babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(19-09-2018 13:22 )Bandwagon Wrote:  For the people using Android who are unable to watch the Flash videos, I have a workaround if you would like to try it.

First you need to download the Puffin web browser from the Play Store.
Then go to your selected website.
Once you have the page loaded, click on the very top right of the screen (it will be a 3 dot icon) and you need to activate the desktop site version tab.
The browser will then give you the option of watching a 30 second advert to enable Flash to work once you've clicked play on the video. Rather annoying, but just do this and you will see the video appear afterwards.
I have tried lots of other methods, including downloading Adobe and other various web browsers and this seems to be the only one that will work.

Gave it a go,it works, thanks Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
19-09-2018 18:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Yeah puffin works great thanks Smile

I miss Amber Coen
19-09-2018 19:42
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

There is also another one called Photon.
So what did I miss last night? Could someone briefly tell me what each girl did.(it was the Jewish festival of Yom Kippur) so I wasn't able to watch any television. Thanks.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-09-2018 20:22
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(19-09-2018 20:22 )GreenMachine Wrote:  There is also another one called Photon.
So what did I miss last night? Could someone briefly tell me what each girl did.(it was the Jewish festival of Yom Kippur) so I wasn't able to watch any television. Thanks.

Omg!Surprised
You missed one hell of a show
Lori wore a catsuit and slowly striped out of it Surprised
Nicole did a 2 for 1 oil show with ashley which will go down as one of the greatest moments in bs history
It really was an epic night Wink

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2018 06:23
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

utter crap,just my opinion, i know we cant expect much for free but its just getting too over cautious at times,ffs daytime on studio would give some of this dross a run for its money ,why all of a sudden is nearly every channel blurred out ? if they think thats gonna tempt me to pay then they are wrong, i just switch off or over ,the tease element has gone ,the schedule is rarely correct ,a bloody shambles
20-09-2018 06:51
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(20-09-2018 06:23 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(19-09-2018 20:22 )GreenMachine Wrote:  There is also another one called Photon.

Omg!Surprised
Nicole did a 2 for 1 oil show with ashley which will go down as one of the greatest moments in bs history
Obviously easily pleased, some of us remember the likes of BangBabes Elite TV etc etc,when it was worth the late nights, now we just see Lori Dannii and so on do a repeat session, total shite.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
20-09-2018 10:21
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(20-09-2018 10:21 )bombshell Wrote:  
(20-09-2018 06:23 )goatman222 Wrote:  

Omg!Surprised
Obviously easily pleased, some of us remember the likes of BangBabes Elite TV etc etc,when it was worth the late nights, now we just see Lori Dannii and so on do a repeat session, total shite.

I was joking Rolleyes i have a charlie o'neal show from like 7-8 years ago in which she was wearing jeans and its ten times sexier than todays stuff, i thought the lori in a catsuit bit would be obvious that i was having a laugh

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2018 10:30
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Some of you liked the Alice clip I posted and I have one of Preeti in the same vein BUT I am not sure where to post it as her thread is hidden somewhere through lack of use OR which one to post it on-any ideas would be most welcome and believe me what I've done to this clip is WELL WORTH looking at. Wink

Also I found a clip of Hannah C and Tashie Jackson supposedly giving a chap named Colin a really good webcam show but it was a total sham from start to finish. In the clip Hannah and Tashie are showing Colin they are having sex by Hannah rubbing Tashie and later Tashie pulling Hannah's knickers down and licking her in the arse - on close inspection this was not true because Hannah is not known for this sort of thing and the nudist thing she did was briefly go on all fours with Tashie and show her arse(perhaps more than she wanted) yet Colin was thinking this was real and kept being urged to pay more credits or dollars. We know Tashie has had real sex, her sex tape is still doing the rounds but if you want to see more of it go to a search engine and type in 'hannah c and tashie j' click on the links and see for yourself. They make all the noises(on top of the other background girls's noises) but nothing actually happens.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2018 17:36 by GMach1.)
20-09-2018 17:29
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I would like to see the preeti vid please Smile

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2018 17:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(20-09-2018 17:39 )goatman222 Wrote:  I would like to see the preeti vid please Smile

Yeah no worries just need to know which thread to post it in. I need to be pointed in the general direction for maximum downloadness by members Big Grin

20-09-2018 17:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV