babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-05-2011 10:57 )loopid77 Wrote:  Is there a girl on any of the channels more annoying than Geri? Everytime she pops up (seems like every five minutes) to tell us yet again about freeview, babestation extreme, bloody pictures we can get etc she makes me want to cut my fucking cock off!!!

Nah behave...everything is hunky dory doncha know! Wink As long as the money comes in then the likes of us who want to see a decent programme without continual tiresome interruptions and poxy OSG's can get to fuck.
28-05-2011 15:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-05-2011 10:42 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  whats happened to babestation whenever i tune in lately im not sure if ive tuned into la ink most of the girls on there seem to have over inflated boobs and covered in tattoos where have all the natural girls gone the few that are on babestation i.e paige and stevie are hardly ever on it seems that the only way girls can get on to babestation is to have surgery and plenty of tattoos or is it more a case that these are the only ones that agree to appear on bsx

think you need to go to specsavers as there are hardly any bs babes that fit your description of over inflated boobs and covered in tattoos only 4 come to mind, delta, kerrylouise, camilla and ava blue. lots more bs babes arent covered in tattoos or had surgery, paige, stevie, tammy, jada, honey for example and the twins preeti and priya too and geri

Piper Niven Superfan
28-05-2011 16:22
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(28-05-2011 10:57 )loopid77 Wrote:  Is there a girl on any of the channels more annoying than Geri? Everytime she pops up (seems like every five minutes) to tell us yet again about freeview, babestation extreme, bloody pictures we can get etc she makes me want to cut my fucking cock off!!!

Yeah, Megan because she's on every 30secs.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
28-05-2011 17:08
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(28-05-2011 01:37 )babestation Wrote:  this is where the conversation just gets silly.. why on earth would we give our sky channels away?!

and also, if you are living in this day and age and don't have access to a computer AND a tv with freeview, then unfortunately you are in the minority of our audience and therefore must accept that we may push things which are unavailable to you, as do all the mainstream channels.
Bullshit because maybe Sky viewers have got enough bills to pay without wanting to have to go and get a computer with internet access to end up with another bill to pay, just to be able to watch a channel that isn't on Sky and i've said your not guaranteed to get a good reception on freeview, so why go and get a new tv just to end up in the same boat. Another thing, some people may not see the point in getting a computer, when nowadays you can do most of the things that a computer does on your phone.
I've already said why give your Sky channels away.annoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 23:45 by SYBORG666.)
28-05-2011 17:33
deejer Offline
Banned

Still waiting for the OSM(on screen miracle) that is 'Guy on Girl Caller' in big bold letters,i wont hold my breath on this happening..are fake girl callers enhanced siliconerphoners?
28-05-2011 18:05
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

(28-05-2011 17:08 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  

Yeah, Megan because she's on every 30secs.

Definitely Megan she also sits in front of the girl on screen at least Geri is prepared to get involved hell would freeze over before Megan went naked on bsx
28-05-2011 18:05
deejer Offline
Banned

(28-05-2011 10:42 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  whats happened to babestation whenever i tune in lately im not sure if ive tuned into la ink most of the girls on there seem to have over inflated boobs and covered in tattoos where have all the natural girls gone the few that are on babestation i.e paige and stevie are hardly ever on it seems that the only way girls can get on to babestation is to have surgery and plenty of tattoos or is it more a case that these are the only ones that agree to appear on bsx

i had this argument with Paige over her timings on the beds a time ago and she was insistent that she got a fair crack of the whip over appearence times,i still think she gets short changed,look at Camilla & Lolly who get at least 3 stints on the beds on each channel when they are on,Paige is lucky if she gets on 4 times over the 3 channels.

I'm surprised Geri & Megan dont interupt the films on bsxtreme to tell the viewers who's on Babestion,Babestation Extra & Glamourchase...wanna see Camilla with her clothes on showing nothing..go to channel 94 now...
28-05-2011 18:17
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Would rather have Geri on there then any of the other hosts!!

28-05-2011 19:10
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

Come on guys,We have been flogging these topics on and off for the past few months.(Geri,Megan interupting,OSG's,Xtreme advertising)
Surely we can all just get back to watching the girls that we all love.
If babestation was going to take any of our points on board they would have done so by now.
We all hate what babestation has come to but as babestation's rep,has said many a time they are a business,money talks,we have passed on you're concerns.
They are obviously not going to change any time soon.
So lets get back to loving the girls,the main reason that all of us watch babestation.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 22:40 by Gibbs Luvs Dani O.)
28-05-2011 22:38
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(28-05-2011 22:38 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Come on guys,We have been flogging these topics on and off for the past few months.(Geri,Megan interupting,OSG's,Xtreme advertising)
Surely we can all just get back to watching the girls that we all love.
If babestation was going to take any of our points on board they would have done so by now.
We all hate what babestation has come to but as babestation's rep,has said many a time they are a business,money talks,we have passed on you're concerns.
They are obviously not going to change any time soon.
So lets get back to loving the girls,the main reason that all of us watch babestation.

It is clear, going by "babestation"'s posts that things are not going to change, freeviewers will continue to be favoured, Sky viewers will continue to be crapped on, so I will add nothing further to what has become a circular argument, other than to say, I will never agree with what BS are doing. They are in my opinion trashing what was once a great channel, and turning it into a party political broadcast with tits.

As a result, as long as this absurd state of affairs continues, the nights of my watching BS are over.

And so Babestation producers, I say to you with all sincerity....you can stick your interruptions, your crappy black boxes etc up your collective arseholes sideways annoyedannoyedannoyed
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 23:03 by Carl-Gen X.)
28-05-2011 22:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV