babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
am liking lori and georgie all oiled up together but bs is being ruined by channel hogging tonight. bs1 has been just lori and georgie tonight for over 3 hours now and on bsxtra apart from sasha's 9pm-10pm show has been tiffany for 2 hours, ava blue for an hour and 25 mins, tommie-jo only came on for her first stint of the night at 11:25pm and got yanked off after just 30 mins Sad and ava blue has come back on bsxtra Sad Sad

out of a total of 3hrs so far tommie-jo has been on for just 30 minutes and megan coxxx has only just come on at midnight!!!!!!! totally ridiculousannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

update tommie-jo now on bs blue

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 01:19 by Rammyrascal.)
30-12-2011 01:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Don Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any Babestation girls lap dance?
Does anyone know of any of the babestation girls work at a strip club offering lap dances?

Thanks in advance
30-12-2011 02:18
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Any Babestation girls lap dance?
(30-12-2011 02:18 )The Don Wrote:  Does anyone know of any of the babestation girls work at a strip club offering lap dances?

Thanks in advance

judging by the bruises on a lot of the girls's thighs, id say there are a few who do pole dancing at least.......

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
30-12-2011 02:28
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(29-12-2011 20:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I see no difference between babes hogging hours in a night from others, than from babes hogging nights in a week from others.

Same thing as far as I'm concerned. If one channel is criticized then others should be too for similar babe preferences #justsayin

The difference is, nobody would mind Lolly, for instance, being on every night of the week if she was given equal screen time with the other girls on the same night.
For fans of the other girls - if their girl isn't in then she isn't in. No problem, just watch something else or go to bed. The frustration comes when your favorite girl/s is/are in but you know they're going to spend most of the night sitting in the changing room because a few favored girls are given a disproportionately high amount of screen time within that night.
30-12-2011 02:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Problem is 2 many girls on a night for 2 channels I mean we had Lori Georgie Tiffany Ava Tommie jo Megan Coxxx Megan sure i missed someone oh well

Elite and redlight dont have that problem because they have 4 girls 4 channels or 3 girls on 4 channels. They really need to sort out wether they are replacing blue and what with so schedulers can cut down on the number of girls on when they have the shows

One way would be to have it so when theres masti or Dirty wives Extreme should pick up the slack and do a few more Naked shows sure if i had to would pay to see Lori and Georgie TJ and AVA naked and oiled up

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-12-2011 08:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2011 02:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(29-12-2011 20:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I see no difference between babes hogging hours in a night from others, than from babes hogging nights in a week from others.

Same thing as far as I'm concerned. If one channel is criticized then others should be too for similar babe preferences #justsayin

The difference is, nobody would mind Lolly, for instance, being on every night of the week if she was given equal screen time with the other girls on the same night.
For fans of the other girls - if their girl isn't in then she isn't in. No problem, just watch something else or go to bed. The frustration comes when your favorite girl/s is/are in but you know they're going to spend most of the night sitting in the changing room because a few favored girls are given a disproportionately high amount of screen time within that night.

exactly the silent majority. that's the point im making, its not how many nights a babe is on a week, its that certain babes get more screen time than others each night which is unfair.

last night was a perfect example of what i call "channel hogging". there were 6 main night babes on bs last night; lori, georgie, tiffany, ava, tj and megan coxxx, yet bs1 from 9pm till i went to bed at 1:45am was just lori and georgie either on their own or together and bs blue from 10pm till 1:45am when i went to bed was hogged by tiffany and ava apart from a brief 30 min section from 11:25pm -11:55pm when tj finally came on screen to join tiffany but was then yanked off so ava blue could come back on

most ridiculous of all was that megan coxxx didnt come on screen till midnightannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed would have been better to give her or tj a stint on bsxtra or bs1 rather than just wall to wall tiff, ava, georgie and lori

bs please give all your babes each night equal screen time

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2011 14:54
terence Offline

but aren't they all doing different things behind the scenes like work for the website and appearing on bsx. surley it's hard to tell the situation unless you're there!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 15:18 by terence.)
30-12-2011 15:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(30-12-2011 14:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:   i went to bed at 1:45am

So you dont know what happened during the next 11+ hours worth of programming over the 3 Bs channels? Rolleyes
30-12-2011 15:22
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Masti was on until midnight last night then BS Blue came on then.

(30-12-2011 14:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-12-2011 02:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  

exactly the silent majority. that's the point im making, its not how many nights a babe is on a week, its that certain babes get more screen time than others each night which is unfair.

last night was a perfect example of what i call "channel hogging". there were 6 main night babes on bs last night; lori, georgie, tiffany, ava, tj and megan coxxx, yet bs1 from 9pm till i went to bed at 1:45am was just lori and georgie either on their own or together and bs blue from 10pm till 1:45am when i went to bed was hogged by tiffany and ava apart from a brief 30 min section from 11:25pm -11:55pm when tj finally came on screen to join tiffany but was then yanked off so ava blue could come back on

most ridiculous of all was that megan coxxx didnt come on screen till midnightannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed would have been better to give her or tj a stint on bsxtra or bs1 rather than just wall to wall tiff, ava, georgie and lori

bs please give all your babes each night equal screen time
30-12-2011 15:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

your right it has hard to tell the situation but last night tj and megan werent on bsx it was shantii from masti nights. when you see a babe on the schedule, you shouldnt have to wait till near enough midnight for her to appear like tj and megan coxxx last night, especially as they were not on bsx last night. all the babes on bs should start at either 9pm or at 10pm when the first change should happen unless theyre on bs xtreme

no i dont know what happenned after i went to bed smc....cause i was in bed!!!!!!Rolleyes but watched for nearly 5 hours the bs channels and was unfair that tj and megan werent on till 11:25pm and midnight respectively

yes mikedafc masti nights was on till midnight from which bsblue started, but was still ridiculous to wait till near midnight for megan and tj to appear, all the 6 babes should have been on bs1 and bsxtra till then and not be kept of screen

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2011 15:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV