babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
So when do these great and fantastic OSG arrive that will be subtle and less intrusive. You remember the ones that Babestation was harking on about! My guess it will be around the 34th of the monthRolleyes
Heard a rumour that the theme tune to BS was changing to Money Money Money!
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 00:09 by bytor.)
21-11-2011 00:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(20-11-2011 23:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep business as usual lolly hogging a channel with another marathon stint and bs still persevering with the stupid 3 babes on one bed

BS PLEASE STOP IT!!!!

Or you could practice what you preach, Rammy! Rolleyes
21-11-2011 00:10
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Thought I'd have a quick look at BS1 and see if by any chance Paige was on, but nope it's Lolly again starting (no doubt) another marathon session, so that'll teach me.
21-11-2011 01:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(20-11-2011 23:55 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yeah, I was half way through a great call with Paige when bloody Geri gatecrashed the bed. Pushed her over to the side of the bed where she had no room to move
Never would have called if I'd known that was gonna happen annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

That sort of thing seems to be happening more and more and its quite irritating. On a few occasions I too have been engaged in a fantastic call with a BS babe only to have it ruined by a most unwelcome 2-4-1 intervention or/and host interruption. Very disconserting, I ended up terminating the calls because the enjoyment came to an abrupt halt Sad

21-11-2011 01:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

paige is on 909 right now stevehg. bs hasnt been that bad tonight. the 3 babes on 1 bed has only been on once tonight, just the usual lolly hogging the channels and interruptionitis spoiling things

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2011 01:35
Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

I wish Amanda & Kandi were on more often as they are two of my favourite BS babes and unlike Lolly/Twins who are always on with their fakes they are both natural as well Sad
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 02:07 by Camilla's No.1 Fan.)
21-11-2011 01:54
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

(20-11-2011 23:55 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Yeah, I was half way through a great call with Paige when bloody Geri gatecrashed the bed. Pushed her over to the side of the bed where she had no room to move
Never would have called if I'd known that was gonna happen annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Sorry mate can't see why you would be annoyed,It has been a regular complaint on here that when ever Paige is on there is far to many interuptions when people are calling her.
And it's not just with Paige but the rest of the girls as well.
The threads are full of complaints,rants because of the interuptions by the presenters usually Geri;Or the adverts or graphics.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
21-11-2011 02:13
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(21-11-2011 02:13 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  

Sorry mate can't see why you would be annoyed,It has been a regular complaint on here that when ever Paige is on there is far to many interuptions when people are calling her.
And it's not just with Paige but the rest of the girls as well.
The threads are full of complaints,rants because of the interuptions by the presenters usually Geri;Or the adverts or graphics.

It wasn't an 'interruption' lasting 30secs/1min, whatever. She came on with a phone and became option 3 for the entire remaining 10mins or so of the call.
3 girls on the bed is too many, their movements are too restricted and the background noise on the phoneline is bloody awful.

The threads aren't full of complaints about this, it's only been happening the last few days. It's nothing whatever to do with interruptions, graphics or adverts.
21-11-2011 03:05
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

The worst thing is when you phone and are queueing to speak to your chosen girl. Just as the current caller finishes they announce a 'girl caller' is on next and you then get dumped back into the menu. What a waste of money around about £10 or so just to end up where you started.
We all know these girl callers are in the main, BS employees calling. Again another example of BS maximising their income-
girl caller = loads of listeners = loads of money.
Again another example of BS having no respect for their customers.
They obviously see us for the mugs we are!
21-11-2011 08:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Three babes on screen is just daft, no room to move and the camera just stuck with nowhere to go. On the subject of girl callers: Maybe its just a figment of my imagination but their calls seem to last longer than the 19 minutes and 36 seconds limit that I am aware of when I ring up bladewave

22-11-2011 00:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV