Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(08-12-2011 11:46 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 07:28 )HannahsPet Wrote:  TongueTongueTongue All i can see is its cellcasts way of getting there hands on the pensioners winter fuel allowance tell ya its only the pensioners who have any money nowadays.

Sorry but you have got that monumentally wrong. It's not people of pensioner age (like me!) who call 40+ channels. It's young blokes who fancy older women. I would bet that most of their callers are pretty young.

Sorry, I may have got this monumentally wrong, but I think that may have been what us youngsters call 'A Joke' Rolleyes
08-12-2011 11:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2011 09:04 )Charlemagne Wrote:  What happening to our loved Babestation?

They started to lose the plot with the voice over girl, followed by the over use of the boxes on screen.

Over the past few week we have had Masti, Sexstation and now Dirty Housewives... And none of them have been successful in the nightshow format.

Why don't Babestation do what they do best.. top models, top sets, quality production.......simples

Well said.
Wonder what will be next....a GILF channel yuk.
These sort of channels are not what BS do-other channels already cater for these sort of shows-I personally have no desire to see BS compete with them at the expense of an existing BS channel.
All that BS need to make great shows is already present in the girls they already have. The girls on the 3 existing channels are great and cater for most tastes.
Less interuptions, a well balanced amount of screen time for each girl and different girls on each night is all that is required in making BS great entertainment again. Oh and if they could just lower the call price to £1 per minute that would be fantastic Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 16:50 by bytor.)
08-12-2011 16:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Babestation 1 and Xtra ain't the problem (apart from the normal problems ie adverts etc) , BS always used to have just 2 channels , 1 and 2 , BS Blue is the main problem , Cellcast don't seem to have much of a idea what they want this channel to be , it now shows BS Blue , Masti Chat , Sexstation and now Dirty House Wives , non of the shows can really get a good following because they aren't on enough and no one can guarantee when they are next on , Ch 909 is a bit of a shambles with to many different shows on the same channel , Cellcast are trying to give a good variety of shows to cater for different tastes which is a good idea , but they need a new channel or channels to do this imo and leave BS Blue as it is , it just ain't working the way they are doing it .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-12-2011 16:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

909 needs to show full nudity like it used to, not just toplessness.
08-12-2011 17:46
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

And normal service is resumed TongueTongue

maybe the moron one has had his days off so he is back to ruin the weekend TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-12-2011 23:09
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

There certainly are some fantasic girls on here and there is also the choice to see them doing full nudity....but at a price...I normally have a look on here to see them in thier full glory...whoarrrr !!!!!!
08-12-2011 23:23
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

For all that Babestation goes on and on about its "girl callers", it does very little to attract us. We don't want "boobs on a stick" poster girls for the silicone industry, or fat old ladies. We want nice looking, natural girls with some curves that we could imagine wrapping our hands around. On the TV series "Glamour Girls" it's been made crystal clear that this is what the lads' mag editors and lingerie companies want too, and the model agencies are in despair at the large numbers of girls who turn up with implants and hair extensions.
08-12-2011 23:27
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Why would BS waste time to attract real girl callers when it's got a captive audience of men that think with their dicks ? (for my sins,myself included)

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
08-12-2011 23:38
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^^ And an endless supply of fake girl callers of their own from 'option 4'
08-12-2011 23:53
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

bs are the channels to watch tonight the return of the legend Dani O'neal and top class babe Lolly Badcock on
09-12-2011 00:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV