babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-07-2019 01:32 )GMach1 Wrote:  Encore! Encore! more, more, bring her back soon!Tongue Smile

CAN I GET A ENCORE, DO YOU WANT MORE?
28-07-2019 23:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southsidestu Online
Posting Machine

I want Babestation to do what S66 are currently doing with Rebecca Kelly and Paige Phillips but with Preeti Young and Nicole Snow

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
29-07-2019 00:13
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd like to see Scarlanta again or maybe Bella & Taylor 2-4-1.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2019 00:20 by GMach1.)
29-07-2019 00:20
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

EVERY time I switch Babestation on I get either Preeti or Priya. I wouldn't mind a change...
29-07-2019 01:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You've got Clara Jasmine and if you've worked out the web thing you might have seen Bella Mendez getting her arse covered in oil and a quick spank by her nervous Mr.P - mind you the chatting on there went from surreal to farcical - they just don't get it, as Bella says they have rules(which she doesn't like) which says that none of the Mr.P's can have sex with the girls on screen. People keep asking for him to 'finger her pussy' but they just don't get it(and neither does he Big Grin )

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-07-2019 01:31
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

With all the newer girls around I am surprised that BS don't give them a try out on screen. Natalia Forest, Bella Ellis, Layla, Aria Rose etc all with tremendous potential, just give em a try out, let us see them perform, they've definitely got their hot behind the scenes shows, so let them have their moment of fame on camera, on the main screen.

29-07-2019 11:18
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(29-07-2019 11:18 )GMach1 Wrote:  With all the newer girls around I am surprised that BS don't give them a try out on screen. Natalia Forest, Bella Ellis, Layla, Aria Rose etc all with tremendous potential, just give em a try out, let us see them perform, they've definitely got their hot behind the scenes shows, so let them have their moment of fame on camera, on the main screen.

anythings better than the shite they"ve been putting out for a while now, weekends are just crap on freeview,and ill second that comment above about the twins i know they have fans but i swithc over as soon as i see one ,you just know what your gonna get ,a carbon copy of their previous show
29-07-2019 15:57
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely natalia forrest gmach1 if you have seen any of her videos she's done online she's just as hot as jess west

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-07-2019 17:30
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(29-07-2019 01:15 )jennifer Wrote:  EVERY time I switch Babestation on I get either Preeti or Priya. I wouldn't mind a change...

It's been like that for five years at least!

(29-07-2019 11:18 )GMach1 Wrote:  With all the newer girls around I am surprised that BS don't give them a try out on screen. Natalia Forest, Bella Ellis, Layla, Aria Rose etc all with tremendous potential, just give em a try out, let us see them perform, they've definitely got their hot behind the scenes shows, so let them have their moment of fame on camera, on the main screen.

Are you really? Remember Babestation Apprentice all those years back? There was a boat load of stunning girls who used to appear on that channel but BS never gave the vast majority of them a chance; some ended up going to other channels, some ditched the TV work altogether. It's the same old same old with BS, they've got their favourites, presumably the money makers, which is why certain girls who've been doing this donkey's years always hog the channels no matter how tired or payed out their efforts and performances are (twins, Lori, Alice, Caty, Danni Harwood when she worked for BS).
29-07-2019 18:17
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Oh yes I remember that, there were some great girls on there but they came and went in an instant which was a hell of a shame, but that was a long time ago. I am surprised because someone like Jay Scott wanted to do nights but they told her thry didn't have enough open slots(no I said slots Big Grin) and so she was shunted behind the scenes.

29-07-2019 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV