babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(02-11-2011 21:22 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Lets hope that Masti nights gets its own channel.
Going by the girls they had on last night i will not be rushing to watch it.
If they were the best girls they had to put on for the shows first night then why should or would people want to watch;When other channels are putting a higher calibre of babes and sets on offer.
If Masti nights does get its own channel lets just hope they don't get any of the current freeview slots.
The SKY punters can have them for me.

I liked Ayisha, and the other woman from Sexstation has nice real breasts, so I was pleased for the most part! I loved the standing up, as we rarely get that anymore, and while the nipple teasing started off as very lame, I will admit a sense of a thrill when the breasts were unleashed.
02-11-2011 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2011 21:22 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Lets hope that Masti nights gets its own channel.
Going by the girls they had on last night i will not be rushing to watch it.
If they were the best girls they had to put on for the shows first night then why should or would people want to watch;When other channels are putting a higher calibre of babes and sets on offer.
If Masti nights does get its own channel lets just hope they don't get any of the current freeview slots.
The SKY punters can have them for me.

How kind but I insist that you freeviewers get the masti channel too. After all seems to be a constant moan that you don't have half the channels that the sky subscriber gets. I therefore think you should have it as well. After all we need to show fairness to the wider audience.
02-11-2011 22:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just seen that dirk362 has posted this in the Masti nighs thread
(02-11-2011 22:12 )dirk362 Wrote:  Over on their site there's comment made the next Night show will be Saturday from 9pm. So just under 72 hours to go now ....
So i am assuming that this coming Saturday BS Blue will not be shown again and the other 2 BS channels will be filled with loads of girls again .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 22:46 by mr mystery.)
02-11-2011 22:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone have any news on Elise or Anya??? Why did they leave, and what are they up to? Elise was super cute and a great performer, and Anya had a cute face as well, but was barely on and then vanished. What the heck happened? Those two were great choices for Babestation, so it was sad to see them go.
02-11-2011 23:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2011 22:35 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just seen that dirk362 has posted this in the Masti nighs thread
(02-11-2011 22:12 )dirk362 Wrote:  Over on their site there's comment made the next Night show will be Saturday from 9pm. So just under 72 hours to go now ....
So i am assuming that this coming Saturday BS Blue will not be shown again and the other 2 BS channels will be filled with loads of girls again .

maybe or masti could get its own channel say 908 since that's available. hopefully know soon. if it is taking over bsblue get ready for a scottishbloke rant Smile. i personally think its great masti nights is coming back

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2011 23:50 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2011 23:49
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-11-2011 22:26 )bytor Wrote:  How kind but I insist that you freeviewers get the masti channel too. After all seems to be a constant moan that you don't have half the channels that the sky subscriber gets. I therefore think you should have it as well. After all we need to show fairness to the wider audience.

In which case the fairest option would be for it to go to Ch 96 in place of Extreme. Then Freeview could no longer be said to have something Sky doesn't and everyone would benefit from losing a huge chunk of advertising.

(02-11-2011 23:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Does anyone have any news on Elise or Anya??? Why did they leave, and what are they up to? Elise was super cute and a great performer, and Anya had a cute face as well, but was barely on and then vanished. What the heck happened? Those two were great choices for Babestation, so it was sad to see them go.

Funny you should post this. I don't remember Anya, but only this afternoon I picked up an unlabelled dvd and found it included a couple of Elise's stints. Lovely girl and 1000 times better than all the fakes we have to tolerate atm.
03-11-2011 00:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy me rant and rave, no not me, I'm far too level headed for that Wink besides Camila the trouser filler is on tonight to calm me down but she does raise blood pressures elsewhere mind you Tongue so I'm in a relatively good mood tonight now that Babestation are back to their rightful place of 3 channels, like I said no problem Masti Nights coming back again, that is just long as they are assigned their own separate new channel, no more Babestation take over's for the night thank you Cool
03-11-2011 01:18
Jam Da Man Offline

(02-11-2011 20:11 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  As far as last nights experiment goes only operating on 2 channels, it just didn't work for me and I found it totally killed of the atmosphere at Babestation and was very claustrophobic, Babestation has a huge pool of models but unfortunately with them all crammed into a small elevator none of them really had a chance to shine, I welcome back the breathing space they will have again tonight with the normality of the 3 channels which we've all become accustomed to in recent times....

Oh good - back to normality, I much prefer 1 channel 1 babe Smile

*has a look at the 3 BS channels*...

[Image: image-ACB6_4EB1DDE5.jpg] [Image: image-4C29_4EB1DDE5.jpg] [Image: image-D23B_4EB1DDE5.jpg]

2 channels currently have "separate options" going on again...

Perhaps if 3 channels (let alone 2) isn't enough for babes to be on full-screen, maybe the roster needs trimming a bit, or have less babes on per night...
But perhaps Babestation has grown to the point where it needs to have 4 or 5 babes taking calls/listeners at all/most times through the night to be viable?
I would much prefer 1 babe per channel at any one time, but perhaps they can't do that?

...Perhaps I should get some sleep... Tongue

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 01:28 by Jam Da Man.)
03-11-2011 01:27
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

I agree Jam, 1 babe per channel is how it should be, but as you said, for that extra cash, they want that 2nd babe there.

Though, if the 2 onscreen babes aren't interacting with each other, they just get in the way of each other, and means less each babe can do in the space, which is a bummer...I never call if there are 2 onscreen, just doesn't work for me
03-11-2011 01:29
Jam Da Man Offline

(03-11-2011 01:29 )iamthatjack Wrote:  I agree Jam, 1 babe per channel is how it should be, but as you said, for that extra cash, they want that 2nd babe there.

...Well, there's the bill for the new OSG to pay for, for a start....

(03-11-2011 01:29 )iamthatjack Wrote:  Though, if the 2 onscreen babes aren't interacting with each other, they just get in the way of each other, and means less each babe can do in the space, which is a bummer...I never call if there are 2 onscreen, just doesn't work for me

I agree. Smile

Indeed, recently almost all "2 girl" sections have been separate options, rather than 2-4-1's (tame or otherwise.)
Amanda and Lolly was starting to look interesting a few nights ago, but then Lolly got booted off the bed when Amanda "started." Wink
...It's much easier to do decent caps/pics when there's just 1 babe on screen, too.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2011 01:39 by Jam Da Man.)
03-11-2011 01:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV