Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
lol this makes me laugh...
there floor manager is telling the girls to tame the shows down because no 1 will call they will just sit and watch!, while the girls are trying to show because no 1 is calling.
the first part i sorta get, but is actually pointless if theres no callers anyway, if anything the producer should be saying show more and see if they call.

they seem to have forgotten they are competing with free. and in a lot of cases free and BETTER!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-01-2019 12:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I've never seen the point of uploading a video of a girl at a certain video place behind a curtain. Why bother, you can't see anything except the odd billow of the curtain and very rarely the outline of the girl herself. I've also noticed a lot of videos from another channel where they are allowed to do just about anything-didn't think they were allowed as well as BSX video clips.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
07-01-2019 12:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-01-2019 12:20 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol this makes me laugh...
there floor manager is telling the girls to tame the shows down because no 1 will call they will just sit and watch!, while the girls are trying to show because no 1 is calling.
the first part i sorta get, but is actually pointless if theres no callers anyway, if anything the producer should be saying show more and see if they call.

they seem to have forgotten they are competing with free. and in a lot of cases free and BETTER!.

Just shows what a mess the channels are in today, back when they where really popular it was always the other way, the girls where told to do as much as they could to get people watching then wanting to join in with the fun,
Maybe if the phones are as quiet as I have heard they are at the moment ( hence why some of the big names are suddenly doing night time webshow stints to boost there money for the night ) they should realise that what they are doing not working and maybe give what used to work really well in the past a go,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-01-2019 12:54
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

If the girls aren't doing much, won't the viewers simply switch off? I know I do! If the girls don't engage my interest, and get me even a little bit excited... well, I watch a movie instead!
07-01-2019 19:43
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I just gave up last night despite enjoying Sophie it was all very very limited compared to the energy that caty and kerrie provided Friday and Saturday

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-01-2019 21:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There are times when I think the private cam thing does take a huge chunk of viewing time from watching your favourite girl.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-01-2019 09:49
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I still think that other daytime girls should be tried out because it needs new blood to keep the channel alive. Transfers are all well and good but it is unfair to the established girls and maybe they should do that Apprentice thing again, that was a good idea...put three girls on for an hour or so and people can vote later to say who should come back for a full night show.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-01-2019 13:10
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(08-01-2019 13:10 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I still think that other daytime girls should be tried out because it needs new blood to keep the channel alive.

the issue with day girls is 99% of them would never even think about doing nights, i am sure bs would love some of them on nights but know its never going to happen,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-01-2019 15:29
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I still dream of Lucie Jones being on a night show-alas as you say that may never happen but I can still dream-sigh! Smile

08-01-2019 18:22
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Scarlett doing a very tasty pov session right now Tongue

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
10-01-2019 01:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV