babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
schedule to b/s is who can we dupe next, subject to change any where else its rectified with who the replacement is normally fairly quickly, they just wave it ,until the next day ,so unprofessional and so unlike b/s to be so ,pmsl laugh
22-09-2018 21:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

This is a random question but did flick ever do night shows ? I know she did a couple before she got preggers but im not sure if they was her first and only ones of if she did some awhile ago

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2018 21:28
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

She did a fair few night shows and proper nights. They were some very good shows. I hope she returns to them but im not holding my breath on it!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
25-09-2018 21:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I like Jade Cameo a lot but when she does her oil/mistress thing it has become a bit samey -close up of her tweaking her nipples a few times but overlong shot, then caressing her legs and lower area but not actually allowed to put her fingers on it and I still cannot hear what she is saying because either her microphone isn't set up properly OR her voice is too soft. I prefer her schoolgirl outfit, much sexier.

Speaking of oil, you'd be amazed how many people want Priya to use it but for some reason she either doesn't like it or won't use it, so many chat boxers get frustrated. Last night she did say she would do 'anything' the callers wanted, yet it seems oil is not on the menu.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-09-2018 11:07
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally greenmachine i find jada incredibly boring once oily unlike Ashley and even nicole she can't be bothered to remove anything at best
30-09-2018 11:28
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

I watched from about 2am last night pretty boring

Jada same old black boots does 0 for me and I really like her look forward to seeing her but same outfit all night is just terrible

Ashley looked great always does lays in different positions does a nice reverse cowgirl to the camera

Priya has potential she has everything to give but never does just sits up on the desk to the camera or bends doggy style facing the camera so all you see is her back and a bit of her ass ... don't no what has happened to her she used to do loads of positions even if she did her doggy style but facing away from the camera so we could see her shaking it would be much better!

Damn who knows bring back some old sets? Sauna and the locker room
30-09-2018 11:28
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with you xJ4Kx with the winter months coming a sauna would be good
Outwith the sets personally priya should disappear has rapidly gone downhill in the last 6 months whether shes been jealous of the likes of scarlett and Nicole and can't up her game
30-09-2018 11:37
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

(30-09-2018 11:37 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I agree with you xJ4Kx with the winter months coming a sauna would be good
Outwith the sets personally priya should disappear has rapidly gone downhill in the last 6 months whether shes been jealous of the likes of scarlett and Nicole and can't up her game

Priya is the most attractive out of all of them, would rather watch the women instead of the silly little girls trying to please their masters and getting themselves tangled up in areas of this industry they should not touch with a barge pole.
30-09-2018 12:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yeah geriisgreat I find it boring too(well with her anyway because it is the same routine) but when not wearing leather and doing her mistress bit she is very sexy. Not sure about a sauna, it was hard enough to get them to bring back the bloody shower! Locker room would be a good return and a bed one perhaps.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
30-09-2018 15:42
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

YES! And where is the shower now? It didn't last very long did it?
30-09-2018 17:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV