babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I agree that the "sales pitches" from the hosts can sometimes be excessive. I also agree that the onscreen graphics could do with being tidied up a bit.

However, it's always been a "sales based" format (even if the channels used to show stronger content). With the system this type of format has in place, the promotions usually either coincide with an increase in traffic or when there is a lack of paying customers. So, although the interruptions will obviously happen more at peak times, it's still something that's more or less random, as viewers come and go...

PS - I believe a lot of the frustration from viewers/customers across the forum is down to a lack of choice in the adult section. Question is, how many of you would be prepared to pay for an alternative form of pure entertainment?

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
09-06-2011 22:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

There are numerous posts about the excessive OSG taking up half the screen
Now babestation are really taking the piss
With calls from mobiles costing £2 per minute when you are talking to a girl Babestation now put up a whole screen advertising videos or pictures. no we do not want to pay £ 2 a minute to look at adverts which are on the screen for a over a minute so you canot see the girl you are calling.
I will never call Babestation again
Tonight Lolly Badcock wanted to know if there were parties all over the UK as there were a lack of callers.
Babestation just dont get it that it is the adverts and OSG that put us off calling
Babestation will only change if we do not telephone the girls and we do not purchase videos or pictures
I am now going to watch Red Light Central
11-06-2011 01:08
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

A new member of the dissatisfied viewer/caller it's increasing terribly
11-06-2011 01:18
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Sad RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Please can someone give me some advice? I don't normally watch/phone BS because the graphics and bad camerawork really put me off, but I noticed Ree Petra earlier tonight and thought she looked incredibly sexy - she really caught my eye and I wanted to phone in, but I guess I was unlucky as she was just coming to the end of a session.

So I thought I'd wait for her to reappear, but she's now been gone well over an hour with no sign if she's ever going to return tonight. I don't understand, I have Sky TV so I've got channels 906, 909 and 910 - they keep advertising freeview channel 96 but I can't get that.
How long do the girls usually have between their sessions, as Ree's been gone for absolutely ages now?!!

Thanks for any help you can give.
11-06-2011 01:49
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

It varies greatly Stuey.

There was something like 15 mins between Tammy's first and second post midnight sections last night. Other times they can be gone over an hour and can be doing other things like BS Xtreme, making a vid or taking on the girl caller role.

Basically you just have to click around. Not much help I know. Big Grin
11-06-2011 03:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah it does vary greatly favourites ike Lolly the twins and amanda are lucky to get 30 mins break but usally between 45 and 90 mins.

us skyer have to put up with the freeview sell because they wont do a seperate sky show although they tried doing that once with diffrent girl on sky to freeview but that lasted one night mind you wont have worked because they would have put my faves on freeview instead of sky because they are like that lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-06-2011 12:09
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Shy RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Thank you NHawk and HannahsPet for giving me some advice there.

I'm not sure Ree Petra ever came back last night, after about 12.20am when I spotted her first. Like I said, I was just getting interested when her session finished and she was off, but I hung around until after 2.00am, tuning in every 10 mins or so, to channels 906, 909 and 910, but Ree never returned in those 2 hours. Bugger!!

Maybe Ree went off to a freeview channel, perhaps bs extreme, then that was it for her night sessions? I had no idea she would not return, which is quite annoying, particularly as I wanted to phone her and spend some cash on this channel.

Hopefully I'll have more luck next time that Ree is on, as she has recently caught my attention big time (what a body, a gorgeous tan, and very pretty face). I really hope she'll be back soon Shy
11-06-2011 13:07
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2011 13:07 )stueyboy Wrote:  Thank you NHawk and HannahsPet for giving me some advice there.

I'm not sure Ree Petra ever came back last night, after about 12.20am when I spotted her first. Like I said, I was just getting interested when her session finished and she was off, but I hung around until after 2.00am, tuning in every 10 mins or so, to channels 906, 909 and 910, but Ree never returned in those 2 hours. Bugger!!

Maybe Ree went off to a freeview channel, perhaps bs extreme, then that was it for her night sessions? I had no idea she would not return, which is quite annoying, particularly as I wanted to phone her and spend some cash on this channel.

Hopefully I'll have more luck next time that Ree is on, as she has recently caught my attention big time (what a body, a gorgeous tan, and very pretty face). I really hope she'll be back soon Shy

Best time to call the girls is the 9-10 hour because its quite quiet. They can't show anything but can still talk as much filth as anyone can handle

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-06-2011 14:21
Jam Da Man Offline

(11-06-2011 13:07 )stueyboy Wrote:  I'm not sure Ree Petra ever came back last night, after about 12.20am when I spotted her first.

As far as I can tell, Ree wasn't on during Freeview hours at all last night / this morning. Must have only done 1 (or maybe 2) Sky-only sections.
Looking on her Facebook page, she wasn't very well.

Hopefully she'll be well again soon. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

11-06-2011 17:45
deejer Offline
Banned

Babestation forbidden/private videos dilemma...pay £3 for something that lasts for 25 seconds in which some of the girls dont show everything..or go to soho and buy a real full length 3hr + DVD for exactly the same price...what a dilemma.
11-06-2011 22:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV