babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-12-2009 21:30 )matt38 Wrote:  As for Babestation you have missed Lori, Reede, Stevie, Camilla, Jada and for one small section Yvette all getting naked and using oil and cream, and yes this is all on Freeview.

You missed Karina. Wink
21-12-2009 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that, i have just seen another naked babe introducing the show, Michelle
21-12-2009 22:02
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Oops, how could I forget Michelle? She's been going great guns lately.
21-12-2009 22:20
BigBen Offline
Forum Comrade

Michelle was looking good just now and had her pants down - but not off Sad

Workers of the world, unite!
21-12-2009 23:58
BigBen Offline
Forum Comrade

Well since my last post I've changed channels when Camilla came on thinking I've got a while for nudity and changed back literally minutes later and she's starkers.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to crack one off. See you later!!eek

Workers of the world, unite!
22-12-2009 00:08
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

(22-12-2009 00:08 )BigBen Wrote:  Well since my last post I've changed channels when Camilla came on thinking I've got a while for nudity and changed back literally minutes later and she's starkers.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to crack one off. See you later!!eek

That is always the best course of action when Camilla gets naked! :-)

The Beautiful Twins
22-12-2009 00:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. I've been meaning to post on this thread for quite a few weeks. Basically I think we are all agreed that Babestation has improved out of all recognition since we all thought that it was sinking fast! This was after several long-established and well-loved girls were either sacked or left the channels.Since then most nights are very good viewing whichever show;Partyland is unfortunately (in my view) the exception.Several reasons occur to me;No more split-screen;that really upset me. The girls have now been given much more freedon as regards touching,kissing and fondling their bodies.Its not perfect yet but things have improved recently.Also nakedness isnt now frowned on but actively encouraged!.And also several new girls have joined or re-joined from other shows;they are really doing well.CANDY SEXTON and STEVIE in particular are going very well;and also go naked regularly! CATE Harrington started last night;what a stunning girl she is! And my favourite "new" girl so far;ROSIE LEE is stunning with a lovely natural top-heavy body and she absolutely loves bouncing and playing with her wonderful tits! (Yes I'm a boob-man!) MICHELLE MOIST is also excellent and really sexy! And Lolly and Dionne have come back;it just proves that babestation have got a few things right!
Also I must say that what I really like now are the different sets; i sometimes watch/record a show because I prefer one set to another;I like the office,hospital,bath,school, and bike sets but not the dungeon/domination set;BUT we are all different!
So do I think there is anything wrong......yes unfortunately but not a lot!
Firstly please can Cellcast sort out BS1;the picture is not as good as BS2 (or even Partyland!) and the girls always look very orangey and unnatural! BS2 is I think very good and usually has more girls on than BS1 which I prefer.Partyland is far too tame compared to BS1 and BS2 and either needs sorting out or getting rid of! What is BSXtra about? I understand it started as a platform for texters and also to show which girl/s was on which show.That seemed a good idea for those who were awake to watch the entire show/s.But I understand it has now become just like a BS3. Its obviously lost its way! Please try and sort out its identity before its too late.Finally the girls.........
I think the girls are now among the best on any night show BUT......please can you get MORGAN back on nights. I'm sure she wants to come back;feeling restricted on days(so she told me;she mentioned December!) She was brilliant on the original PartyGirls and BS and was the main reason I watched the original PartyGirls before BS came to Freeview;I havent got Sky.And JASMINE,JESSICA and Toya from daytime have both been on nights successfully;why havent they been on recently? I'm sure they would be willing and we all loved them! And CHARLIE C should stay as a nightgirl;like MORGAN shes wasted on daytime!
So why has Babestation improved so much from being "a sinking ship" to a lively "must-watch" show.I think a new producer must have arrived to shake things up? But I think its the girls as well;being given more freedom has paid off. Although most people say that CAMILLA (through being risque) and going naked early on in the "renaissance" (and occasionally before!) has pulled Babestation forward I think its all of the girls not just her! But I must single out one girl:yes LORI! What a fantastic nightgirl she is now; regularly going naked like CAMILLA! It seems hard to think that only a few weeks/months ago if we saw (briefly!) one of her nipples it was a very good show! She is now one of the very best nightgirls and has made the transition from days to nights very successfully! Also PAIGE another of my favourites has become a fantastic nightgirl BUT please put her on BS1 and BS2 as well as just Partyland or worse still just BSXtra! Most of her fans(me included!) prefer BS1 and BS2 to Partyland because of its tameness and have stopped watching BSxtra until its identiuty is sorted out.This girl has huge talent which is being wasted;I cant remember the last time I saw her on BS1 or BS2 Freeview! in my opinion there are (sometimes) almost too many girls on each night which means (unfortunately) that not all of the girls get a chance to appear on every show;which is frustrating to people like me who are only able to record one show and often miss out on their favourite girl not realising that she spent a lot of the evening on just one of the shows plus BSXtra!

So there we are my thoughts on Babestation at this moment in time.On the whole THANKS CELLCAST;you are doing very well and the shows now are very much improved! And since the "clearout" of girls which worried us you have managed to get together several new girls who are "fantastic"!
One small moan;would it be possible to further reduce the size of the graphic screen at the bottom of the screen;? It still seems a bit on the big size.

But on the whole;WELL DONE and keep up the good work for us.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2009 21:46 by Big Boobies.)
31-12-2009 21:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think will have to leave that post till im a bit more sober lol
31-12-2009 21:20
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Anybody know why Donna Dukes thread has reappeared on the babestation page.
31-12-2009 21:47
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2009 21:47 )matt38 Wrote:  Anybody know why Donna Dukes thread has reappeared on the babestation page.

It appears it was always there as it was a Babestation-specific thread. However, now that she has her own section, its been moved to the Donna Duke section and renamed to indicate that it relates to her time on 'Babestation'.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
31-12-2009 22:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV