babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Here's a suggestion, replace the current producers with ones who have more respect for the management and owners because the long and short of it is, that unless you drastically change the way your producers think, then you won't have a company left to run.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-05-2011 18:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

Did anyone else notice a couple of nights ago that the sheet on one of the beds was riddled with holes and covered in stains? I was just about to fire off a "Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells" post about the hideous state of the soft furnishings when I thought "hang on a minute", it's Lilly on the phone so maybe they have created a Romanian orphanage set for her. Good idea, I thought, half expecting Tiffany to burst in as a Securitate officer and start beating the soles of Lilly's feet with an electric flex.

However when Paigey came on later I became confused about what this revolting set was meant to represent. Maybe now they were attempting to recreate Nelson Mandela's cell on Robben Island and Tiffany would come on and waterboard Paige in the paddling pool.

It's anyone's guess. Perhaps I should start a poll. "This disgusting bed is meant to represent which of the following?"

1. A crack den in Croydon
  2. A massage parlour in Middlesbrough
  3. A student squat in Stourbridge

Feel free to pm your answers to Babestation, I'm sure he'll appreciate the feedback.

[Image: soft_furnishings_1.wmv_snapshot_00.05_[2..._21.07.jpg] [Image: soft_furnishings_1.wmv_snapshot_03.57_[2..._21.11.jpg]

17-05-2011 22:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

high heels will do that! My guess is it's a water proof sheet, for precaution against bodily fluids, which can rip easliy. If they use a normal cotton sheet, that will probably hold up a bit more, but they'll have to wash it.
18-05-2011 01:03
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I must admit I've been throughly entertained tonight and especially by Amanda Rendall and her legendary show's, the best signing Babestation ever made when they brought her back, some people thought Babestaton would tame her but nothing could be further from the truth, once a filthy bitch, allways a filthy bitch. Big Grin
18-05-2011 02:55
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(17-05-2011 18:18 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Here's a suggestion, replace the current producers with ones who have more respect for the management and owners because the long and short of it is, that unless you drastically change the way your producers think, then you won't have a company left to run.

Need to replace the producers not because of lack of respect for management but more for a complete lack of respect for callers. They do not care in the slightest about customer satisfaction. Everything with these guys is about making as much money for the least cost and sod the customer. Sadly as many areas still await freeview there will be plenty of fresh victims to be conned by all the scams this lot employ.
19-05-2011 00:37
deejer Offline
Banned

Well Babestation naked is cloning into ITV's Take Me Out...Same girls week in week out,lets have a cilla black'suprise surprise' with one of the girls on BS appearing you least expect.
19-05-2011 19:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The 2-4-1's last night sank to a all time low , or i should say the late one that Paige and Ella did on GC , it was really bad , they both came on the bed together at around 5am , both girls laid side by side facing the camera for the entire 30 mins they were on , at no point did they move from this chest to mattress facing the camera position , no boobs were shown whatsoever by any one of them and their clothes remained firmly on , no legs or bums were shown to camera at all and most of the time they were just speaking to a girl caller , they never even touched each other , never in my five years of watching the babe channels have i seen such a tame adult 18+ rated show it was dire . Bikini babes was far better when it started at 5.30am and that only has a day time licence .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2011 20:02 by mr mystery.)
19-05-2011 19:54
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(19-05-2011 19:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  The 2-4-1's last night sank to a all time low , or i should say the late one that Paige and Ella did on GC , it was really bad , they both came on the bed together at around 5am , both girls laid side by side facing the camera for the entire 30 mins they were on , at no point did they move from this chest to mattress facing the camera position , no boobs were shown whatsoever by any one of them and their clothes remained firmly on , no legs or bums were shown to camera at all and most of the time they were just speaking to a girl caller , they never even touched each other , never in my five years of watching the babe channels have i seen such a tame adult 18+ rated show it was dire . Bikini babes was far better when it started at 5.30am and that only has a day time licence .

Tamestation is more worthy of a 15 rating these days. Absolute cowpat. annoyed
19-05-2011 20:32
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(19-05-2011 20:32 )Carl43a Wrote:  
(19-05-2011 19:54 )mr mystery Wrote:  The 2-4-1's last night sank to a all time low , or i should say the late one that Paige and Ella did on GC , it was really bad , they both came on the bed together at around 5am , both girls laid side by side facing the camera for the entire 30 mins they were on , at no point did they move from this chest to mattress facing the camera position , no boobs were shown whatsoever by any one of them and their clothes remained firmly on , no legs or bums were shown to camera at all and most of the time they were just speaking to a girl caller , they never even touched each other , never in my five years of watching the babe channels have i seen such a tame adult 18+ rated show it was dire . Bikini babes was far better when it started at 5.30am and that only has a day time licence .

Tamestation is more worthy of a 15 rating these days. Absolute cowpat. annoyed

More like PGBounceannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
19-05-2011 20:40
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2011 07:24 )deejer Wrote:  The 241's on Tamestation are an absolute joke compared to the 241's from the dim and distant on BS..lolly & paige with ice lollys(pure erotica),paige & ree in the shower(sensual and sexy),the paige & tiffany near 2 hour (how much can we get away with) special,georgie & tiffany,plus many others.if BS cant elite more than make up for it,thank god.

Yes I remember those 241s with great affection and sadness.
I'm sure more experienced hands have twigged this already, but they have clearly been told to tone down all the exciting stuff (241s and solos) on the regular shows with lots of ridiculous advertising so that people will think they can now only get this on Extreme. Occasionally one or two girls (notably Amanda and sometimes Georgie) break this rule but generally they seem to be sticking to it. Unfortunately it means we get to see a lot less (literally) of the girls who don't go on Extreme and the 241s are just dire. They might just as well sit around fully clothed and talk about the weather (which they might well be doing for all I know).
19-05-2011 22:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV