tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Opinion
i don't mind twinkle.....but the other two would be a nightmare
01-04-2009 14:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

I don't really understand the threat of Ofcom.We are all aware of what happened to Babestar but the fine I think got so big because they refused to pay it and the channel got removed.Every issue that comes to light about Ofcom seems to reference the premium phone advertising and not explicitness.Does anybody know of actual fines for explicitness to any of the 900 channels other than the aforementioned one? I am sure some channels hide behind Ofcom as a way of broadcasting more 'tame' shows.Do they get a warning,phone call,letter etc.? because other members here have regularly been on the Ofcom site and seen no mention of the 900 channels.Afterall,these channels are only popular with a miniscule percentage of the viewing population and I'm sure the majority of Ofcom's everyday business is concerned with the 'Big Five' and the hundreds of other much larger viewed broadcasters.
It's like Groundhog day whenever Ofcom gets mentioned on this forum and we never,ever get to the truth about what they do and do not do.I'm never going to be a fan of what they do and stand for but they are always the 'answer' for any requests or suggestions that we members make when referencing the explicitness of a day or night show,whether encrypted or not.
Every 900 channel whether it be during the day or night has times when it is more or less explicit than another and yet they all still broadcast unhindered,it seems,by any higher power.The channels are more likely to disappear due to the credit crunch rather than anything Ofcom might do.

Dreamlander-Hating not knowing the truth!
01-04-2009 15:08
vulcan Offline
Junior Poster

:(Tara,i've notice there are new photo's on the Babestaion web site but there are none of you, is there a reason for this as i'm sure you deseve to be on there.Sad
01-04-2009 16:20
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

babestation talk
Tara and Dani O'neal are loral to babestation they have never movied to any other channel they have both been their since day one if they any other channel wanted them they would say no they are babestation through and through
02-06-2009 05:31
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

RE: babestation talk
rogerthedoger Wrote:Tara and Dani O'neal are loyal to Babestation, they have never moved to any other channel. They have both been there since day one. If any other channel wanted them, they would say no. They are Babestation through and through.

Well said. But is there any reason for posting this? Have there been rumors of these two moving?

GAME OVER YEEEEAAAAAAAH!
02-06-2009 05:36
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Tara was great last night she was on top form like she always is she showed why she is babestation number one babe. she never disapoints me. i called her last night to show me her feet they looked so nice
02-06-2009 06:25
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i asked Tara if she woud move to any other channel and she said no she is happy where she is
02-06-2009 07:00
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

BladeWave Wrote:
rogerthedoger Wrote:Tara and Dani O'neal are loyal to Babestation, they have never moved to any other channel. They have both been there since day one. If any other channel wanted them, they would say no. They are Babestation through and through.

Well said. But is there any reason for posting this? Have there been rumors of these two moving?

I guess this is what's known as a 'quiet day for news' so they led with the "cat stuck up a tree" story....

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
02-06-2009 09:51
tsurugi Offline
Banned

roger you know very well tara is my new talent scout for my new channel
Bearded babes tv
02-06-2009 13:45
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

tsurugi Wrote:roger you know very well tara is my new talent scout for my new channel
Bearded babes tv

not to be mistaken with my new channel, bearded bobs tv! Wink
02-06-2009 14:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV