babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
You can usually see what Sophie and the other girls are up to more on laptop and iPad but those bloody telephone ad boxes are now obscuring even that, but occasionally she is in a position to see a bit more than you see on main screen.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-01-2019 18:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

are my eyes deceiving me ive just seen danni harwoods name pop up on the menu of b/s eek
24-01-2019 19:05
cocknbull Offline
Banned

I made a comment previously about how I thought that Teejay Walker was past her sell by date because having been in the adult channels industry for over 10years. Especially after her performance back at Babestationtv all she achieved was infuriating me with the nonstop playing with her hair annoyed
As far as I know she has had the same hair colour & style forever Surprised
Maybe it's time for a change & who knows it might look good enough to not continually fiddle with
Anyway I'm rambling ..
I said that Babestat should bring in new young babes instead of recycling these older women.
I would like to update my original comment to say that there are exceptions with a couple of older more experienced babes. Danni Harwood is one babe that has definitely not past her sell by date Heart
The difference between Danni Harwood & Teejay apart from age & time in industry is unbelievable eek
Danni is fresh original &exciting who enjoys her work & gives her all to her performance s. You can probably count on 1 hand the few true professional babes on our screens atm. Kerrie-lee, Amanda Rendell, Scarlett, Atlanta & Ashleyn Shaw could be great in the future if she develops her own style rather than just copying other babes moves.
And they are all different & original Heart
24-01-2019 22:13
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

So in short, you prefer Dannii, who's now left, to Teejay, who's still here laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-01-2019 22:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(24-01-2019 19:05 )shankey! Wrote:  are my eyes deceiving me ive just seen danni harwoods name pop up on the menu of b/s eek

No mate. I saw that earlier this afternoon whilst on the PC and I clicked on her name but she suddenly disappeared-strange eh?

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
24-01-2019 23:07
muttley Offline
Loving it'ish

Dear BS Fix your stream as it is fracking down what ever system they are using it is shite FFS.

DRINK! FECK! ARSE! GIRLS!
25-01-2019 23:30
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

poor nights viewing ,hope tonights better with valentina scheduled to be on, it has to be doesnt it ?
26-01-2019 09:11
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True shankey only sophie and imogen got pass marks from me gutted kerrie didn't show

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-01-2019 10:52
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2019 10:52 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True shankey only sophie and imogen got pass marks from me gutted kerrie didn't show

it could have been better with just those 2 beauties on but for some reason they dont get the same treatment from the camera operator as others that come to mind Huh
26-01-2019 11:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Streaming on a PC should be good but sometimes the streams via iPad or laptop have been terrible. However last year I was contacted by someone from the techincal part of BS and they told me that they were working hard to fix it. It is a lot better now on laptop(depending on what website you look at (BS.tv, BS.com etc) but babeshows had a major problem with its streaming system - having written to explain several times they finally look as though it is fixed too BUT it still takes a few attempts via an iPad to load the website page. Perseverence is the key OR failing that send them a stinging e-mail Smile

26-01-2019 15:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV