls leave but no replaced them and keep some girls on daytime bring charlie c onthe late show please she got best body in the world
25-02-2012 08:39
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(25-02-2012 02:03 )snookered147 Wrote:  Tiffany seemed to be just getting into her stride after very little airtime and then promptly got shunted off so Loristation 1 and Lollystation Xtra could resume Rolleyes

Producers of Babestation Presents:

The L-Station!

25-02-2012 08:49
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bs was only borning when Lolly was on her break if any of the other babes was world class performers and filthy dirty on the phone like Lolly and Lori are then they would be on as much as Lolly and Lori is
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 11:15 by rogerthedoger.)
25-02-2012 10:53
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-1970 23:53 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  bs only borning when Lolly was on her break if any of the other babes was world class performers and filthy dirty on the phone like Lolly and Lori are then they would be on as much as Lolly and Lori is

Errr confused. How could the other girls be on as much? If Lolly and Lori are on the only 2 remaining channels all night long then no matter how good the others were how could they get screen time?
I suppose by thinking like BS do they could appear on apprentice as 'brand new' girls!
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2012 12:28 by bytor.)
25-02-2012 12:27
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(25-02-2012 10:53 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  bs was only borning when Lolly was on her break if any of the other babes was world class performers and filthy dirty on the phone like Lolly and Lori are then they would be on as much as Lolly and Lori is

thats a matter of opinion m8 as soon as shes on i flick over !
25-02-2012 12:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV