babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
You know its very strange how a channel can change so much in a year. This time last year I had been watching the Winter Olympics late night and dipping in and out of the channels, but at one point I saw what looked like Dannii Harwood having sex on screen with the cameraman-no, surely not? Later when I looked on this forum I saw lots of you saying that it was fake and so I thought yeah it is. Others started doing these close up things Alice, Sophie, Aemelia, Lori etc(remember I'd not seen this before) and it was getting VERY interesting and more importantly happening virtually every night(where Alice & Dannii was concerned) so naturally I eagerly awaited these POV's/roamcams. A really great idea.

Fast forward to July and me joining here and of course by then I had come expect these each night and other girls started to do it, even debutants like Daisy Dillon and Dixie Love and Chloe Love did one or two, I knew by then it was all fake but some of the closeup stuff was absolutely filthy yet fantastic. The point I am making was that it was very exciting and now they've stopped(albeit Alice does it occasionally and Scarlett Jones) and that excitement has made these shows samey and in some cases boring. Whatever happened to the various Mr.P's that used to do these this new batch aren't a patch on them.

If Babestation is ever to catch up and possibly return to something like the stuff I witnessed last year it needs to do it, but not to fall foul of the dreaded OFCOM. It just takes a bit of bravery or a rethink to make it great again. Obviously losing Dannii Harwood has had quite an effect, but there are new girls that could do it-they've just got to want to do it or be persuaded. I await to see if anything happens this year.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2019 03:13 by GMach1.)
26-02-2019 03:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

With the current women working on Babestation id say them POV's or roamcams are not going to be happening much at all.

Plus i guess doesn't it require whatever woman that is doing it to be dirty or horny enough to actually want to be doing these POV which i think many have no interest in doing.

Like for instance now on tonight here Kitty King has found her way on nightshows again but even though don't we all know shes actually afraid to get her fucking tits out but yet shes on screen but mainly doing the backstage crap tonight it seems.

So with these fairly shy types working the nightshows these days not much chance of POVs or roamcams as you like to call them GreenMachine.
26-02-2019 04:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

with the exception of the chosen few, babestation has become BORESTATION,yet again,watching last night was like watching paint dry ,same old shit,nothing different and tame as fuck camera man,as well as terrible streams, had absolutely nothing to tempt me into spending any money ,and they wonder why the lines are so quiet Huh
26-02-2019 07:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

One of the best reasons for watching online was the fact that all the coverage of ALL the channels(including Hot & Wet) didn't have any graphics or boxes superimposed on the screen getting in the way but now the phone numbers boxes are positioned in such a fashion that it is impossible to see anything if the girl is sitting or half standing, because it obscures that shot-and its really annoying.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-03-2019 21:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think it's about time BS got some new girls on OR bring some of the daytime babes up and try them out. It becoming same old same old with most of the established girls virtually static now, not being allowed to get really hot or close to each other as they once did. We all love the girls on there but as has been stated by many members, at times watching can be less of an experience and in some cases many members go to bed early. Mind you, they might miss something good much later. Smile

02-03-2019 13:34
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely need some new blood on nights yet give them screen time and not just a hour and thats it

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
02-03-2019 14:13
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

I would like the more recent music back please.
02-03-2019 23:21
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I like the older stuff(well some of it) tighten up on that bass now Big Grin

02-03-2019 23:51
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(02-03-2019 23:51 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I like the older stuff(well some of it) tighten up on that bass now Big Grin

I can only assume that there has been some technical error, and it has accidentally reverted to playing the 2015-2017 music?
03-03-2019 03:06
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(02-03-2019 23:21 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  I would like the more recent music back please.

YASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
04-03-2019 14:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV