babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-04-2011 00:43 )Regenerated Wrote:  They must have a very obscure view of how to successfully do a babeshow.

Who says they're not successful? Shy

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
07-04-2011 12:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(07-04-2011 12:21 )babestation Wrote:  
(07-04-2011 00:43 )Regenerated Wrote:  They must have a very obscure view of how to successfully do a babeshow.

The constant interuptions every 5mins with plug-ins say that they can't be that successful, unless your enjoying pissing off all your Sky viewers and viewers that are just wanting to watch the normal show. Also, most of your long time viewers are Sky viewers and i'm sure i'm not the only one who is getting seriously fucked off with the fact that you are constantly advertising a product that is only available to freeviewers. If BSXtreme is that successful, then maybe it's time to bring it to Sky and put it on a pay monthly subscription service because why would you want to pay £5 every night when you can have other encryted channels with multiple channels for £20 a month. Stop acting like an amateur and sort it out.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
07-04-2011 15:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

There was a time when Babestation was the only channel i called but since the introduction of the constant interruptions and OSGs it is the only one i don,t call. I have nothing against any of the girls who do the hosting, they are only doing their job but when i call a girl then i don,t think it is unreasonable to ask that i get to see the girl i am paying 1.53 a minute to talk to. It,s bad enough when the host interrupts but to completely take the girl off screen is just taking the piss.
07-04-2011 15:42
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I used to watch and call BS alot but now I usually have to change the channel due to all the interuptions, which is a shame because BS has most of the best girls on it and BS needs to wake up and realise that the members on here are their link to what the viewers are thinking. BS, the reason why some of the girls aren't receiving calls, is not down to the girls themselves because the girls are amazing for having to put up with all the interuptions but down to the management because how do you honestly expect to get your maximum amount of callers when viewers are turning over. Remember, viewers = callers = ££££. When you can make £15.30 per caller, which is equilevant to 3 nights of BSXtreme or 5 pics and vids per customer, does that not make it more obvious that you need to stop making viewers turn over and stop being like QVC with nudity.annoyedannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 17:10 by SYBORG666.)
07-04-2011 16:49
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

I would have thought that if BSX were that successful, then there would not be the need to plug it so relentlessly. The fact that this plugging overkill is going on suggests to me that BSX is falling flat on its arse. The net result being that BS will be seriously pissing off Sky viewers by making the show almost totally unwatchable with its endless interruptions for a service that is unavailable to aforementioned viewers.

BS are cutting their own throats if they did but realise it by alienating Sky viewers in the way that they are.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 21:36 by Carl-Gen X.)
07-04-2011 21:35
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(07-04-2011 12:21 )babestation Wrote:  

Lots of people - just check the thread. Smile

I'm just pointing out a few key points here - you put some of your best girls on the screen, then almost immediately you blank them out with an advert for BS Extreme. Then we might get another 10 minutes if we're lucky of a girl, before a girl appears with a mic and interrupts her show for the second time. We can then expect another three or four interruptions from one of these three items - BSExtreme plugging, picture message advertising or flashing boxes advertising a girl caller.

And all thats just in one hour....!! eek

Even you must be able to see that there's little point putting some of the finest girls on the screen if they're incessantly interrupted by adverts. Isn't the idea of the show to see more of the girls and not the adverts for the services? Thats what all the other channels policy is... Smile

We're just trying to help Babestation be great again, we're all fans, and we all want the best for the channel. A little help along the way never hurt anyone. Wink

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
07-04-2011 21:45
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

I'm really pissed off now, Why when the girls are in a great session all a suuden annoying girl pops up with mic in mouth or Fucking graphics pop up when not needed like goto freeview channel soandso Don't want to goto Freeview Channel please stop this Fucking shite annoyed

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011 22:31 by muttley.)
07-04-2011 22:30
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Think I have the answer to make everyone happy. From 11pm to midnight BS1 shows nothing but trailers,adverts and mic girls. The rest of the time no adverts,black boxes or interuptions.
This will mean those wonderful web design and production guys can pat themselves smugly on the back, saying how clever they are. The girls will benefit from an hour off, the mic girls can spout off as much bullshit as they want...oh and the caller and viewers will remember not to bother for that hour! There you go; problem solvedBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 00:13 by bytor.)
08-04-2011 00:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes totally agree, the show's are continually getting ruined by this needless over the top advertising for a freeview encrypted show, Babestation has actually been the hottest show so far tonight but they need to cut out the bullshit Xtreme show advertising so that us who are more than happy to watch the main show can do so in peace. Not only is it fucking annoying but it's also showing a blatant disregard towards the model and the SKY viewers who do not wish to get swindled out of £5. When will Babestation ever learn and start listening to the punters instead who without us wouldn't even have a show!!!!
08-04-2011 00:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

If we want to be listened to with regard to the excessive Xtreme advertising we need to keep our arguments within reason. Complaining about the ads being screened to Sky viewers who can't get Freeview isn't reasonable. Cellcast have no way of knowing which of their Sky viewers are unable access Freeview and even if they did there's no technology that I know of that would enable them to prevent the ads going to those viewers.

The latest available statistics show that more than two thirds of Sky viewers also have Freeview, so it makes commercial sense for Cellcast to target them for Xtreme promotions. In fact they seem to have at last woken up to the fact that it makes just as much sense to show the promos on Sky as on Freeview. In my view it makes more sense: the promos just announce the existence of Xtreme and Freeview-only viewers already know that - it's sitting there in the EPG with the other Cellcast channels, whereas anyone who has Sky might restrict their babe channel viewing to Sky because of the greater choice available.

I believe Xtreme is now also available online, so they would still want to push it on Sky even without mentioning Freeview.

Freeviewers are just as pissed off with the excessive Xtreme plugs and promos as anyone else (probably more so, because our viewing has been disrupted by Xtreme promos from the day the channel started, if not before) and we all need to stick together on this.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2011 12:34 by vila.)
08-04-2011 12:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV