babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(18-04-2011 21:24 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I didn't realise that a majority of Sky viewers had Freeview as well but thank you Vila for pointing that outSmileSmile
I also realise now that I am one of a very few who posts on here through my phone due to not having a P.C or laptop.

And not having a mobile phone I had no idea you could post here without a pc or laptop!

The trouble is that we all tend to assume that what's normal for us is normal for everyone else.
18-04-2011 21:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kaelene Offline
Banned

babestation just come on freeview and lolly on woohoo we should get atleats 10mins of lolly and 50 mins of the hostannoyed
18-04-2011 23:07
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Cellcast are certainly showing how pleased they are to have Lolly back. She picks up the mic to speak, gets one word out and is blasted off the screen by a BSXtreme promo.

Welcome back, Lolly.
19-04-2011 01:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Everyone will have freeview because u can only watch tv unless you have freeview since they took down the analogue signal last year. i would love to see what teh actual freeview audience actually ok freeview might have a bigger target audience but im sure many dont even know the channels are there.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-04-2011 08:36
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(19-04-2011 08:36 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Everyone will have freeview because u can only watch tv unless you have freeview since they took down the analogue signal last year.

More than half the country hasn't converted yet - in terms of land area anyway, not sure about population.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 10:41 by vila.)
19-04-2011 10:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(19-04-2011 08:36 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Everyone will have freeview because u can only watch tv unless you have freeview since they took down the analogue signal last year. i would love to see what teh actual freeview audience actually ok freeview might have a bigger target audience but im sure many dont even know the channels are there.

The digital switchover has not happened in all parts of the country yet.
e.g. the London region will not changeover until next year.
Analogue tv is still transmitted as well as digital in such regions, although I would imagine that most people, even in non switched over regions, will have newish tvs and be able to watch freeview.
Most people would be aware of the adult section since it is not far below the BBC 24 hour news in the EPG.
19-04-2011 10:48
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

After watching "The Lost Boys Trilogy" last night, I thought i'd tune into BS thinking that they would of stopped advertising BSXtreme due to the fact it was 4:30am and only half an hour left. Amanda was on BS1 and then at 4:40am, Geri comes on saying you can get BSXtreme for the rest of the night at £3.
Why would anybody pay £3 for 20mins, when its £5 for the whole night.
For fucks sake BS, stop pushing BSXtreme down our necks and there is no fucking point in still advertising BSXtreme past 4am because you have to be a mug to pay £3 for 1hr or less of softcore shite.
I wish Geri or Megan would tell the producers to calm down because they are also getting dragged into the firing line between us (the viewers) and BS Management. All they need to say is "Look, going on every 2-5mins and interupting the show is not neccessary" and if BS say "We pay your wages", then they should just say "And who pays yours". If they got the boot, then i'm sure they would find another channel to work for. annoyed Rant over.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
19-04-2011 18:24
Jam Da Man Offline

(19-04-2011 10:48 )TheWatcher Wrote:  ~~~
Most people would be aware of the adult section since it is not far below the BBC 24 hour news in the EPG.

Almost everyone I've spoken to in the last couple of years seems to be completely unaware of the Babe channels (unless they're just pretending Wink )

A lot of people seem to stick almost religiously to the 5 (or 4 in many cases) channels they've always watched (even more religiously with BBC1 and ITV1), with some watching the odd programme/film on the ITV/BBC "digital only" channels.
Also, many people stick to the "traditional" news bulletins at 6pm/10pm on BBC1 and ITV1.

Younger adults are generally aware of the Babe channels, but, again, most pretend never to have watched any. Wink

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

19-04-2011 18:52
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Any hope that our complaints are being taken seriously was smashed to bits last night. The black boxes were supplemented by a variety of garishly coloured ones, sometimes blown up to full screen and left like that for anything up to 2 minutes at a time. It's impossible to think that anyone could imagine that to be an improvement, so the only possible conclusion is that it was a metaphorical middle finger – a deliberate piss-take to show their complete contempt for our protests.

After 4 months of insincere promises that a better way was being created the existing situation is still with us and, far from being improved, is being made worse with every day that passes.

What should be the flagship of babe shows has become a sad, pathetic, amateurish shambles.

Edited for typo.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 23:51 by vila.)
19-04-2011 20:00
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

It really is such a kick in the teeth (and a kick somewhere else) that just when we think we might be getting somewhere, they put on a show which interrupts a girl within three minutes of her return, and then blanks out the screen with an even more eyesore of a graphic. Sad

Nice one babestation.... hell of a good way to treat your fans. I've said repeatedly here that we want to help, but in order for that to happen, BS must first listen to the criticism. I feel we've been very patient, and very constructive in our views. There's only so much ball-kicking we can take though... Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
19-04-2011 20:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV