babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

thefred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-01-2012 00:08 )madkat Wrote:  who's the girl on the left-hand side of the bed on bs1?

Georgie, Lacey and Ava are on BS1 atm.
15-01-2012 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

see bs are doing the bed cramming again tonight, at 22pm bs had EIGHT!!!! babes on all 3 channels

Piper Niven Superfan
15-01-2012 00:36
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

So does bs putting 3 girls on a bed bring in more calls?? Cause when u got 3 girls on a bed they cant move around anywhere so callers have to put up with the girl in the same position during the call but with having just 2 girls on the bed its not as bad and they can move round still. But i guess that its just an adult chat channel so weather the girls move around is entirely up to themselves but the more they perform then the more calls that girl will get just look at lori for an example she one of the best performers on the channels so can see why she gets the callers, but when u get 3 girls on a bed they cant perform so callers wont call in unless they just phoning in for the chat.
15-01-2012 00:57
dayb4yesterday Offline
Senior Poster

The website doesn't seem to be working?
15-01-2012 01:01
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

^^^ Yep, I was recording the stream off Babestation1 when my recording just stopped. Now none of the streams are working. bladewave
15-01-2012 01:35
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lori vs Lolly
Lori and Lolly are both on tonight who will give the performance of the night i think Lori it is people opinion
15-01-2012 02:07
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori vs Lolly
(15-01-2012 02:07 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Lori and Lolly are both on tonight who will give the performance of the night i think Lori it is people opinion

Georgie instantly wins, because her lady bumps actually giggle when she moves. plus she has the perfect balance between beauty and being amazing at "preforming on the beds".

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
15-01-2012 03:39
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2012 22:36 )zola Wrote:  quick question.
as babestation have a dutch license which lets them do 2-4-1 why do they not exploit this more and let the girls interact properly in 2-4-1, surely this would be a big plus over all other channels , also considering the girls they have e.g tiffany, daryl, kandi etc Huh

They may have a dutch license but that does not mean they can broadcast material that would upset the Tories or Ofcom. They are the guardians of the moral rights in the UK afterall, not some wishy washy johnny foreigner don'tcha know. They alone understand what is right for the country. bladewave Besides, Ms frumpy middle England may not vote Tory if they allow such indecency as topless girls doing anything thats remotely sexually suggestive.
15-01-2012 09:40
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori vs Lolly
(15-01-2012 03:39 )madkat Wrote:  
(15-01-2012 02:07 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  Lori and Lolly are both on tonight who will give the performance of the night i think Lori it is people opinion

Georgie instantly wins, because her lady bumps actually giggle when she moves. plus she has the perfect balance between beauty and being amazing at "preforming on the beds".

I honestly can't understand why Georgie was asked to be on at all last night. With Lolly, Lori and one of the twins (whose contracts presumably say they have to be on their own for a minimum length of time) on and only two channels available it was inevitable we wouldn't see much of her. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think she was only on for one "cast of thousands" sessions and a potentially interesting 241 with Lori right at the end which seemed to get swiftly cut short presumably through fear of Ofcom. Even Ava (whose breasts I just find too weird and distracting) was on longer I think.
Not getting into favourites discussions, but I just can't understand why these "favoured" girls get so much airtime at the expense of others. I'm not a fan of silicone (though I do quite like Lori's energy and sexiness), but it's more the fact that these girls are on all the time and dominate the channels which I find so tedious. So last night, which could have been potentially good, was a complete write-off for me in the end.
Am I alone in thinking this?
15-01-2012 11:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great decision to have Vanessa and Ree in pajama pants! That's always a fun and cute outfit choice for me!

Now, if only the censorship allowed for a bit more, then we might have a real slumber party Tongue
16-01-2012 03:43

Click here to watch Babestation TV