babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Babestation Wrote:"Why not include some texts with your pic? get more BANG for your DOLLAR!"

You've got to admire them. I love the way they make this service sound like it's us that will benefit Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2009 23:02 by StanTheMan.)
14-11-2009 23:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(14-11-2009 22:37 )dave34 Wrote:  jest to let you guys know that camilla will be back on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and friday
got this info from her blog

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid275869

I got the same info on here 4 days ago Wink

15-11-2009 06:00
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(15-11-2009 06:00 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  
(14-11-2009 22:37 )dave34 Wrote:  jest to let you guys know that camilla will be back on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and friday
got this info from her blog

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid275869

I got the same info on here 4 days ago Wink

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid279370

Sheesh - talk about an unreliable source of info Wink Tongue

(This post was last modified: 15-11-2009 16:13 by Sooky™.)
15-11-2009 16:13
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

if this is old news then forgive me for asking, but having just rescanned my FV box i noticed a new channel being advertised - channel 99- babestation2. does anyone have a clue when this will be hitting the airwaves ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-11-2009 02:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The best guess at present is that it is not a new channel as such.
Its probably just Partyland (registered in England) being replaced by the same program registered in Holland, just like the 3 other Cellcast channels are.
With all the girls that have left recently, it seems unlikely Cellcast would have enough girls to accommodate another channel.
16-11-2009 11:28
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

[split] Babestation review thread.
(19-11-2009 21:12 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Maybe they are preparing to chop Partyland with its English licence, to be replaced by the new channel 99 with a Dutch licence, like the others have.
I know I have missed some good Partyland shows in the past, but whenever I have watched it, its always been tame, right from when it first started on freeview.

I'm not sure how the Dutch licence helps. The channels are still broadcast over the UK terrestrial network and so presumably fall under Ofcom control.

Partyland has, as you say, always been tame just like all the Freeview channels but in the early days of BS it was quite a bit stronger than BS. The girls were topless almost all the time, were allowed open-legged poses and could touch each other (although very tamely). On BS at that time the girls were covered most of the time, hardly allowed any movement and definitely not allowed to touch. BS has moved on a little from there but PL seems to have remained static.
20-11-2009 03:05
mofozombie81 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
(20-11-2009 03:05 )vila Wrote:  I'm not sure how the Dutch licence helps. The channels are still broadcast over the UK terrestrial network and so presumably fall under Ofcom control.

Based on what I read, if a channel isn't UK registered then it doesn't have to comply with the broadcasting and advertising codes. It's a stupid loophole really, but I'm not complaining if it means they avoid getting the chop from freeview when the codes change next year. I quote from the Ofcom consultation document:

" Three Adult Chat PTV channels broadcast between midnight and 5:30am on Freeview - Smile TV2, Smile TV3 and Babestation. These channels are not licensed in the UK, but originate from the Netherlands and are not therefore subject to the UK Broadcasting or Advertising Codes. A fourth Adult Chat PTV channel on Freeview – Partyland – broadcasts between 1am and 5:30am and is licensed in the UK."
20-11-2009 12:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

French Chloe announced on the web show this morning that it was the last day we would see her naked on the webshow.
She is on at this very minute but said she is going home at 5pm.
She did not say what she was doing next.

She could be giving up the webshow to go fulltime on the Babestation channels. She has appeared a few times before on them.
or
She could be leaving Cellcast to join another show.

She might even be giving it all up. I've seen elsewhere that she is 34 years old.
I will miss her accent and friendly smiling face if she has finished.
20-11-2009 17:55
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just a minute before she finished, Chloe said she was going off to Brazil.
Did not catch all she said because the stream cut out for a few seconds.
She had also said, a bit earlier, that it would be a long time before anyone could talk to her again.
So perhaps she may be back sometime in the future.
Looks like another loss from Cellcast, even if its not a permanent one.

##########
EDIT @ 6.57pm
Might just be a holiday. Webshow producer has posted something here
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid284366
20-11-2009 18:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation review thread.
(20-11-2009 12:19 )mofozombie81 Wrote:  
(20-11-2009 03:05 )vila Wrote:  I'm not sure how the Dutch licence helps. The channels are still broadcast over the UK terrestrial network and so presumably fall under Ofcom control.

Based on what I read, if a channel isn't UK registered then it doesn't have to comply with the broadcasting and advertising codes. It's a stupid loophole really, but I'm not complaining if it means they avoid getting the chop from freeview when the codes change next year. I quote from the Ofcom consultation document:

" Three Adult Chat PTV channels broadcast between midnight and 5:30am on Freeview - Smile TV2, Smile TV3 and Babestation. These channels are not licensed in the UK, but originate from the Netherlands and are not therefore subject to the UK Broadcasting or Advertising Codes. A fourth Adult Chat PTV channel on Freeview – Partyland – broadcasts between 1am and 5:30am and is licensed in the UK."

Yes, I've read the whole of that document, but the bottom line is that Ofcom thinks that sex chat channels per se are not suitable for Freeview because of the likelihood of giving offence to anyone who accidentally tunes in. If the channels are banned it won't really matter what codes they are supposed to be governed by. Come to think of it, maybe the fact that it's possible to set them up in such a way that they aren't subject to UK controls is the real reason Ofcom wants to ban them.
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2009 03:23 by vila.)
21-11-2009 02:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV