babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-06-2020 22:00 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Is Amanda's London BS going to be on TV like the MK BS instead of just for 5 mins on the TV or will it be on the web for it's entire tenure.

At the moment it's mostly a webshow as that's how it was designed , mk will always be the TV studio, but London is on tv everynight they usually produce between 40-60 minutes TV content a night so a lot more than 5 mate,
Interestingly I have heard a few girls who work on other channel say to bs they would look to work at the London studio if they could get on TV plenty so maybe in the future it will be on tv more it's still new thing for bs and think it's still evolving how they use it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-06-2020 12:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

After two nights in a row of Caty Cole I could do with an early night. I just can't turn off the telly when she's on it.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
14-06-2020 13:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think the BS output has become stronger overall since the improvement in TV stints to go alongside the webshow content.
The TV stuff has provided some quite sensual viewing while the webshow stuff has focussed on a more explicit dynamic.
The two formulas can work well if executed properly and honestly.
This is the test for Babestation.
Getting both formats to compliment one another in the most genuine and honest fashion. Work to do then.
But definite signs of promise in recent weeks.

14-06-2020 13:39
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

No Clara jasmine to night she's not well and as per babestation rules she's gotta stay off for two weeks
14-06-2020 19:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

might pop my head in for a look tonight being as miss knight is scheduled to appear,apart from her looks like another bore feast like last night Sad
16-06-2020 16:36
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm with you shankey maybe satisfied with scarlett being on if it's similar to last night and has something new whilst Sarah Louise has recently just stuck to the same thing all night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-06-2020 16:59
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2020 16:59 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I'm with you shankey maybe satisfied with scarlett being on if it's similar to last night and has something new whilst Sarah Louise has recently just stuck to the same thing all night

i watched a bit of scarlett myself last night ,not sure of the time but it was quite late and she did ok ,fully nude but nothing daring, wish she was a bit more like she was when she first started,mind you its probably b/s and their independant censoring of each girl Smile
16-06-2020 17:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Shame the producers seem incapable of letting Poppy have a full session on TV.

I love Scarlett as much as the rest of you, but it was nice seeing Poppy.

AKA Lara Croft
17-06-2020 00:23
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(11-06-2020 19:44 )mrmann Wrote:  My guess is that this new midnight rule has been decided by the producers only, in an attempt to make the viewers wait longer to see full nudity, thereby possibly convincing them to spend more for perv cam since they had to wait an extra hour.

It's hard to believe that such a lame idea would actually work. I'm guessing that as with most of your posts, you aren't exactly being serious.

It's probably worth remembering that nudity wasn't allowed on Babestation for a time because of the statement from Ofcom last November that they were keeping an extra close eye ('targeted monitoring exercise') on the babe channels. Eventually the rule was relaxed and it was felt safe enough to allow nudity after midnight, but even this hasn't always been kept to recently, with nudity happening before then, so it's probably not that much of a rule anymore.
17-06-2020 01:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(17-06-2020 01:12 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(11-06-2020 19:44 )mrmann Wrote:  My guess is that this new midnight rule has been decided by the producers only, in an attempt to make the viewers wait longer to see full nudity, thereby possibly convincing them to spend more for perv cam since they had to wait an extra hour.

It's hard to believe that such a lame idea would actually work. I'm guessing that as with most of your posts, you aren't exactly being serious.

It's probably worth remembering that nudity wasn't allowed on Babestation for a time because of the statement from Ofcom last November that they were keeping an extra close eye ('targeted monitoring exercise') on the babe channels. Eventually the rule was relaxed and it was felt safe enough to allow nudity after midnight, but even this hasn't always been kept to recently, so it's probably not that much of a rule anymore.

If it wasn't a made up rule by the producers, don't you think they'd pay extra attention to not breaking their own rule, which they've done a few times recently with no issue or hesitation whatsoever?

As usual with the producers, they make up whatever they want, a lot of it complete bull shit to manipulate dumb dumbs and make them more desperate to see full nudity.

AKA Lara Croft
17-06-2020 01:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV