babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: [split] Ree Petra on Red Light
(11-02-2012 23:36 )KateP Wrote:  is babestation in trouble as over the last few months they have lost alot of girls

Well it would seem they have maybe offloaded a few babes recently but they have kept the best however so the product is still pretty good. I think when Babestation went down to only 2 channels on a regular basis that this was probably inevitable, I keep saying this but it would have been nice to keep all 3 channels and add a 4th which could be used for Masti Nights/Babestation Apprentice and Dirty Wives but unfortunately this never happened but never say never I think in time that Babestation will probably acquire more channels again in the future. But sometimes less is better, I mean since Elite has gone to 4 channels their product has really went downhill so like I've said sometimes less is better until you find the right blend.
12-02-2012 02:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Sometimes less is more. 4 babes scheduled across 2 channels has worked reasonably well and focussed the BS minds on quality of output it would seem. Aside from the OSGs and interruptions the quality in 2012 has improved.

12-02-2012 02:52
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Enjoyed BS tonight,Daryl,Tiffany,Geri & Camilla all putting in good stints.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
12-02-2012 05:23
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2012 02:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 00:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont know but what i do know is the bloomin see through chair is on again Sad

Rammy if you were underneath it I bet you wouldn't be complaining Tongue

We would though Smile

Talking of chairs-I caught a glimpse at some point of Daryl and Tiff this morning. They were making full use of the blue chair. Daryl sat in it with Tiff draped over the back. Now the chair might not be the most tasteful of designs but two things I will give it.
1) It is at least a prop the girls can use.
2) Used like this it means both girls in a 2-4-1 can be fully seen despite the pointless OSG at the side. Saying that I would rather have one girl only on screen though.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 10:40 by bytor.)
12-02-2012 10:38
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Ree Petra on Red Light
(12-02-2012 02:41 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 23:36 )KateP Wrote:  is babestation in trouble as over the last few months they have lost alot of girls

Well it would seem they have maybe offloaded a few babes recently but they have kept the best however so the product is still pretty good. I think when Babestation went down to only 2 channels on a regular basis that this was probably inevitable, I keep saying this but it would have been nice to keep all 3 channels and add a 4th which could be used for Masti Nights/Babestation Apprentice and Dirty Wives but unfortunately this never happened but never say never I think in time that Babestation will probably acquire more channels again in the future. But sometimes less is better, I mean since Elite has gone to 4 channels their product has really went downhill so like I've said sometimes less is better until you find the right blend.

I'm not sure that many people would think that losing Kandi and Ella was such a good thing, or that they would rather keep all the other girls who are still there instead. Clearly those two left as they were getting very little air time compared to the small group of regulars who are always on.

I'm begging to think having less channels and girls on is probably not such a bad thing, at least if it means there aren't going to be endless 2-4-1s. What it does seem to mean is that the presenter (at least when it is Geri) effectively becomes the 5th girl and does almost as much time on air as the other 4. Not a problem in itself, but it could mean we get to see too much of one girl unless they rotate the presenting role a bit more.
12-02-2012 12:09
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

what happen to Amanda lastnight. as Camilla posted on twitter that was on

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 12:22 by dave34.)
12-02-2012 12:21
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^^ Amanda was on BS1 last night before it goes live on freeview , not sure were she dissapeared to after that .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-02-2012 12:33
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I would love to see the white sheet make another return, but with the women being allowed to do whatever they want to each other while behind it.
12-02-2012 15:17
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bs should of signed Paige Turnah in sted they let her go to elite tv oh well elite tv gane bs loss bs should of tryed to sign Karina Currie back in sted she went to xxXpandertv to babes who would of made bs mutch better
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 15:46 by rogerthedoger.)
12-02-2012 15:43
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(12-02-2012 15:17 )mrmann Wrote:  I would love to see the white sheet make another return, but with the women being allowed to do whatever they want to each other while behind it.

That would be fun and I can't see why they couldn't get away with it. Does anyone know what Ofcom say about non-visual, real sexual interaction?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 17:17 by StanTheMan.)
12-02-2012 17:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV