babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
They have no choice because of the Ofcom purge underway. Tame it down for a while and survive on TV or have their licence taken away. Winsaw may be right about Sawboss but I've seen no evidence that he is responsible for the current Ofcom scrutiny and so I won't accuse him and would respectfully suggest that it is wrong for others to do so unless they have proof
22-11-2019 14:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Are we really sure it's Ofcom, or are the Babestation producers pretending it's Ofcom, in an attempt to tame things and convince people to spend money on perv cam?

Seems to me that if Ofcom was really going to act against Babestation, that they would have a long time ago, instead of just now all of a sudden. I also thought Babestation could do and show more because of their Dutch license.

AKA Lara Croft
22-11-2019 15:34
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

^^
I believe BS are currently still under investigation by Ofcom .
22-11-2019 15:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(22-11-2019 15:34 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ Are we really sure it's Ofcom, or are the Babestation producers pretending it's Ofcom, in an attempt to tame things and convince people to spend money on perv cam?

Seems to me that if Ofcom was really going to act against Babestation, that they would have a long time ago, instead of just now all of a sudden. I also thought Babestation could do and show more because of their Dutch license.

look in the ofcom thread they have told all the channels this week they are starting watching them again due to the number of complaints they have got in the last few months, at least one of which we know was from sawboss, so until ofcom stop watching again the show will be tame, because ofcom has put them on notice they dont need anyone to complain ofcom can just start investigating themselves,

also bs only have a dutch licence for the freeview show so they can start at 10 and not midnight, as they show is on at the same time on sky it has to be made to ofcom rules

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-11-2019 16:03
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Just checked Ofcom bulletins, and it seems BS may still be under investigation.

In the Ofcom broadcast bulletin, issue number 388, and dated 7th of October 2019, it states that Ofcom are launching a investigation into a complaint made about something that was shown on Babecall/Meet The Babes on the 18th/7/2019.

No further mention of this investigation has been made that i can see in later bulletins, so i assume investigations are still ongoing, or may have recently finished, and will be mentioned in Ofcoms next bulletin .
22-11-2019 16:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2019 16:03 )winsaw Wrote:  look in the ofcom thread they have told all the channels this week they are starting watching them again due to the number of complaints they have got in the last few months, at least one of which we know was from sawboss, so until ofcom stop watching again the show will be tame, because ofcom has put them on notice they dont need anyone to complain ofcom can just start investigating themselves,

also bs only have a dutch licence for the freeview show so they can start at 10 and not midnight, as they show is on at the same time on sky it has to be made to ofcom rules

Fair enough, but I was under the assumption that whether Babestation was complained about or not, that Ofcom usually turned a blind eye to them, as oppose to Studio 66. I was also under the assumption that the Babestation producers assumed that they were always being watched, but that it didn't matter so much.

Just hope the sessions don't continue to be tamed. I also hope certain people out there will stop complaining about these channels and get a hobby or take some anti depressants or something. All it does is ruin the fun for all of us here when people rat on the channels.

AKA Lara Croft
22-11-2019 17:00
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

Ofcom have put out a warning to the channels you can see the thread here

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2381901
22-11-2019 17:05
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(22-11-2019 14:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  They have no choice because of the Ofcom purge underway. Tame it down for a while and survive on TV or have their licence taken away. Winsaw may be right about Sawboss but I've seen no evidence that he is responsible for the current Ofcom scrutiny and so I won't accuse him and would respectfully suggest that it is wrong for others to do so unless they have proof

I don't disagree with what you have said, but from seeing what Beth Bennett has said about the vibratoy, and the fact that Sawboss said he had made complaints to Ofcom about BS/Babecall showing the vibratoy on tv, and the current investigation is into something shown on Babecall around the time he made the complaints, then imo this current investigation could be connected to SawBoss's complaints, and these complaints could be contributory, but not the sole factor has to why the shows are being purged and tamed down, obviously this is just speculation and not fact .
But i believe Ofcom wouldn't be doing any current purge if fairly recent complaints hadn't been made about S66 and BS.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2019 19:17 by Dave_A.)
22-11-2019 17:19
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

why the hell would someone watch these type of shows{If there Fans }then decide to complain to Ofcom ,they are after all supposed to be an adult entertainment show with adult content,even thou the babeshows are nowhere near as good as they once were,for me the only complaint should be that they are not explicit/adult enough
22-11-2019 18:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-11-2019 14:40 )SecretAgent Wrote:  They have no choice because of the Ofcom purge underway. Tame it down for a while and survive on TV or have their licence taken away. Winsaw may be right about Sawboss but I've seen no evidence that he is responsible for the current Ofcom scrutiny and so I won't accuse him and would respectfully suggest that it is wrong for others to do so unless they have proof

Exactly bs (and the other shows) have to tone it down for a bit whilst ofcom are watching

Piper Niven Superfan
22-11-2019 19:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV