babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-01-2011 14:58 )mikedafc Wrote:  So it is another con then and the black bits aren't removed if you download it?

what im saying the pics are usally so small that if u think you will see anything when the black box is removed then a lot of people are going to be disappointed thats why i have never bought any

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-01-2011 15:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(27-01-2011 09:18 )bytor Wrote:  For one night only, once their gone their gone forever. Buy now-simply Text 101010101 and download the virtual Geri voodoo doll. Buy it now quickly.
A lifelike and fully interactive doll, press the head and realistic and unneccesary sounding bullshit comes out....

Yeah I got one of these dolls...
You can stop it talking, by placing the (supplied) silver ball over the head.

[Image: photo2297_thumb.jpg]

I love it though - the batteries last forever! Tongue

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

27-01-2011 16:27
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Ok cheers for explaining that!!

(27-01-2011 15:06 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(27-01-2011 14:58 )mikedafc Wrote:  So it is another con then and the black bits aren't removed if you download it?

what im saying the pics are usally so small that if u think you will see anything when the black box is removed then a lot of people are going to be disappointed thats why i have never bought any
27-01-2011 16:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(27-01-2011 09:18 )bytor Wrote:  For one night only, once their gone their gone forever. Buy now-simply Text 101010101 and download the virtual Geri voodoo doll. Buy it now quickly.
A lifelike and fully interactive doll, press the head and realistic and unneccesary sounding bullshit comes out. But hey don't stop there press any of the other fully interactive hot spots on the body during an interuption then watch as the mic girl disappears off screen in a puff of smoke and leaves a beautiful girl all alone talking to PAYING customers on a phone. Giggle with delight as you recall the good old days when girls with phones were allowed to get on with their job. But remember you must buy now while the current annoying mic girl is interupting the show. Yes thick bastards thats right buy now in case stocks run out.

NB: The vendors wish to point out that rumours of subliminal messages urging viewers to buy buy buy are completely untrue ;-)

That Geri doll also has a power saving option when run off batteries, instead of the supplied plug in mains power unit.
In this mode her voice volume level is greatly reduced, down to normal listening levels.
27-01-2011 18:54
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Guys Geri annoys me as well but its not her fault, its Babestations. They are the ones telling her to come on screen and advertise every 5 minutes. Cut the girl some slack, seriously Geri voodoo dolls lol.
28-01-2011 00:25
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2011 00:25 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Guys Geri annoys me as well but its not her fault, its Babestations. They are the ones telling her to come on screen and advertise every 5 minutes. Cut the girl some slack, seriously Geri voodoo dolls lol.

How do you know that? She may be part of the production team or even a producer for all we know. The girls will likely have the incentive of receiving a percentage of the income made from the sales of the pictures so it is in their interests to plug them mercilessly. That explains why the girls onscreen plugs them on the mic, the adverts are onscreen all the time and the host girls interupts every two minutes. Its all about making money at the end of the day.
29-01-2011 10:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(30-01-2011 23:43 )mr williams Wrote:  Karina was only supposed to be presenting tonight, but I think by sheer popular demand she is bollock naked on ch 906 at this very moment and going out in style! HeartHeart

Freeviewers kicked in the balls yet again. They put that on just before Ch 96 kicks off but make sure she's still nude as it comes on air just to rub our noses in what was denied to us. If they'd held it over for the start of FV they could have killed two birds with one stone: it would have been seen by all Karina's FV fans and at the same time would have avoided violating Ofcom's new rules regarding nudity.
01-02-2011 01:46
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I asked this in Megan's thread as well, so apologies if this is considered spam. I just wanted to ask anyone recording tonight to keep and possibly upload a video if Megan gets a "farewell" moment. I've been calling her for a long time, even spent £Stupid trying to call her tonight but didn't get through. Any footage would be hugely appreciated Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
01-02-2011 02:20
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks Geri another great sterling show from you. It's a real shame those pesky young girls with phones keep interupting your oscar deserving performances. After all you are the one we all want to see really.Rolleyes
01-02-2011 08:30
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

[split] Geri - Discussion, Photos, Caps
(02-02-2011 00:45 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Ridiculous, do you really think they care about this forum? lol. As for Geri, she wouldn't have to come on here and offer an explanation if people used their brains.

Obviously you're not familiar with sarcasm.... WinkRolleyes

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
02-02-2011 00:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV