babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-02-2012 20:13 )vila Wrote:  A little before 1:10 last night while Preeti was doing a solo set on BS1, a small caption appeared at top right saying 'Bukkake Time!' together with a large osg saying 'Babestaion Bukkake!'. Paige appeared in a left screen inset and talked on the mic for about a minute and a half, of which we heard the last 30 secs when she described a new age verification process. Presumably the previous minute of her speech was a description of what was about to happen.

Can anyone with lip-reading skills tell us what that was all about?

The number changed for that section so im guessing is on that line was a diffrent recording with options guessing as it was a bukkake line it was a group line so more than one bloke was speaking to preeti cos thats what its all about shockedshocked

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2012 20:31 by HannahsPet.)
16-02-2012 20:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
one true zombie Offline
Junior Poster

(16-02-2012 20:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  The number changed for that section so im guessing is on that line was a diffrent recording with options guessing as it was a bukkake line it was a group line so more than one bloke was speaking to preeti cos thats what its all about shockedshocked

Yes that's right it was a party line (bukkake party).
16-02-2012 20:35
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

Haven't seen anything as bad as last night. Dirty Wives?, wouldn't watch it, even if it was the only thing on. BS Apprentice?, haven't seen anyone on that I would watch or call on BS1. It justs looks like the people in charge at BS have lost the plot, clutching at straws.
No wonder established girls walked when they heard the ideas for the future. In a word, shite Sad
16-02-2012 21:00
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(16-02-2012 12:30 )dave34 Wrote:  what can i say
the wives show is now a day show from today along with others
Sfunny, I thought Masti was the growing channel that was eating BS from the inside, but now they seem to have dropped back and its DWives instead HuhSurprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-02-2012 21:06
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(16-02-2012 20:35 )one true zombie Wrote:  
(16-02-2012 20:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  The number changed for that section so im guessing is on that line was a diffrent recording with options guessing as it was a bukkake line it was a group line so more than one bloke was speaeeti cos thats what its all about shockedshocked

Yes that's right it was a party line (bukkake party).

Yeah bukkake line haha another bright idea to make as much money as they can. Apparently you call the number and give your first name....just your first name and they can then verify your age.
How? Do they assume if you are called Ben, Guy or Chas you are in your 20's and if your called Edward or Henry you are pushing 80?
If they really can tell your age from your name I wonder if they can tell me Fridays Euromillions numbers based on my door number??
16-02-2012 21:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-02-2012 21:27 )bytor Wrote:  Yeah bukkake line haha another bright idea to make as much money as they can. Apparently you call the number and give your first name....just your first name and they can then verify your age.
How? Do they assume if you are called Ben, Guy or Chas you are in your 20's and if your called Edward or Henry you are pushing 80?
If they really can tell your age from your name I wonder if they can tell me Fridays Euromillions numbers based on my door number??

Guessing they just want to hear the voice and if it sounds suspiciously young they'll ask for your date of birth and if you hesitate you're cut off.
It's the same technique the girls use.
16-02-2012 21:39
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

With regards to the schedule for channel 97 on Freeview and 909 on Sky for next week is looking the same as this week.

If there are any changes over the weekend then i'll post an update on Monday.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
16-02-2012 22:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If only the bookies were accepting bets on Lori doing an oily stint lasting about 3 hours from around midnight I would be straight in there with my money Wink.

16-02-2012 22:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

id be the same if it was lolly or a twin being on each night Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
16-02-2012 22:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(16-02-2012 21:00 )sheluvsit Wrote:  Haven't seen anything as bad as last night. Dirty Wives?, wouldn't watch it, even if it was the only thing on. BS Apprentice?, haven't seen anyone on that I would watch or call on BS1. It justs looks like the people in charge at BS have lost the plot, clutching at straws.
No wonder established girls walked when they heard the ideas for the future. In a word, shite Sad

Aye last night was pretty bad I'll agree with you there, as for Babestation clutching at straws goes, if hot naked oily 2 for 1 shows is clutching at straws then please hand me a bunch, I'm not going to curse Babestation for the odd dodgy show every once in a while because overall Babestation has been brilliant lately, I mean I don't know about you but to expect every show to be near enough perfect is a very high benchmark and is a tad unrealistic. Tonight we have a great line up and it's all set to be another memorable show, it's a bit unfair to be overally critical of Babestation because of a few dull shows, it'll be interesting to see what the views are like in a few hours time when all gun's will be blazing Big Grin
16-02-2012 23:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV