babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
With Amanda now gone,there are only two natural girls left which is sad,Geri and Paige,and all though Geri is a presenter she gets decent spells on the beds on both channels unlike Paige who only seems to be on extra,and when she is presenting,like last night did not hardly see her at all,and when we did it was only for a short time.B/S is now dominated by a few girls,and has been for a while now and its only going to get worse with there being fewer girls,and the likes of Lolly coming back,and we all know what that means,my point is this they need to give all the girls equal time on the beds on both channels,because to me anyway seeing the same girls doing the same thing night after night is getting boring,oil or no oil,chair or no chair.

Age is a state of mind.
14-02-2012 16:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Louise on tonight love seeing her

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
14-02-2012 17:22
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2012 16:58 )dogman Wrote:  With Amanda now gone,there are only two natural girls left which is sad,Geri and Paige,and all though Geri is a presenter she gets decent spells on the beds on both channels unlike Paige who only seems to be on extra,and when she is presenting,like last night did not hardly see her at all,and when we did it was only for a short time.B/S is now dominated by a few girls,and has been for a while now and its only going to get worse with there being fewer girls,and the likes of Lolly coming back,and we all know what that means,my point is this they need to give all the girls equal time on the beds on both channels,because to me anyway seeing the same girls doing the same thing night after night is getting boring,oil or no oil,chair or no chair.

Do what I do then and miss a few nightslaugh
BS to be honest has always been dominated by certain girls. Not knocking any of them but I remember times when Dani, Yvette, Tiffany and Tara used to get more screen time than others. Great if your a fan but if not...
Not sure we need to lose bs xtra to this apprentice xtra though as that limits us to one channel now. Just have to hope Camilla, the twins or Lolly are only on a couple of times a week or the show really will be groundhog daybladewave
14-02-2012 17:24
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(14-02-2012 17:22 )dave34 Wrote:  Louise on tonight love seeing her

Good luck with that mate; With Lolly and BOTH the twins on also, Louise is gonna have a big ol' struggle getting much screen time away from those three.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
14-02-2012 17:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-02-2012 17:28 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 17:22 )dave34 Wrote:  Louise on tonight love seeing her

Good luck with that mate; With Lolly and BOTH the twins on also, Louise is gonna have a big ol' struggle getting much screen time away from those three.

Agree there therobotdevil, I'm a big Louise porter fan, infact probably my fav bs have but as soon as I saw the lineup tonight I thought "Louise wont be on much" Sad

As for hardly any natural babes on bs, there's still quite a few if you count bs and the sister shows on 909, Geri, georgie, Paige, dani amour, shantii, sitara, ria and carla

hope bs start doing new things on screen as things are getting boring with the oil and the chair especially on all the time

Piper Niven Superfan
14-02-2012 17:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-02-2012 10:57 )Doc Holliday Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 10:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  bs need to get some new babes in

No they don't.

Yes they do. At the moment they only have three worth looking at. (Of the regulars, that is. The count goes up if some of the newcomers are kept on.)
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 17:50 by vila.)
14-02-2012 17:48
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-02-2012 12:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  TJ has gone on Holiday for 2 weeks shes hardly been on wonder if shes left as well and still no sign of lolly !! tell ya something going on behind the scenes

From RLC section:

(09-02-2012 06:45 )RRROGER Wrote:  Thursday 9 February-

0530-1330 TJ, Mikaela Witt, Rachel Taylor, Lexi Lowe(Reinstated)
1330-2200 Ruby Summers, Ella Jolie, Rochelle Hardy, Kaitlyn Leigh.
14-02-2012 17:51
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

good night to go do something else tonight.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-02-2012 18:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

That isn't bs tj, that's rlc babe TeeJay who are your 3 babes Vila

Piper Niven Superfan
14-02-2012 18:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-02-2012 18:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  That isn't bs tj, that's rlc babe TeeJay who are your 3 babes Vila

Thanks for the education, Rammy.

My three: Paige Tyler, Geri and Georgie Darby, of course.
14-02-2012 18:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV