Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(05-10-2011 13:03 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(10-09-2011 08:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Question for 'Babestation'

As a freeviewer I'm disappointed to lose 3 hours of Bsblue every night (and I'm sure I'm not alone). As far as freeview is concerned, Ella might as well not have been on last night for all we saw of her.

Now I realise you have no control over the broadcasting hours, or the way the girls are rotated around the channels, but is there a reason the webstream can't be switched to Bsblue from 11pm when Bs1 is live on both sky and freeview anyway?
The web audience for Bs1 must be minimal from 11pm on whereas you have a freeview audience who wouldn't be able to watch Bsblue any other way for 4 hrs. You would have little to lose and alot to gain from doing this, surely.

Sorry to appear repetitive but I believe 'Babestation' may have been off ill when I first posted this so I'll make one last attempt to get a response (even if it's just "I don't know") Rolleyes

No, I was here, I just didn't have an answer for you, any of the times you re-posted it. But now I do...

Within a week or two you're going to be able to view all of our channels online in much better quality. Both daytime shows at the same time, and all 3 night shows.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
05-10-2011 16:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Noticed the shows have been more up tempo over the last couple of nights,better camera angles,more daring turns from some of the girls.well done B/S keep it up,

Age is a state of mind.
05-10-2011 16:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Any chance of a Online Credit Card online option lke Elites and even the one for the sexstation stream to go with the streams

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-10-2011 16:30
dogman Offline

B/S putting every channel on line comes as no surprise,if you read there company reports they think this is the way forwards.But one thing i noticed which might amuse some of you guys,is there company motto ,and i quote AT THE CENTRE OF EVERYTHING WE DO IS THE CONSUMER ANYWHERE,ANYTIME,

Age is a state of mind.
05-10-2011 17:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-10-2011 16:10 )babestation Wrote:  Within a week or two you're going to be able to view all of our channels online in much better quality. Both daytime shows at the same time, and all 3 night shows.

While we are waiting for the new format, could we please have the existing stream returned to the format which was being used until a few weeks ago (i.e. a proper 16:9 aspect ratio, with audio) instead of the silent, horribly distorted abortion we have at present?
05-10-2011 17:25
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-10-2011 05:02 )watership Wrote:  And just after another sporadic reappearance of Kandi. Sad

(I'm only on freeview)

Yeah - very disappointing, but boringly predictable, for them to give us only one full section from Kandi last night.
05-10-2011 19:15
dogman Offline

Question for Babestation seems you have given the info as to B/S going on line,whats in the pipeline for the current two unused channels on F/V, blue on ch-98/ b/s-2 on ch-193,whats happening to these in the future,if anything

Age is a state of mind.
05-10-2011 19:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-10-2011 16:10 )babestation Wrote:  Within a week or two you're going to be able to view all of our channels online in much better quality. Both daytime shows at the same time, and all 3 night shows.

Wow! Smile Thanks for letting us know. Look forward to that.
05-10-2011 20:53
mr mystery Away

So in a few weeks Babestation will be putting all their day and nights shows online and in much better quality , i just wonder if to view these channels online in better quality will a payment be involved ? , i believe that's what other channels are currently doing such as RLC and Elite , to view all RLC's and Elite's channels online and in better quality you have to pay for it , other wise you can only watch crap quality streams for free , so will Cellcast be going down the same rout has their competitors ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2011 21:38 by mr mystery.)
05-10-2011 21:34
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2011 21:34 )mr mystery Wrote:  So in a few weeks Babestation will be putting all their day and nights shows online and in much better quality , i just wonder if to view these channels online in better quality will a payment be involved ? , i believe that's what other channels are currently doing such as RLC and Elite , to view all RLC's and Elite's channels online and in better quality you have to pay for it , other wise you can only watch crap quality streams for free , so will Cellcast be going down the same rout has their competitors ? .

for the elite one you only have to sign up to use the credit card service but dont have to load up with credit to get the unlimited stream

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-10-2011 21:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV