babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i will be honest the first night of the birthday weekend left me a bit underwhelmed, i think it was the poorest Friday night in ages, there just wasnt a lot going on, only Stella on TV and Anna and Jamie GG show got my attention, hope for a lot better tonight,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-12-2020 18:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Well, the reappearance of Ashley Emma last night compares favourably to the prospect of the insomnia-cure twins tonight.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-12-2020 22:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley was the highlight of last night! Terrific session on TV from her, even if the producer was a bit too OSG obsessed Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
06-12-2020 00:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Think that was the one of the poorest birthday weekend bs has put on, it just didn't feel special, TV show felt a bit flat not exciting, we didn't see anything different other than Ashley on TV, I guess she did the role of returning girl from the past but it didn't really work as anyone who watches the webshow knows she's still a regular in the studio,
I didn't think it the best line up of girls it was to many who aren't really known for having fun and enjoying themselves, to put in football talk a lot of good old pros without the exciting young talent to win the game, the Ballance of the team was wrong,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-12-2020 12:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-12-2020 12:28 )winsaw Wrote:  Think that was the one of the poorest birthday weekend bs has put on, it just didn't feel special, TV show felt a bit flat not exciting, we didn't see anything different other than Ashley on TV, I guess she did the role of returning girl from the past but it didn't really work as anyone who watches the webshow knows she's still a regular in the studio,
I didn't think it the best line up of girls it was to many who aren't really known for having fun and enjoying themselves, to put in football talk a lot of good old pros without the exciting young talent to win the game, the Ballance of the team was wrong,

Have to agree winsaw, if it wasn’t for the 18th birthday banner & balloons in the background, you wouldn’t have known BS was celebrating a milestone birthday, it was indeed flat & bit of a damp squib especially on the tv show as you say. Wasn’t even special birthday osg’s

Only highlight for me was the same as yours, Ashley Emma’s return to tv but even then it was only for 90 minutes & not a full nightshow on tv. Should have been former babeshow babes coming back for guest appearances like BS have done in the past for their birthday weekend celebrations

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2020 14:11 by Rammyrascal.)
07-12-2020 14:09
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(07-12-2020 14:09 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(07-12-2020 12:28 )winsaw Wrote:  Think that was the one of the poorest birthday weekend bs has put on, it just didn't feel special, TV show felt a bit flat not exciting, we didn't see anything different other than Ashley on TV, I guess she did the role of returning girl from the past but it didn't really work as anyone who watches the webshow knows she's still a regular in the studio,

Have to agree winsaw, if it wasn’t for the 18th birthday banner & balloons in the background, you wouldn’t have known BS was celebrating a milestone birthday, it was indeed flat & bit of a damp squib especially on the tv show as you say. Wasn’t even special birthday osg’s

Only highlight for me was the same as yours, Ashley Emma’s return to tv but even then it was only for 90 minutes & not a full nightshow on tv. Should have been former babeshow babes coming back for guest appearances like BS have done in the past for their birthday weekend celebrations

Agree with everyone, the only things that said birthday weekend was the banner on the website and the odd banners splattered about, the offer was the same one that seems to come out most Fridays lately. Did the tip goals go up to like they seem to when the offers are on? (Thats just an observation and may not be the case before I get flamed)
07-12-2020 14:21
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Ashley and Caty on the same night was a treat though. The producers should bring back former stars even for one night only more often.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
08-12-2020 11:04
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

If only they'd brought back the brick alley set for last week's celebrations, eh?

Caty and Ashley killed it again last night Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-12-2020 09:35
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Dunno liverred the alley set I reckon works well with some of the girls as they would maximise it like caty did last night whilst not sure about the rest

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-12-2020 13:19
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Sarah Louise being allowed to dominate the screentime tonight. Nothing against her but would rather some of the other babes, especially Lucia Maria, get a chance.
16-12-2020 01:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV