babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(21-09-2018 16:16 )The Apprentice Wrote:  There is a good article on the Vice website where they spend a night at Babestation for the report. The section about the production was very much penny pinching, a small crew with camera and sound men doubling up as a Jack's of all trades and that seems to be what happens with more racy output, the top brass, producers etc seem to get hands on, if they want to produce more explicit content then they should pay for male erotic actors to perform with the girls, a guy who may have a wife and kids at home should not be getting up close, personal and erotically interacting with the performers, it is like a film producer getting into bed with an actress on set for a sex scene, to save money not getting a proper actor to do the part. It seems as if Babestation want cut expenses where ever they can, the recent bandwidth sharing the Psychic channel is a case in point, they won't pay for encryption and they wont go just web because the FTA viewer will be lost, so the shows on the three platforms are pap and the only way see anything explicit is to pay exobitant rip off perv cam fees.

Bounce You want penny pinching BS to hire who??? For what???

I think I told you before in your previous account, get a job at BS and get it done with Big Laugh
21-09-2018 16:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Imagine you did work there temptation literally all around you and presumably once you had been there for a considerable time as crew or other and gained respect or trust from the girls you might think a few perks of the job wouldn't go amiss. I am willing to bet that is what happens especially at big times like Easter, Halloween and Christmas. The parties there must be legendary, after all it's no different to a big place that puts on things for its workers. The cameras got a lot closer back in 2015 it seems and I am sure quite a few 'shenanigans' went on. Like I said with all that flesh around... Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-09-2018 16:46
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(21-09-2018 16:40 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(21-09-2018 16:16 )The Apprentice Wrote:  There is a good article on the Vice website where they spend a night at Babestation for the report. The section about the production was very much penny pinching, a small crew with camera and sound men doubling up as a Jack's of all trades and that seems to be what happens with more racy output, the top brass, producers etc seem to get hands on, if they want to produce more explicit content then they should pay for male erotic actors to perform with the girls, a guy who may have a wife and kids at home should not be getting up close, personal and erotically interacting with the performers, it is like a film producer getting into bed with an actress on set for a sex scene, to save money not getting a proper actor to do the part. It seems as if Babestation want cut expenses where ever they can, the recent bandwidth sharing the Psychic channel is a case in point, they won't pay for encryption and they wont go just web because the FTA viewer will be lost, so the shows on the three platforms are pap and the only way see anything explicit is to pay exobitant rip off perv cam fees.

I think I told you before in your previous account, get a job at BS and get it done with Big Laugh

Bounce this is like his 5 different account in the last few months on here,

all say the same shit thats just not happening, please stop mate,

also it comes over that you are far more in love with mr P than any girl Bounce why not just ask him if you can become his little bitch and be done with it BounceBounceBounce

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-09-2018 16:49
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

(21-09-2018 16:40 )KerrAvon Wrote:  

I would love to work in Media, but having more wealth than I could ever spend I don't need a job, I enjoy having all the treats that go with my fortuousity and I am humbly grateful for this, as for the rest of what you say I haven't the first idea what you are talking about.
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018 17:44 by The Apprentice.)
21-09-2018 17:44
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(21-09-2018 17:44 )The Apprentice Wrote:  I haven't the first idea what you are talking about...

That thought had occured to me too, reading your fantasy happenings at BS laugh
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2018 18:04 by KerrAvon.)
21-09-2018 18:03
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

in reference to the penny pinching comment, have they ever been any different?i would have thought they are making more money now than they ever had, pervcam has made them a fortune yet they still wont invest in any decent sets,basically if danni harwood was to fart they would mute it out for sure thinking they could get a price for it on bsx ,in the long run it will be part of their downfall,not investing and cutting corners get you quick fix results but as we well know when it fucks up technically they"re off air asap ,as for perv cam im surprised its still so popular, ive seen most girls "perform" on it and for the price they charge is diabolical ,£x amount a minute and not even in HD in fact i think they use the old cams from party people to stream it,spend half hour on it and you could get a decent working girl in the flesh for the same price ,fucking madness
21-09-2018 19:13
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Is Alice back on tonight???

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
21-09-2018 21:13
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(21-09-2018 21:13 )Liverred Wrote:  Is Alice back on tonight???
no shes having dinner with me Tongue
21-09-2018 21:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Omg!! What has Bella done to her hair? This mishegas(Yiddish word) for dying your hair grey or white is madness but she still is super hot so this might take time to get used to. I can tell you one thing going grey is no fun and I speak from experience, but hey ho, each to their own.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-09-2018 22:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

No Alice and no Ashley tonight. Producers need to stop messing with the fans by posting fake schedule info.

Wish they'd stop wasting our time.

AKA Lara Croft
21-09-2018 23:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV