babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

beller Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-12-2009 18:17 )TheWatcher Wrote:  French Chloe has posted today that she was not wanted on the tv show anymore. A mistake by Cellcast IMHO.
There have been some other recent changes since my last list of current Cellcast girls who appear or have appeared on the tv night shows. Still not sure about Sasha.
The list now totals 34 girls, the highest number for some time.

Dani, Geri, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter,
Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Jodie, Jada, Stevie, Morgan,
Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Rosie Lee, Sasha, Jessica, Candy (ex Bangbabes), Kandi (was Candy of Partyland),
Lolly Badcock, Cate Harrington, Cherry, Lexi Ward and Sydney JJ.

Amber James has hosted BSX in the same way that Geri does these days. Georgie will be starting on nights as a model in January.

#############################################################
Edit by TheWatcher @ 10.29pm : thanks, Amber has been added to my previous post plus Valery Summer
The new total is 36 girls
20-12-2009 18:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(20-12-2009 18:39 )vila Wrote:  Cate Harrington?!? Since when?

Since today.
If you look you will see her personal section has been moved into the Babestation area of the forum.
here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=117
20-12-2009 20:35
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Cate was due on tonight but has had to cancel due to the weather.

Watching Lori on the nights she has been on I would like to open this up or perhaps it could be changed to a seperate thread, but I would have to say that Lori is arguably the best girl on BS at the moment, yes, I do believe she has overtaken Camilla in the raunchiness stakes, lond may it continue. If only the girls could persuade paige to follow suit and show what daytime girls can do.
20-12-2009 22:51
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I have to agree that Lori is the 'must see' girl at the moment. I don't think I'd like Paige to go too far down the same route, I don't think it would suit her. I would like to see her get a bit more adventurous, but she needs to find her own way.
21-12-2009 01:54
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(20-12-2009 22:51 )matt38 Wrote:  I would have to say that Lori is arguably the best girl on BS at the moment, yes, I do believe she has overtaken Camilla in the raunchiness stakes, lond may it continue. If only the girls could persuade paige to follow suit and show what daytime girls can do.

I think that Lori summed it up best in her own words, on BS Extra last night:

"I just give them what they want"

I couldn't have put it better myself Big Grin

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
21-12-2009 02:32
cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2009 22:51 )matt38 Wrote:  If only the girls could persuade paige to follow suit and show what daytime girls can do.

Paige has been known to have her wild moments.
21-12-2009 12:54
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Whats Happened?
(07-12-2009 08:15 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  babestation as gone down hill since Tara left and Morgan went to the day shows Yvette is the only one worth watching

Babestation has been dead for some time. Elite and Bang babes are in a different league. I don't even watch it anymore that is until I saw that big racked Sydney it was absolute filth!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
21-12-2009 14:36
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2009 14:36 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(07-12-2009 08:15 )rogerthedoger Wrote:  babestation as gone down hill since Tara left and Morgan went to the day shows Yvette is the only one worth watching

Babestation has been dead for some time. Elite and Bang babes are in a different league. I don't even watch it anymore that is until I saw that big racked Sydney it was absolute filth!!!

Fucking hell mate are you in for a big shock.
21-12-2009 21:09
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2009 21:09 )matt38 Wrote:  
(21-12-2009 14:36 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  

Fucking hell mate are you in for a big shock.

what shock his he in for matt as i have not seen babestation 4 the last week or 2

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
21-12-2009 21:22
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Well apart from the girls moving stations for one, BangBabes has become BoreBabes the most restricted show of any of the babe channels, can't say why, being monitored. As for Babestation you have missed Lori, Reede, Stevie, Camilla, Jada and for one small section Yvette all getting naked and using oil and cream, and yes this is all on Freeview. If you ever watched any of the old Partygirl shows when the rules changed then you know what kind of show BS has now become, Roger watch tonight because if Camilla starts off on Freeview BS1 she will probably be naked within 5 minutes of the show starting.
21-12-2009 21:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV