Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-01-2012 11:44 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 09:43 )bytor Wrote:  They are ruining BS even further by putting Masti and Dirty Wives on in place of BS Blue.

No it's a good decision. There's no point in having 3 Babestation channels that are more or less the same with every broadcast, so it makes sense to tinker with one of them and go for something a bit different sometimes. Babestation should be congratulated for not just churning out the same stuff all the time regardless and for showing a willingness to experiment with one of the channels. Well done Babestation!

actually Masti and dirty wives isnt a problem during the week it just seems to be at the weekend when they feel the need to load up with up to 8 girls
sat must be the peak night for drunken masterbation lol

mean we had 4-5 days or pretty good shows well better than a while then at the weekend some sort of madness takes over

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2012 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Yeah, 1 or 2 crap nights a week to cater for the drunken masses doesn't matter so much if they put on good shows the rest of the time for those of us who call regularly (and spend alot of money).
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 12:54 by The Silent Majority.)
08-01-2012 12:52
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(08-01-2012 11:44 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 09:43 )bytor Wrote:  They are ruining BS even further by putting Masti and Dirty Wives on in place of BS Blue.

No it's a good decision. There's no point in having 3 Babestation channels that are more or less the same with every broadcast, so it makes sense to tinker with one of them and go for something a bit different sometimes. Babestation should be congratulated for not just churning out the same stuff all the time regardless and for showing a willingness to experiment with one of the channels. Well done Babestation!

I am not saying don't go with the new shows I am saying put them on a new channel OR cut the number of girls on a night on the other channels. Having said that however, I am sure if they kept the 3 channels, built decent sets and let the girls do what they do best then there would be little argument on here.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 15:56 by bytor.)
08-01-2012 15:54
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

looks like an ok lineup tonight 5 girls and megan on 3 channels as well Why ?

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-01-2012 15:59
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Wtf is going on with BSXtra? The existing 'no tits out 'til 10:30pm' rule was bad enough, but 11:10pm? Ffs!

Edit: Eh? Part of my post got lost in cyberspace. I went on to point out that the next 50 minutes were also almost completely non-topless until Amanda turned up around midnight to relieve the situation.

And what's all this talk about three shows on the web stream? All I've seen for ages is the crappy squashed-up distorted ex-Sky satbox BS1 stream.

(05-01-2012 17:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  I thought there was some fairly good stuff shown on BS1 for most of the night if you take into account the more restricted rules that the channels now operate under .

I wish someone would point me in the direction of these supposed new rules. There's nothing on Ofcom's web site.

(05-01-2012 17:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  The down side was the interruptions and Osg's , but BS is not the only channel that takes this approach nowadays , other channels have caught on this aggressive style of advertising may have it's rewards revenue wise so have copied them (Elite)

But in nothing like the hugely obstructive way BS does it.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 19:29 by vila.)
08-01-2012 19:16
Jam Da Man Offline

(08-01-2012 19:16 )vila Wrote:  ...
And what's all this talk about three shows on the web stream? All I've seen for ages is the crappy squashed-up distorted ex-Sky satbox BS1 stream

The new Babestation webstreams are viewable here = http://www.babestation.tv/home# along with Dirty Wives, Masti and Sexstation. (click on whichever tab you want to watch, assuming that particular feed is working)

The old webstream is still viewable here = http://www.bsdaytime.tv/home

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

08-01-2012 19:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

^^^^ Yep, you have got that right. Rolleyes Half the time the Masti & Babestaion Blue tabs don't work, even when there is a show from them on air. bladewave I've yet to tune in and find all three working at the same time. As you either get the timer constantly saying it's reloading. Or you get the message it's not broardcasting, even though it is.

It might be relatively new. But it still needs some bugs ironed out. bladewave But it's definately a huge improvement from the single webcam feed they had. Big Grin
08-01-2012 19:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(08-01-2012 19:16 )vila Wrote:  Wtf is going on with BSXtra? The existing 'no tits out 'til 10:30pm' rule was bad enough, but 11:10pm? Ffs!

(05-01-2012 17:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  I thought there was some fairly good stuff shown on BS1 for most of the night if you take into account the more restricted rules that the channels now operate under .

I wish someone would point me in the direction of these supposed new rules. There's nothing on Ofcom's web site.

(05-01-2012 17:23 )mr mystery Wrote:  The down side was the interruptions and Osg's , but BS is not the only channel that takes this approach nowadays , other channels have caught on this aggressive style of advertising may have it's rewards revenue wise so have copied them (Elite)

But in nothing like the hugely obstructive way BS does it.

I didn't mention anything about new rules , i said more restricted rules that the channels now operate under , i was actually bearing in mind when i said that what the free to air phone in channels used to be allowed to do a few years back , such as full frontal non explicit nudity , over the top of the knickers female naughty bits rubbing and prolonged invasive camera work etc . I think the last set of new rules came in at the beginning of last year just after Bangbabes got their licence revoked , they tightened up the daytimes rules concerning what the girls are allowed to wear (banned bikini's) , brought in rules preventing the girls going topless until after 10pm (some channels used to go topless at 9.30pm) , brought in new rules preventing the girls from getting naked before 11pm (some used to get naked just after 10pm) and restricted what girls are allowed to do in 2-4-1's .
As for Elite's OSG's and adverts , they are the second worst of all the babe channels and getting worse , especially now they have started doing more full screen pic and vid adverts and interrupting the girls , but Elite isn't yet as bad as what BS do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 22:23 by mr mystery.)
08-01-2012 20:15
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Love the messages to buy the videos. Best one has to be for Ella "text Vidella". Was sat here thinking who is Vidella....sounds like one of those old Hammer horror films..Vidella, Bride of Dracula or something similar!
Just to be clear; I like Ella and I am not making crass/offensive remarks about her.
08-01-2012 23:49
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

you can watch the Masti show on it's website

(08-01-2012 19:52 )aceman65 Wrote:  ^^^^ Yep, you have got that right. Rolleyes Half the time the Masti & Babestaion Blue tabs don't work, even when there is a show from them on air. bladewave I've yet to tune in and find all three working at the same time. As you either get the timer constantly saying it's reloading. Or you get the message it's not broardcasting, even though it is.

It might be relatively new. But it still needs some bugs ironed out. bladewave But it's definately a huge improvement from the single webcam feed they had. Big Grin

looking at last night shows it seems you can touch another girl if you are giving them a massage and they are lying on their front

(08-01-2012 19:16 )vila Wrote:  Wtf is going on with BSXtra? The existing 'no tits out 'til 10:30pm' rule was bad enough, but 11:10pm? Ffs!

Edit: Eh? Part of my post got lost in cyberspace. I went on to point out that the next 50 minutes were also almost completely non-topless until Amanda turned up around midnight to relieve the situation.

And what's all this talk about three shows on the web stream? All I've seen for ages is the crappy squashed-up distorted ex-Sky satbox BS1 stream.

09-01-2012 00:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV