babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(16-05-2011 18:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I havent seen the "new" Glamourchase yet:I presume PAIGE was on there mainly??? Is nudity "normallly" allowed on there now as I know PAIGE and Stevie (at least) have been naked on there before the "new" shows and timings started.
----->
Also on BSXtra last Thursday/Friday? Annie said (on her micrphone) "So if you want some photos sent to your fucking phone then dial.....There was no apology from her or Babestation SO has the show suddeny (AT LAST) become "adult"??

Nudity is now allowed on GC, although it's hit and miss as to what happens on any given night. The change happened before the new timings.

Mariah Milano said "fuck" last night but although Megan seemed a bit flustered by it there was again no apology. On the other hand, a couple of nights ago Stevie was apparently told off for saying "bitch"! Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 18:29 by vila.)
16-05-2011 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(16-05-2011 18:26 )vila Wrote:  
(16-05-2011 18:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I havent seen the "new" Glamourchase yet:I presume PAIGE was on there mainly??? Is nudity "normallly" allowed on there now as I know PAIGE and Stevie (at least) have been naked on there before the "new" shows and timings started.
----->
Also on BSXtra last Thursday/Friday? Annie said (on her micrphone) "So if you want some photos sent to your fucking phone then dial.....There was no apology from her or Babestation SO has the show suddeny (AT LAST) become "adult"??

Nudity is now allowed on GC, although it's hit and miss as to what happens on any given night. The change happened before the new timings.

Mariah Milano said "fuck" last night but although Megan seemed a bit flustered by it there was again no apology. On the other hand, a couple of nights ago Stevie was apparently told off for saying "bitch"! Rolleyes

So perhaps things are improving? Just one query;was LYNSEY on the shows at all on Saturday night as I didnt see her on BSXtra and shes usually on there as well as BS1.Thanks.
16-05-2011 18:31
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(16-05-2011 18:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So perhaps things are improving? Just one query;was LYNSEY on the shows at all on Saturday night as I didnt see her on BSXtra and shes usually on there as well as BS1.Thanks.

I can't see that anything has improved. The solo sections are ok-ish but Freeview still seems to be tamed a bit, although we won't be able to check that in future because there's no longer a pre-Freeview web stream to compare, other than the 9-10pm portion which is no guide at all.

The girl-girl content has been completely nerfed since before Xmas. I think we all know why and we also know the situation isn't likely to change while Cellcast continue with their current policy.

Edit: Yes, Lynsey did appear on Saturday night. I remember her on GC but can't recall what else she did.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 18:56 by vila.)
16-05-2011 18:54
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Sorry, BS is improving? Are we all (trying) watching the same channel? BS is the worst it has ever been and even Sportxxx is better on most nights and thats saying something.
Sort this shit you call a babeshow out and then you won't be getting such negative comments.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2011 23:31 by SYBORG666.)
16-05-2011 21:20
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Babestation improving BounceBounceBounceBounce

its getting worse lol
16-05-2011 23:01
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

this post was made in the mariah milano thread but my reply belongs here .

Quote:well mariah isnt on at all tonight as sexstation have posted tonight mariah is on there tonight from 11pm-1am so therefore she wont be on as advertised in the schedule.

this has been nothing but a total failure in my opinion. Mainly because what was advertised/promised was not delivered. Mariah was supposed to have been on babestation THREE!!!! times yet has only been on ONCE!!!!!! for just 30 mins on thursday. the rest of the time mariah was on either bsxtreme or sexstation where yes she can go further than normal bs but fewer people will have seen her either because they cant get freeview, cant pay for bsxtreme or have a good enough internet connection. at least elite had alexis and tori on their main channels

overall my mark for this is -10/10

Its the babestation way they just lie they dont care about the few people who watch them anymore they are a joke.

This on babestations part has been a poor effort. makes the other channels look better for sure.
16-05-2011 23:22
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Re: Your BS post
Babestation is to the babechannels what channel5 is to the mainstream channels.
Their not even a joke anymore because at least most jokes are funny and BS has gone beyond a laughing matter.annoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
17-05-2011 01:48
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Here is a suggestion for you "babestation".

Instead of making smart arse posts why don't you try addressing the issues that are being raised by so many on here?

Namely the appalling OSGs and relentless plugs/interruptions for Xtreme that render BS unwatchable.

Perhaps you could give us a reason for this relentless Xtreme plugging? Is Xtreme falling on its arse perhaps?

I would be inclined to doubt that Xtreme is a roaring success, since surely a successful product sells itself?
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2011 21:14 by Carl-Gen X.)
17-05-2011 13:06
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(17-05-2011 13:06 )Carl43a Wrote:  surely a successful product sells itself?

Not true I'm afraid. The babe channels have a great many casual viewers who only look in now and then, hence the need for constant advertising. Not to mention that many casual viewers won't be watching for very long at a time either and so need to be caught before they move on to their next channel.
17-05-2011 13:19
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(17-05-2011 13:06 )Carl43a Wrote:  Here is a suggestion for you "babestation".

Instead of making smart arse posts why don't you try addressing the issues that are being raised by so many on here?

Namely the appalling OSGs and relentless plugs/interruptions for Xtreme that render BS unwatchable.

While I am here...perhaps you could give us a reason for this relentless Xtreme plugging? Is Xtreme falling on its arse perhaps?

I would be inclined to doubt that Xtreme is a roaring success, since surely a successful product sells itself?

Most people here are accustomed to these discussions, they are a constant on this forum, and in the past we have been very accomodating with them and tried our best to get people here to maybe look at the way they're doing things. It is, however, ultimately futile. Nothing you guys say or we say is going to change things if the TV guys feel they have a working model that is doing well and making money.

For the entire history of this, feel free to dabble in the "Babestation OSG are utter CRAP" thread, it's a bit of a classic.

We agree with a lot of things you guys say about OSG and interruptions, but what do you want us to do? We can only pass on constructive criticism like you try and do to us, which we have done in the past quite a lot, and continue to do if there is something we particularly don't agree with. But, as I say, at the end of the day the producers and that will run the show how they see fit, and unfortunately there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2011 17:52 by babestation.)
17-05-2011 17:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV