babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
If we are going to have hosts, I would want them to at least do a stint on the bed per shift because after all that is probably how we got to know them in the first place
25-07-2011 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Is it only BSXtra that has changed tits out time to 10:30 pm, or are BS1 and Blue the same?
26-07-2011 18:38
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2011 18:38 )Steve Sm© Wrote:  Is it only BSXtra that has changed tits out time to 10:30 pm, or are BS1 and Blue the same?

Only Xtra that I have seen and Ithink it's to do with Freeview restrictions
26-07-2011 19:12
deejer Offline
Banned

(25-07-2011 21:01 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-07-2011 14:38 )babestation Wrote:  I was meaning to get back to this on Thursday but got sidetracked, then forgot. It's a point that actually interested me as well, so I asked the people in the know for the stats; believe it or not, sales of pics/vids/xtreme, and generally the things the presenters push to viewers so much, were actually noticeably down.

As far as I know we had a slightly above average night on the phones, but I wouldn't say this made up for the drop in other sales.

So... I don't know, there's no way I'd sit here and say that the stats from one night without a host represent how the show would perform constantly if we took them out permanently. But, I also doubt it was a coincidence that sales of those things were down on the night we had no presenter.

Make of that what you will, but I would say it's likely that having no presenter can have a negative impact on sales.

Ok, thanks for the honest answer. From what you say looks like we're stuck with the hosts whether we like it or not. Cool
So how about trying something else for a few nights. Restrict the hosts to voice-over or the side boxes, maybe full screen at changeover only. See what effect that has on sales, just for comparison.

Speaking as a caller having the girl you're talking to suddenly booted off-screen, often at a crucial moment (if you get my drift) by a stupid, gibbering telesales girl (I don't really mean that but that's how it feels at the time) is THE most annoying thing about them, especially near the end of the call.

Just imagine: You're watching your team in the cup final. The star player starts an amazing run from his own half. He's past 4 midfielders, then the 4 defenders.... He's only the goalie to beat.... He's in the penalty box.... He swings his leg back....Then.... eek The channel cuts to QVC (or a trailer for another channel you're not interested in). By the time the game's back on screen you've missed the best bit or worse still the games over. annoyed

Having the host come onto the bed's not quite so bad unless she starts to recite the entire bloody works of Shakespeare (seems like it sometimes) although it's more annoying on BsBlue as the phone-line is so crap it's hard to hear the girl at the best of times.

Anyway, 'Babestation', just a suggestion. Smile

why is it that on bs/bsextra,the music is turned off when the girls are on the mics,yet on bsblue the music is left on,it makes the girls talking on the mic almost inaudible.
26-07-2011 19:26
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(26-07-2011 19:26 )deejer Wrote:  why is it that on bs/bsextra,the music is turned off when the girls are on the mics,yet on bsblue the music is left on,it makes the girls talking on the mic almost inaudible.

Perhaps they have taken on one of the deaf sound engineers that used to work at Bangbabes. Big Grin
26-07-2011 19:42
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

makes a change from nobody turning the mic on and the girls talking to themselvesSmile
26-07-2011 21:24
wiz man Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2011 21:24 )pm74 Wrote:  makes a change from nobody turning the mic on and the girls talking to themselvesSmile

If only this happened to the presenters
26-07-2011 21:26
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Loving Daryl's attitude tonight.

"Megan, unless you're gonna get naked, go away!"

Amen!
26-07-2011 22:14
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

well guy linsey has left BS

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-07-2011 13:18
mr anonymous Offline
Senior Poster

Linsey who?
27-07-2011 13:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV