babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
If Paige is leaving, I can't fault her. BS are just taking the piss even more now and I didn't even think that was possible. The last 2 nights when Megan has been hosting, it has moved from interuptions every 2-5mins to non-stop interuptions. Megan "SHUT THE FUCK UP", you don't need to be constantly interupting us and the girls. If you want to be constantly selling something, go and get a call centre job. I never thought i'd ever say this but Megan makes Geri's interuptions bearable. I'm really hoping BS goes bust, just so we don't have to put up with their ridiculously excessive advertising and another channel can take their place, giving the BS girls a decent place to work.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-05-2011 13:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deejer Offline
Banned

Well at least Geri from time to time gets on the bed to show some flesh and take calls from the gullibles,Megan does neither so she is getting paid to be as annoying as possible..easy money methinks...Paige is going to the new channel starting on june 30th on freeview channel 193 called paigestation ;-)
11-05-2011 15:22
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

(11-05-2011 13:30 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  The last 2 nights when Megan has been hosting, it has moved from interuptions every 2-5mins to non-stop interuptions. Megan "SHUT THE FUCK UP", you don't need to be constantly interupting us and the girls. If you want to be constantly selling something, go and get a call centre job. I never thought i'd ever say this but Megan makes Geri's interuptions bearable. I'm really hoping BS goes bust, just so we don't have to put up with their ridiculously excessive advertising and another channel can take their place, giving the BS girls a decent place to work.
Wanting babestation to go bust is a bit harsh,I agree that the advertising and interuptions are a pain in the arse.
If it annoys you that much mute your t.v or flick over onto one of the other channels until she's finished talking.
As for the girls moving onto a better channel,What better channel and how many of the girls would get took on by the other channels.
Who would fill the void.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
11-05-2011 15:50
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Megan does go on the beds (very rarely, I'll admit) but last time all she did was pull down her dress to show a little of her bra, and it was pointless anyway as they just gave her two girl callers to take up the whole section.

Needless to say I am a big fan of Megan, and it's a real shame to see her getting these sorts of comments on here. I hardly watch BS at all these days, but I know how annoying I found Geri. To hear that Megan is considered worse is a real shame Sad

(11-05-2011 15:50 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  Wanting babestation to go bust is a bit harsh
*Snip*
As for the girls moving onto a better channel,What better channel and how many of the girls would get took on by the other channels.
Who would fill the void.

If they were to go bust there would be three Sky EPG slots as well as Cellcast's freeview slots up for grabs. I think Red Light or Elite (among others) would jump at the chance for that kind of expansion.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-05-2011 16:03
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I have tried changing the channel when Megan comes on and then i'll put it back on and she's still going on or has gone and then come back. I only tune in now when Amanda or Camilla are on, but even then i'll end up not even bothering because both of them are normally on bsxtreme and the brief time their on BS fta, you only end up getting about 5mins worth in total of watchable viewing per 30 minute section. In the current state of affairs with the babechannels in general, if BS got rid of the whole hosting idea all together, then they would be back to the top of list and obviously the girls would not be waving the phones at the camera as much because they would be getting more callers.
We all know that the comments on here are falling on deaf ears because Cellcast are happy to continue scamming everyone.
BS, wake up and smell the roses, your not invincible and your time will come if your not careful.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-05-2011 16:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-05-2011 15:50 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  If it annoys you that much mute your t.v or flick over onto one of the other channels until she's finished talking.

Silent tv doesn't appeal much to some of us. Before 1am I have only an equally annoying channel to switch to or none at all - after that time I'm usually on 192.

Edit: That does, of course, change slightly as from tonight, but without a single all-natural girl in sight, what a miserable way to celebrate Freeview's new extended timings:

(11-05-2011 15:03 )babestation Wrote:  Tonight: Lolly, Tiffany, Lynsey, Ree, Annie, Dani, with Megan hosting.

Edit 2: Having whinged about tonight's silicone overkill I can at least balance it by saying how pleased I am to be able to consign 'Glamourcurse' to the Recycle Bin.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 00:15 by vila.)
11-05-2011 17:40
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

If Elite would be so eager to snap them up it would be a shock to me.
Considering that they have never shown any interest in to broadcast on freeview and the only reason they are on 192 is because they are useing TVX's licence;
As for Red Light a do'nt know much about them or their capabilities to fill the viod.
an a never said that a hate Megan said that the advertising/interuptions were a pain in the arse.
I ALSO LOVE MEGANHeartHeartSmileHeartHeart

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 00:30 by Gibbs Luvs Dani O.)
11-05-2011 23:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-05-2011 01:35 )iloveMegan Wrote:  [Image: snap_2011.05.11_01h30m05s_025.jpg]

I wouldn't believe anything that guy says. He likes to cause trouble for Paige. She's had to block him from her twitter because he was tweeting abuse at her.
11-05-2011 23:41
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Just cause shes blocked him of twitter that automatically means hes lying.

He could be telling the truth
11-05-2011 23:53
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(11-05-2011 23:39 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  If Elite would be so eager to snap them up it would be a shock to me.
Considering that they have never shown any interest in to broadcast on freeview and the only reason they are on 192 is because they are useing TVX's licence;
As for Red Light a do'nt know much about them or their capabilities to fill the viod.

Exactly, TVX's freeview slot became available and Elite got in there quick. Why wouldn't it be the same with BS's? Similarly, it didn't take Red Light long to take over some of Bang's old slots.

(11-05-2011 23:39 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  an a never said that a hate Megan said that the advertising/interuptions were a pain in the arse.
I ALSO LOVE MEGANHeartHeartSmileHeartHeart

Glad to hear it Wink Even as a huge Megan fan, if BS had someone I wanted to watch (probably only Honey at this stage) I would feel the same way about her interruptions.

(11-05-2011 23:41 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I wouldn't believe anything that guy says. He likes to cause trouble for Paige. She's had to block him from her twitter because he was tweeting abuse at her.

While that's sad to hear (and I'm not too fussed about whether or not Paige stays), I only posted the info for anyone who isn't on Facebook Cool

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-05-2011 00:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV