babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

deejer Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Quick,geri's going down to watch pt 2 of the live sex show,can she be accidentally locked in the xtreme studio til 5.30am.
27-05-2011 01:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

As much as i'm hacked off with BS, I think comparing BS to Asian Babes was abit extreme.
It's just bugging the shit out of me that BS management seem to be ignoring the fact that the producers are running the channel into the ground and alienating all the Sky and regular viewers at the same time.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
27-05-2011 01:15
10ofclubs Offline
Banned

It's so simply babeshows colour is green they make there money by the callers, callers and viewers make the show what it is; there is a saying customers knows best no calls no babestation. Then they will have no choice but to listen i personally don't understand why callers continue to fund a station while unhappy with the show especially to babestation the callers are just poundsigns!!
27-05-2011 01:49
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2011 01:15 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  As much as i'm hacked off with BS, I think comparing BS to Asian Babes was abit extreme.
It's just bugging the shit out of me that BS management seem to be ignoring the fact that the producers are running the channel into the ground and alienating all the Sky and regular viewers at the same time.

Err can I just point out in a friendly way that the Sky viewers are the regular viewers. It's the freeview viewers who arrived late to this party Wink
In case this gets misinterpreted freeviewers are welcome btw but its down to the mass market available through the freeview network that has been solely responsible for bs Extreme and all the ott advertising.
27-05-2011 07:44
babestation Offline
Since 2002

Guys you have to remember that this is a business. While we agree with many of the points you make on here, while something is making money its very hard to get certain people to listen to suggestions, changes etc.

Think of it at Man Utd, while they are winning the league, Alex Ferguson isn't going to listen to people telling him he should run the club more like Arsene Wenger does at Arsenal. Because he beats Arsene Wenger and Arsenal each year, so why should he? Smile

By all means keep up the suggestions and your observations, we do still pass them on when a valid point is made. Screaming and shouting, swearing and insulting us on here unfortunately won't get you anywhere. For example, dirk brought to our attention in the BS Xtreme thread that a white box appeared on Naked BS. After seeing this, we spoke to the relevant people and were assured it will stop immediately. Dirk then posted again that it had indeed stopped that evening and he enjoyed the show

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
27-05-2011 08:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes I know bs is a business and you make a good case defending yourself but when you say you pass on suggsetions and ideas you clearly don't. Most people's bugbears/annoyances with babestation are the constant interruptions for plugging pics and vids of babes, at times it just gets ridiculous. We have mentioned this over and over again and yet nothing is being done and why some people are angry. If you just scaled this back people would be a lot happier

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2011 09:05
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(27-05-2011 09:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes I know bs is a business and you make a good case defending yourself but when you say you pass on suggsetions and ideas you clearly don't. Most people's bugbears/annoyances with babestation are the constant interruptions for plugging pics and vids of babes, at times it just gets ridiculous. We have mentioned this over and over again and yet nothing is being done and why some people are angry. If you just scaled this back people would be a lot happier

read my post again. we pass on valid suggestions and ideas, it's then up to the production team if they listen to them or not. unfortunately it's not our decision to scale on-screen promotions back, we'd love to but we run the web side of Babestation not the TV, we can only pass on the concerns.

if you ran a business and promoted products which made money, u wouldn't scale back the promotion and hurt your profits because there's a few unhappy people on a forum. and unfortunately that's how it is, money talks

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 10:15 by babestation.)
27-05-2011 10:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(27-05-2011 10:12 )babestation Wrote:  read my post again. we pass on valid suggestions and ideas, it's then up to the production team if they listen to them or not. unfortunately it's not our decision to scale on-screen promotions back, we'd love to but we run the web side of Babestation not the TV, we can only pass on the concerns.

if you ran a business and promoted products which made money, u wouldn't scale back the promotion and hurt your profits because there's a few unhappy people on a forum. and unfortunately that's how it is, money talks

That being the case then, I would presume that the production team have already abandoned the Sky viewers then because as things stand, the programme is skewed entirely towards Freeviewers, and if what you say is true then the current state of affairs is not going to change. By the way, I would think the discontent goes far beyond "a few unhappy people on a forum"...it is every Sky viewer who does not have access to freeview. Your production team is alienating them and does not appear to give a damn about it.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 10:35 by Carl-Gen X.)
27-05-2011 10:32
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(27-05-2011 10:32 )Carl43a Wrote:  That being the case then, I would presume that the production team have already abandoned the Sky viewers then because as things stand, the programme is skewed entirely towards Freeviewers, and if what you say is true then the current state of affairs is not going to change. By the way, I would think the discontent goes far beyond "a few unhappy people on a forum"...it is every Sky viewer who does not have access to freeview. Your production team is alienating them and does not appear to give a damn about it.

if "it is every Sky viewer who does not have access to freeview" was anywhere near the truth the production team would HAVE to do something to change as the Sky numbers would be setting off alarms.

Sky viewers also now have access to Babestation Xtreme if they want to view it, as we have a Live Stream each night at http://www.bsx.tv/live

27-05-2011 10:41
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(27-05-2011 08:31 )babestation Wrote:  Guys you have to remember that this is a business. While we agree with many of the points you make on here, while something is making money its very hard to get certain people to listen to suggestions, changes etc.

Think of it at Man Utd, while they are winning the league, Alex Ferguson isn't going to listen to people telling him he should run the club more like Arsene Wenger does at Arsenal. Because he beats Arsene Wenger and Arsenal each year, so why should he? Smile

By all means keep up the suggestions and your observations, we do still pass them on when a valid point is made. Screaming and shouting, swearing and insulting us on here unfortunately won't get you anywhere. For example, dirk brought to our attention in the BS Xtreme thread that a white box appeared on Naked BS. After seeing this, we spoke to the relevant people and were assured it will stop immediately. Dirk then posted again that it had indeed stopped that evening and he enjoyed the show

Screaming and shouting , swearing and insulting you on here doesn't get me anywhere on here but it does dirk , i actually mentioned the extra square box OSG first , it wasn't until dirk posted a cap that you took notice , it's not the fact that he does a lot promotional work for Xtreme via caps and i don't is why you take notice when he screams and shouts , swears and you ignore me is it ? , it was not just a white box that was used either the girl caller advert went full screen for Jada's section .

(25-05-2011 00:52 )mr mystery Wrote:  Well it 's finally happened , just spent a fiver to watch and call Amanda and what do i fucking get , a bloody girl caller and a extra square box OSG advertising the fact Huh . I Was wondering how long it would take Cellcast to fuck another show up with girl callers and extra square box OSG's annoyed

(25-05-2011 19:54 )dirk362 Wrote:  I can see they've touched a nerve with many of us viewers by going that step we've pleaded with them not to take - more fucking OSGs on BSXtreme.
I don't give a rats arse if a girl is calling Amanda as I want to watch Amanda and not have her obliterated by some stupid idiotic fucking message about who she's talking to.

This sort of thing won't wash with me - ruins it, and I'll throw my toys out my pram good a proper - no more money from me. Won't make a jot of difference to them I'm sure as they'll have plenty of punters still paying. But enough for me - they can just bugger off ! annoyed

What's the point of watching if they fuck things up like this ?

Also how the hell you can compare the situation at BS to Manchester United beggar's belief , Man U are the top team in the country , they have just won the league for a record number of times and could possibly win another European cup , so don't need anyone telling them how to do things , there already at the top , BS on the other hand are no were near in what is shown on screen a top channel , they are a channel sinking toward the relegation zone and need has much help as they can get . At present RLC and Elite are far better IMO than BS , BS seems to be getting worse not better and if what Cathy Barry says about Playboy/RLC coming to freeview is true your definately going to up your game to try and compete with better channels on freeview .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2011 12:22 by mr mystery.)
27-05-2011 11:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV