babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hell yeah Sophie Reade is on tonight again.
But still at this damn no topless nonsense.

Can anyone tell me why her own section is moved it says & i can not go into anything of Sophies chat pics & video section.
01-09-2018 00:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Believe me you didn't miss anything mate, she didn't do much, sat prettily, got up a few times, wasn't allowed to go topless nor naked as she did two days ago. I really don't know what their criteria for new girls is on BS but it frustrates the hell out of a lot of people.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
01-09-2018 12:40
beesfan Offline
Junior Poster

(01-09-2018 00:06 )Taon777 Wrote:  Hell yeah Sophie Reade is on tonight again.

Can anyone tell me why her own section is moved it says & i can not go into anything of Sophies chat pics & video section.

I'm having the same thing - can someone tell us what is happening please? Thanks.
01-09-2018 14:01
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(01-09-2018 14:01 )beesfan Wrote:  
(01-09-2018 00:06 )Taon777 Wrote:  Hell yeah Sophie Reade is on tonight again.

I'm having the same thing - can someone tell us what is happening please? Thanks.

Her or her management have asked for the threads to be moved to the fanzone and no caps to be posted - the girls or the companies have this right.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
01-09-2018 16:27
skully Offline

A request was made by BS, we don't have any further information to share, if and when we do, we'll make a post about it, but for now, Sophie's threads are in our fanzones. To access them or any other fanzone thread, go to your Group Memberships, scroll to the relevant section and click on 'join group' beside it, give it a minute or so, then go to whichever section/thread and make sure you can access it, if you do this and then run into problem, PM a mod and we'll look into it for you.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-09-2018 17:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It is odd though that someone who is used to going topless for millions of men readers of Ladsmags can't/won't or not allowed to go topless here at least for a month or two -it's not a past she can sweep under the carpet, her stuff is all over the Net so she can't deny the fact that she is a topless model after being just a very pretty, busty girl who won a reality series eight years ago. The same was of another winner Danielle Bass who was snapped up(on the basis she was topless on Big Brother once or twice) by the Adult Channel to present and/or pose for sexy pictures-where is she now? Sophie is lucky that she has fans that remember her and still looks great.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 11:50 by GMach1.)
02-09-2018 11:49
beesfan Offline
Junior Poster

(02-09-2018 11:49 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It is odd though that someone who is used to going topless for millions of men readers of Ladsmags can't/won't or not allowed to go topless here at least for a month or two -it's not a past she can sweep under the carpet, her stuff is all over the Net so she can't deny the fact that she is a topless model after being just a very pretty, busty girl who won a reality series eight years ago. The same was of another winner Danielle Bass who was snapped up(on the basis she was topless on Big Brother once or twice) by the Adult Channel to present and/or pose for sexy pictures-where is she now? Sophie is lucky that she has fans that remember her and still looks great.

It's probably about making sure that Babestation make as much money as possible out of Sophie appearing on it, which is understandable.

Re Big Brother, something that very well illustrates your point though is that it was Michelle Bass, not Danielle. How many BB contestants do people remember, even six months after the show? Even more so since the lads' mags went.
02-09-2018 12:39
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

The ladsmags snapped quite a few winners like Shell Jubin, Vanessa someone and that black girl who was pretty hot. Now they have disappeared it is newspapers that want winners who look good or those airheads from TOWIE and Made in Chelsea with the brain capacity of a peanut and attention span of a moth.

02-09-2018 13:01
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I notice they were offering topless pictures of her in the screen corner advert, so it does just seem to be a case of having to pay at the moment if you want to see that.
02-09-2018 13:04
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Yes it seems to be about monetising anything vaguely erotic and eking it out as long as possible, and trying to create pent-up demand so people will pay disproportionately for something that was freely available a few short months back...
02-09-2018 13:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV