babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
hope so, generally after a night where louise doesnt get on much, she usually is on a lot more the night after

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2012 20:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

What happened to the white background "set"? Was a good way of seeing the girls strut their stuff. Now we just seem to have the garish padded cell with the uncomfortable settee or the boxing ring with the see through chair. I know there's only 2 channels now but we could do with a bit more variety in sets.
09-02-2012 01:12
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Tonight and last night are the first two nights i've started watching BS again for a while and even though it make's a change seeing geri back doing the phones again it's taking the piss when she's on non-stop for 2-3hrs. On a brighter note, it does seem that BS is just about watchable again but that might just be because i've not watched it for a while. I'm still not going to phone any of the girls due to past experiences of listening to bullshit fake girl callers or having the call stopped halfway through so the girl can do the sales pitch when i'm paying for a serviceannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
09-02-2012 01:48
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Got to admit it's been pretty tame stuff tonight going by previous shows at Babestation, according to the schedule Amanda was supposed to me on but so far hasn't appeared. I think I'll be having an early night as I just get the feeling that the tone has allready been set and to be honest when I seen the line up I had a feeling that it would struggle to match the recent revival bladewave
09-02-2012 02:28
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

Don't you think your expectations on quality are consistently slightly too high?

09-02-2012 02:30
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(09-02-2012 02:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Got to admit it's been pretty tame stuff tonight going by previous shows at Babestation

You took the words out of my mouth scottishbloke Sad
A standard has being set on 906 and sadly besides a good hand thong session from camilla last night Big Grin its been tame,tiffany did a good handheld oil show last night but was told put back on her knickers bladewave
Ava is in the white room now,so if she gets naked ill take it all back Tongue

Edit....she kept her knickers on bladewave Huh
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 03:15 by anchorman.)
09-02-2012 02:41
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I've decided to go back to watching the other channels because i'm sick and tired of watching geri all night again.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
09-02-2012 02:47
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Acre upon acre of this forum is filled with complaints about Geri making everyone's life a misery on the mic instead of being on the phone, and now that she's back on the phone the complaints are still rolling.

Geri beats most of the rest of the BS line-up by a country mile - brilliant to be getting so much of her atm.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 05:48 by vila.)
09-02-2012 05:42
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 05:42 )vila Wrote:  Acre upon acre of this forum is filled with complaints about Geri making everyone's life a misery on the mic instead of being on the phone, and now that she's back on the phone the complaints are still rolling.

Geri beats most of the rest of the BS line-up by a country mile - brilliant to be getting so much of her atm.

dont mind geri doing calls but 2-3 hours sessions are taking the piss i know amanda didnt show but still

Did paige appear on BS at all last night well after 2am had to change channel as ella was putting on an oil show on RLC.

All i can say was RLC got my business this morning and if it carrys on like last night proberly be getting my viewership and my repeat custom again and again

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-02-2012 06:57
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(09-02-2012 06:57 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(09-02-2012 05:42 )vila Wrote:  Acre upon acre of this forum is filled with complaints about Geri making everyone's life a misery on the mic instead of being on the phone, and now that she's back on the phone the complaints are still rolling.

dont mind geri doing calls but 2-3 hours sessions are taking the piss i know amanda didnt show but still

I have to agree with that comment. I have no problem with Geri being on the phones again. Although I am not a fan I applaud her return, however 2-3 hour sessions are ridiculous when there are girls behind the scenes not getting sessions.
Geri has her fans and quite rightly so. They may have enjoyed her airwaves domination but I have to say she seemed to be on one of the two channels non-stop last night. Every time I checked she was on. Now there are only 2 surviving BS channels they can't get away with the lolly treatment as much as when there were 3.

On a slightly different note (might be a connection though!) I noticed that last night the girls seemed to have long periods without calls or frequent periods of not taking genuine calls because they had put on fake girl callers like Juicy Lucy or Sweaty Betty begging for telephone sex. Could be just a quiet night or signs of the recession hitting pockets or people not bothering or....
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2012 09:00 by bytor.)
09-02-2012 08:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV