Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(17-02-2012 11:40 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(17-02-2012 08:43 )cherriilover Wrote:  why can cherri go naked on babestation extreme but not on babestation normal it was amazing nigh ever girl went topless except cherri and megant

Because it might persuade some people to fork out a fiver in order to see her naked.

Have u thought she may be only getting paid day rates for main show maybe gets extra for extreme laughlaughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-02-2012 12:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(16-02-2012 18:42 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 18:33 )TheWatcher Wrote:  It should not have been Babestation apprentice. This was on ch95 before midnight.
Babestation apprentice was not supposed to be on last night, and when it is on, its on ch97 not ch95, and starts after midnight on Freeview.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid999522 Smile

It's hardly surprising that viewers get confused when the studio crew themselves don't seem to know what's going on.

Last night they kicked off with the Babestation Apprentice intro and then Megan came on and said "Welcome to Babestation Xtra"!
17-02-2012 12:41
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

rapidly going down hill babestation, the turning point was when they had one channel on the other night. They had dirty wives which doesn't interest me at all, and babestation apprentice which i also don't watch, so my attentions are turning towards elite, redlight and xxxpanded. Just hope dani, tiff, daryl, priya and lolly are well looked after, getting less and less screen time. Ella got out when she could.
17-02-2012 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-02-2012 12:41 )vila Wrote:  http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid999522 Smile

It's hardly surprising that viewers get confused when the studio crew themselves don't seem to know what's going on.

Last night they kicked off with the Babestation Apprentice intro and then Megan came on and said "Welcome to Babestation Xtra"!
[/quote]

Yeah heard that Smile, just shows how bs are at the moment, clueless

Piper Niven Superfan
17-02-2012 13:11
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Lori was on sizzling form last night, I wouldn't have been for going anywhere else when she is on!!

(17-02-2012 13:00 )jamespetros Wrote:  rapidly going down hill babestation, the turning point was when they had one channel on the other night. They had dirty wives which doesn't interest me at all, and babestation apprentice which i also don't watch, so my attentions are turning towards elite, red-light and xxxpanded. Just hope dani, tiff, daryl, priya and lolly are well looked after, getting less and less screen time. Ella got out when she could.
17-02-2012 13:56
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(17-02-2012 13:56 )mikedafc Wrote:  Lori was on sizzling form last night, I wouldn't have been for going anywhere else when she is on!!

Yes it's the truth. Lori was so hot she was burning up the studio.
17-02-2012 15:03
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Freeview 97 Schedule for next week,
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday is Dirty Wives.
Tuesday and Thursday is Babestation Apprentice. No mention of any extra Apprentice shows.
Saturday is Masti Nights.
Just thought i'd write it out again to save members time.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-02-2012 16:08
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Wow last night Lori was amazing, completely naked from start to finish, a lot of people moan that she gets too much screen time but with performances such as last night it is more than justified. I said Babestation would come out all guns blazing when I seen the line up and it delivered a breath taking show. Lori star performer by a mile Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
17-02-2012 20:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-02-2012 20:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Wow last night Lori was amazing, completely naked from start to finish,

Huh She was wearing a bra and pants when I first caught sight of her.
17-02-2012 21:45
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

oh dear just checked to see who was on and find lolly so thats probably most of the screen time allocated.and then megan who presumably is just on until another girl arrives.so that means the mute button will be needed to avoid the neighbours hear me shouting shut up at my tv.incidentally am i right in thinking megan has not done topless since her boob job?and that must be 2yrs ago.
17-02-2012 22:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV