babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-12-2011 10:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree much more like it last night, the osg's werent bad, not as many interruptions (my two main gripes with bs) and no 3 girls or more on the beds, this along with good nights from all the babes on last night meant bs had its first good night in ages Smile

be business as usual though tonight Smile

i was just going to quote that you lot count your chickens fast enough,last night was not brilliant ,just a normal show better thaan it has been ,but lets face it the test card on bbc2 would have been ,it needs a bloody good shake up and some fresh faces ,camilla georgy and tiff are keeping their head above water but only just!
06-12-2011 11:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
twistedmango Offline
Junior Poster

(06-12-2011 11:27 )shankey! Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 10:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  agree much more like it last night, the osg's werent bad, not as many interruptions (my two main gripes with bs) and no 3 girls or more on the beds, this along with good nights from all the babes on last night meant bs had its first good night in ages Smile

be business as usual though tonight Smile

i was just going to quote that you lot count your chickens fast enough,last night was not brilliant ,just a normal show better thaan it has been ,but lets face it the test card on bbc2 would have been ,it needs a bloody good shake up and some fresh faces ,camilla georgy and tiff are keeping their head above water but only just!

Totally agree, it's just all got a bit 'meh'. Unimaginative sets and some girls just don't look like they want to be there, BS have dropped the ball IMO from where they used to be even two months ago. Feels like the management dont' seem to care, personally i will leave my beer vouchers for Elite and RLC until BS start to give a monkey's again.
06-12-2011 15:17
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
babestation need Dani O'neal back if they are going to make babestation good again Lolly can't do it on her own Dani has proved over the year that she is a good performer and brings in the calls
06-12-2011 15:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Lineup is good got all the makings of a good night Elite line up is ok but very beatable same as redlight so it should be as easy as taking candy of a baby

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 16:56 by HannahsPet.)
06-12-2011 16:50
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2011 15:34 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  babestation need Dani O'neal back if they are going to make babestation good again Lolly can't do it on her own Dani has proved over the year that she is a good performer and brings in the calls

i disagree dani is one of the reasons i stopped tuning in so much ,i know she has her fans but i think she"s past her best
06-12-2011 16:53
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2011 16:53 )shankey! Wrote:  
(06-12-2011 15:34 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  babestation need Dani O'neal back if they are going to make babestation good again Lolly can't do it on her own Dani has proved over the year that she is a good performer and brings in the calls

i disagree dani is one of the reasons i stopped tuning in so much ,i know she has her fans but i think she"s past her best

Dani is ok but would be good to see some of the old schoolers have more screen time ie dani Tiff and Charlie C

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-12-2011 17:01
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

i have posted some freeview news here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=41813
but back on the subjet why dont they let some of the day girls do night & i don't jest mean the tease hour.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 21:04 by dave34.)
06-12-2011 20:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if Lolly has ever heard the phrase 'exit stage left'. The producers should get a shepherds crook so they could pull her off the bed after an hour!
06-12-2011 23:14
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

If she is making the company money then why would they pull her off the bed and why should she "exit stage left" as you put it!!

(06-12-2011 23:14 )bytor Wrote:  I wonder if Lolly has ever heard the phrase 'exit stage left'. The producers should get a shepherds crook so they could pull her off the bed after an hour!

Maybe because although you might want them to do nights, the girls who do the day shows are quite happy doing same and have no desire to do nights!!

(06-12-2011 20:33 )dave34 Wrote:  i have posted some freeview news here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=41813
but back on the subjet why dont they let some of the day girls do night & i don't jest mean the tease hour.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2011 23:42 by mikedafc.)
06-12-2011 23:37
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Going by freeview's EPG tonight guys we are get other new show called dirty wives
Unless this is the new show that ment to start tomorrow night.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
06-12-2011 23:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV