babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I used to like Lynda Leigh a lot as a hot redhead and a stunning body and I have no idea why she went blonde or had her tits done but personally she lost something when she did those things. She is a nice lady, I think though would be better suited to S66 Cougars rather than BS.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-03-2019 16:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
imorrisr76 Offline
Junior Poster

I think she has gone blonde, had her tits done for the simple reason that she knows she's nearing the end and is trying to squeeze the last bits of cash out of the phone-in shows.

Last night the mummy tummy was in evidence, she was drinking 'tea' from a mug etc.

Personally I'd love to see her go onto doing hardcore scenes as a milf, show us she still has a bit of stamina and take on a few studs. Would probably bring in some cash for her too.
09-03-2019 17:12
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(09-03-2019 13:52 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  The online streams are terrible I only watch via my laptop and I haven't been able to watch more than 5 minutes of it without it buffering and playing up I wish they would sort it out

so its not just me who is also having this shit, ive tried altering settings to try and snub it out,if they aint loading theyre buffering all night, i get a better stream with bs24 in germany than i do with these muppets in m/k up the road
09-03-2019 17:30
ceasman Offline
Banned

(09-03-2019 17:30 )shankey! Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 13:52 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  The online streams are terrible I only watch via my laptop and I haven't been able to watch more than 5 minutes of it without it buffering and playing up I wish they would sort it out

so its not just me who is also having this shit, ive tried altering settings to try and snub it out,if they aint loading theyre buffering all night, i get a better stream with bs24 in germany than i do with these muppets in m/k up the road

Because all the dummies focus on is pervcam and invest no time or money into their absolute shit tech , how a channel that is market leader can have such incompetent management and IT team still amazes me.
09-03-2019 17:35
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(09-03-2019 17:12 )imorrisr76 Wrote:  Last night the mummy tummy was in evidence, she was drinking 'tea' from a mug etc.

I think that was Geri's old mug she was using.

[Image: image-F333_5C841FB8.jpg]

09-03-2019 21:34
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I can't say I'm a devoted fan, I'd concede her shows have got stale, but I suspect Lynda still looks a lot better for her age than many forum contributors of equivalent longevity, or even many of those who are younger in years Big Laugh
09-03-2019 23:00
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(09-03-2019 23:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink I can't say I'm a devoted fan, I'd concede her shows have got stale, but I suspect Lynda still looks a lot better for her age than many forum contributors of equivalent longevity, or even many of those who are younger in years Big Laugh
Very gentlemanly of you! I'm sure you're right! *checks mirror* bladewave
My unease with Lynda is based on three things - her facial look is rather fierce and her boobs look (how to put it tactfully) over-inflated.
She's probably a lovely person and she must still make money for the bosses!
10-03-2019 17:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

There are lots of pictures and video of Lynda in her younger days jennifer and you would definitely want to see her then. I have somewhere a video of her when she posed for one of the magazines, shot by Jeff Kaine and she is absolutely dynamite in that.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-03-2019 18:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(09-03-2019 23:00 )M-L-L Wrote:  I suspect Lynda still looks a lot better for her age than many forum contributors of equivalent longevity, or even many of those who are younger in years Big Laugh
Yeah, but we're not sat in a studio with half our clothes off and hoping random strangers will ring us up.

Well, I'm not anyway eek
jennifer Wrote:My unease with Lynda is based on three things - her facial look is rather fierce
Maybe we need a general thread on which babes look most unwelcome to call (Priya, Ashlyn, etc)? Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-03-2019 18:56
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Wish the producers would trade Preeti, Priya, Lori and Lynda to Studio 66, and get Ashlyn, Fernanda, Violet, Lola (Know it's too far to travel) and Poppy.

AKA Lara Croft
10-03-2019 19:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV