babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
If BS have seen and taken up the rather brilliant ideaTongue, of using the massage table, why the hell won't they put Charlie on the nightshowsannoyed, they must have seen the numerous posts asking for this to happen.
24-02-2012 20:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

Ways to improve Babestation
after going through my old recordings of Babestation and putting some compilations together, i came to the following conclusion - since they aren't allowed to do as much as they once were, they should reinstate some of their old features:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1005596

if they can't be filthy, they can at least be funny!
24-02-2012 22:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well bs clearly cant make their mind up what the "speciality" show on 909 is, the epg says dirty wives yet on screen its apprentice laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2012 22:23
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

Oh thats good I was thinking we was going to get dirty wives and BS apprentice on two seperate channels like they did last week. LOL
24-02-2012 22:27
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

who thinks that Geri is next to leave. i ask this as she has been on the bed a lot of late. so it could be that they want to get the best out of her before they get read of her..
i don't like it when she come on the mic a lot when Paige is on screen i thing Geri dose not like it that Paige has i big following & is liked by views. what your view on this guys

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2012 22:55 by dave34.)
24-02-2012 22:52
NIGHTWATCHER Offline
Banned

(24-02-2012 22:52 )dave34 Wrote:  who thinks that Geri is next to leave. i ask this as she has been on the bed a lot of late. so it could be that they want to get the best out of her before they get read of her..
i don't like it when she come on the mic a lot when Paige is on screen i thing Geri dose not like it that Paige has i big following & is liked by views. what your view on this guys

Would not surprise me if there will be a lot more leaveing before long to make room for the new girls, I notice that they seem to be more intereted in girls going completely naked, so the girls that do not go naked will be next to go, Daryl, Louise, Paige, Megan Moore, and what happened to Aimee Luis, Megan Coxxx, Tommie Jo they not been on for a month have they gone?
24-02-2012 23:03
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

Another fun and exciting night at BS then, I see Lori is working so that will be most of the night consumed with her. BS really need some new girls
, its getting so boring watching Lori every night ! I used to like her but now its just like Lori is on again - next channel please

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
24-02-2012 23:03
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-02-2012 23:03 )NIGHTWATCHER Wrote:  
(24-02-2012 22:52 )dave34 Wrote:  who thinks that Geri is next to leave. i ask this as she has been on the bed a lot of late. so it could be that they want to get the best out of her before they get read of her..

Would not surprise me if there will be a lot more leaveing before long to make room for the new girls, I notice that they seem to be more intereted in girls going completely naked, so the girls that do not go naked will be next to go, Daryl, Louise, Paige, Megan Moore, and what happened to Aimee Luis, Megan Coxxx, Tommie Jo they not been on for a month have they gone?
i read some where on the forum that Tommie Jo will be back on bs in march. as for the other to i don't no

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
24-02-2012 23:12
SYBORG666 Online
Spawn Of Satan

I don't think it'll make any difference whether BS get any new girls or not because they'll still be having Lolly, Lori and Geri doing 2-3hr stints or one/both twins each night.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
24-02-2012 23:22
Nylonsub Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2012 23:22 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I don't think it'll make any difference whether BS get any new girls or not because they'll still be having Lolly, Lori and Geri doing 2-3hr stints or one/both twins each night.

Your probably right, and I know these girls have there fans aswell. In my opinion BS need a complete overhaul, go back to basics and start again. Oh and get rid of all the adds on the screen, you can barely see the girls most of the time.

Favourite Girls Now - Ella Jolie, Vicki Peach, Elise James, Maria Smith and Bella Mendez
24-02-2012 23:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV